have you ever ben to a look at restroom?

ddenham: yuo are saying what is a look at restroom have you seen the worlds best bathrooms on the travel channel? in one of them they showed were there was a place for big penis for men rest room it was cool because they were showing every one there big penis! do you know of any more restrooms like this? have you ben to one of these anywere?

TragicWhiteKnight: A themed restroom?

It doesn't make sense, unless huge amounts of well-hung guys decide to move.

WIFE: But, darling, we've lived here all our lives; all our friends, the kids' school, your parents.
HUSBAND: Yeah, but there's a real nice set of urinals out there for a guy like me...

Hmmm...

gigantikok: Yea, I've personally never heard of restrooms for the well hung. Especially an exclusive well-hung restroom where everyone just drops trou and exposes themselves instead of doing what they went in to do... number 1 or number 2.

awellhungboi: I didn't see the show ddenham is referring to, so I can't say for sure, but I agree with TWK and Gig, that sounds ridiculous. Do they have a dick measurer standing at the door? 'I'm sorry, sir, but you must be at least 6" flaccid in order to use this pisspot.' I thought bathrooms were designed for functionality--with very specific functions in mind. But, again, I didn't see the show, so maybe I'm missing something.

Is that the kind of stuff they show on the Travel Channel these days? Greatest TruckStop Glory Holes of the South, next on the Travel Channel.

Longhornjok: This must be a new Travel Channel Late Nite series.

buddy43610: i have seen "the 10 best bathrooms in las vegas" on the travel channel, but i guess that was a different show. maybe it was not shown in the u.s. because of nudity (if i understand the post correctly). i was at the one at the espnzone in vegas and it was really cool how they had tvs in the stalls and over the urinals...no size limit to watch them though, you just had to be careful where the stream went while you were watching sports.

rikter8: OH!

Ok...so if someone screams "OH YEA BABY" I know that its not what I was thinking....

Reactions: kurt bishop

gigantikok: Gotta love the restrooms with mini TV's. I've only been a to a handful, but I try to find stall as much as possible. Sometimes I try to look over at another guy's screen and completely freak them out. The bathrooms with automatic flushes are great too. It's keeps me from having to worry about bacteria and germs on the flusher. Usually I flush toilets with my foot, but with the automatic flusher, that consern is cut out. Oh, and the automatic faucets in the sink are cool too!

longtimelurker: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=youth;num=1064185838;start=0#8 date=10/02/03 at 18:36:13]Gotta love the restrooms with mini TV's.  I've only been a to a handful, but I try to find stall as much as possible.  Sometimes I try to look over at another guy's screen and completely freak them out.  The bathrooms with automatic flushes are great too.  It's keeps me from having to worry about bacteria and germs on the flusher.  Usually I flush toilets with my foot, but with the automatic flusher, that consern is cut out.  Oh, and the automatic faucets in the sink are cool too![/quote]

Never been anywhere swanky enough to install TVs in the toilets. Did recently go to a pub which had todays paper stuck up above the urinals, though. Normally I go straight for the stalls, but this made me actually use the urinals so that I could have a read.

And you're not the only one to flush with your foot - especially if you're in a club and there just seems to be piss everywhere (classy!). BUT - what do you do opening the door to the exit? I always try and grab the handle in a strange place where I don't think anyone else will.

Bit sad and neurotic, but then we're all allowed our foibles...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's particularly embarassing when I'm in a restroom that has urinals up high and low, you know for men and boys, and the only one that I find unoccupied is the one for the kids, thus giving anyone a clear good view, and getting whispers and gossip while I'm there :-[. But  every now and then I run across a urinal that's so fucking high I have to stand literally on my toes to do my thing. With those ,sometimes I need a splash guard :D. And those were in the hotel that my cousins got married.