Have You Ever Boobed a Guy?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had this happen before and I think it's a real power thing for women and a turn on for both the giver and receiver. Woman will brush by you in a bar or a tight spot. I have been boobed when it was like hitting two speed bumps in a row. :smile: I even have been boobed at the hair salon while getting a hair cut?

I also saw a thread along time ago about women hugging platonic friends and boobing them and what to do when it happen - most guys said to squeeze back tighter.

The other thing I notice, I just went to the store and some woman will make them bounce a little to catch your eye.

I not accusing anyone and I do enjoy it, but I am interested in your little tricks. :biggrin1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm more guilty of butting guys - if I'm in a crowded bar and there are lots of guys around I'll sort of back into them and I can't help giving a little wiggle against their bulges.

Ah yes, the ever-difficult choice when squeezing by someone in a crowded bar... do I give her the ass or the crotch?

Reactions: snoozan

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being boobed is awesome. I sometimes get boobed riding the subway and it's an INSTANT hard-on for me... especially when they brush against the exposed skin on my arms. I'm a very tactile guy, especially when it comes to boobs (I'm definitely hands-on :biggrin1:).

More power to boobers! Or is it booberists? Boobists? :confused:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to be giving you another response from the non-boob-endowed sex, but I saw the title of the thread and instantly thought of two situations: (1) haircuts, which you mentioned, and (2) dental examinations. I remember a "boobing" incident when I was getting my teeth cleaned, many years ago. The hygienist was not bosomy at all—I am not sure that I felt anything beyond her brassiere cup—but she was so adorably pretty and sweet that it was a big turn-on for me. I couldn't help thinking that she did it because she liked me. Prior to that moment, I would have said that I "had a boner for her" only in a figurative sense. At that moment, the phrase became literally true of me, which was rather awkward, as I was lying in one of those reclining chairs!

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In this context, "bummers" are pretty nice, too... for example in the market when I was trying to get past a nice looking woman in a narrow aisle she backed up rather than moving closer to the shelf and then coyly said "excuse me." Of course, I simply said "no problem" when what I meant was "could we do that again?" ;-) And haircuts... my hair cutting lady is hot and a touch on the, umm, earthy side. I get plenty of looks down her shirt but it's when she leans into me and pushes her crotch against my arm or leg that I lose it. I can feel her heat and moisture. Good thing there's an apron covering me up!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had several hair stylists both male and female rub theirs crotches against my arm while cutting my hair. I have been to several different dentists but have only had one rub his crotch against my arm several times while working my teeth. There is the occasional on accident rub and there is the obvious rubs. If it continues after you apply a little pressure back when they do this, then the obvious can become a party.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe this isn't true for smaller-busted women, maybe this isn't true for any women other than me. In my experience, from about the time I first filled a C, my breasts came into contact with so much during the course of a day (tabletops, seatbelts, and people or objects I bumped into as I got used to my every changing dimensions) that brief, casual contact simply does not register. I have received many embarrassed apologies from people who accidentally touched them, where I had to confess that I'd either barely noticed, or completely missed the contact.

Nine times out of ten, if I rub my breasts against someone in a bar, there wasn't enough room to pass without rubbing either breasts or booty (sometimes both) against someone. And if I deliberately rub against someone, it has very little to do with power. It's just fun playfulness. Sheesh. As for making them jiggle, if I keep living, they'll keep jiggling. I don't have to do anything to make that happen. It happens because of gravity and the laws of motion, not because anyone's watching me. :rolleyes:

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In this context, "bummers" are pretty nice, too... for example in the market when I was trying to get past a nice looking woman in a narrow aisle she backed up rather than moving closer to the shelf and then coyly said "excuse me." Of course, I simply said

You should have said "my pleasure"

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nine times out of ten, if I rub my breasts against someone in a bar, there wasn't enough room to pass without rubbing either breasts or booty (sometimes both) against someone. And if I deliberately rub against someone, it has very little to do with power.

I think what I meant by power more referred to the hugging. We (people in the thread) summized when a nice looking woman gives you a hug full boob on and acts like it is total meaningless and considers you total in a non-sexual way, it is a power move.

As for making them jiggle, if I keep living, they'll keep jiggling. I don't have to do anything to make that happen. It happens because of gravity and the laws of motion, not because anyone's watching me. :rolleyes:

I think some women just step a little faster or sway a little more and they know heads start turning.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to be giving you another response from the non-boob-endowed sex, but I saw the title of the thread and instantly thought of two situations: (1) haircuts, which you mentioned, and (2) dental examinations.

More examples are great, keep 'em coming. I think it is funny that all the guys on the forum tell their little tricks, it is interesting to find out the woman's point of view. I think it is easier for them, tight shirts and no bra or a thin bra and I can stop staring.

SornSorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me and my friends always boob guys, sometimes together, lol, immature i know, but still, the hotties are askin for it:D

dont u think?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't that also the country that gave the world the news show with sexy female announcers who take all their clothes off while reading the news?

Wasn't that Finland? Or some Scandinavian country? Does it matter? :biggrin1:

Too bad my barber (NOT hair stylist) is a 56 year old dude... :frown1:

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Men can tell whether they get boobed by accident or intentionally. I've had my hair cut by a lot of women but not all of them boob me 20 times in a session. Maybe it's because they can tell I'm a good tipper. But, I can definitely relate to all the experiences described here. The better you look the more you get boobed. It's a rule.

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have EE, happens all the time, can work it for fun but it's mostly accidental and it's ODD to hear a UK expression 'boobs' making its way back as a usa slang term for being brushed up against tits... 'boobed' ? not heard that b4 today.

I'm with Karena on this one... I've never heard the term before I read this thread.

However, if there's a newsletter dedicated to this practice, I definitely would like to subscribe!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what I meant by power more referred to the hugging. We (people in the thread) summized when a nice looking woman gives you a hug full boob on and acts like it is total meaningless and considers you total in a non-sexual way, it is a power move.

Why can't she just genuinely like you enough to hug you but not want to have anything to do with your dick? Sheesh. Maybe some guys should not get hugged anymore. :saevilw:

I think some women just step a little faster or sway a little more and they know heads start turning.
This has merit for sure.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I used to go to a Great Clips where one of the female stylists gave a full body press while cutting a guy's hair. She didn't have huge boobs but she had a tight body, in tight clothes, and being a little on the short side she would do some very nice frottage while evening the sides, as it were. I think she knew exactly what she was doing and the potential effect it had on the, er, tip. I let friends know and they confirmed it after visiting the place. Everybody wins.

Kevin