Have you ever broken up with a guy because he had a small cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DozerLA, Dec 29, 2010.

1. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

Personally, I think tall big beefy guys with average-to-small cocks are hot (esp if they're more btm), but I was wondering:

Any guys or gals ever break up with a guy solely because he had a small cock? (i.e., you crave huge cocks and weren't satisified with a tiny one...)

And conversely, have you ever stayed in a relationship and/or continued dating a guy past the expiration date solely because you couldn't get enough of his big dick? (i.e., if he didn't have 9x6 you would dump him, but since he's well hung, you keep coming back, no matter what...)

As for me, most of my ex's have been vers/btms with average/small dicks, so clearly I never broke up with a guy because he was hung small. Size doesn't really matter to me. 5" or 10" - I'm more focused on a guys face and butt.

#1 DozerLA, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    colday likes this.
  2. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

No but Im about to!!!....... no lol let me stop

3. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a nice average cock, but appreciate large ones as long as the owner / operator knows how to use it. I dated a guy who was cute as hell, fuzzy, and very sweet, but the size my index finger when erect. Great bottom, but it wasn't even big enough to play with. It was a killer for the relationship... and yet somehow he managed to knock up his married neighbor so that was a good reason to end the relationship instead of crushing him over his small cock.

4. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was dating a guy, 6ft, (UK) size 13 feet, big hands, yet he had a tiny cock. It was literally the size of a Monkey Nut! I tried to wank him with my finger & thumb, but that was too painful for him. He couldn't take my cock in his ass either (infact wouldn't even let me stick my finger all the way in). As nice a guy as he was it was never going to work...

5. EmJay

EmJay New Member

Yes and yes

nr1..It just doesnt work for me, mentally or physically..I do not get turned on..next to that I'm a big girl and need some real dick to handle me..so a tiny one makes me feel fat, because it's just uncomfortable and not practical....
    I pray to God every single day that the man of my dreams won't come with a small package.. It would mean i'd stay single for the rest of my days!!.. Average hung guy yes..but small..no can do!

nr2 Before i knew that i truly loved them big there were 2 guys i was absolutely addicted to..I couldnt figure out why I wasn't able to let go (although one was the absolute spitting image of Brad Pitt..and i'm not kidding here)..and then it hit on me..that it wasn't so much their personality but I was just crazy about their dick.. I was truly addickted.. with time I have managed to balance that out ofcourse..because face it..its just ridiculous and not to mention not good for your own sense of selfworth.

#5 EmJay, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  6. Daisy

Gold Member

Probably inadvertently. In other words if the personality was lacking the small penis was probably the deciding factor. I tend to weed out guys before I get involved though so I wouldnt be in a relationship with a guy who had a small penis.

7. EmJay

EmJay New Member

How do you weed them out?

8. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

In my history, the size of the guys dick is irrelevant to me. Never come across one of the "micrococks" discussed here, maybe 4" was the smallest Ive been with, and he was one of the hotest partners Ive ever had. It was because he was so incredibly hot, with the finest torso Ive ever seen, perfect face and eyes, and a maniac in the sack.
    Then again, I am 99% a top, and Im sure size is much more of a factor for bottoms and women. One advantage to a smallish guy is no worry about a sore jaw after a long blowjob session, no gagging, and being able to engulf the whole thing without a lot of effort. love getting my lips and nose buried into the pubes.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seaside can answer for herself, but I weed out by just not calling as often; as likely as not, if the chemistry and/or timing is off, it's something you're both aware of.

I'm a top who prefers a smaller endowment in my guys, kinda like a reverse size queen. I have never broken up with anyone over cock size, but if I wasn't comfortable with any aspect of him physically, I seriously doubt I'd go for a repeat, let alone attempt a deeper involvement.

Not everyone is everyone else's cup of tea.

10. aya1717

aya1717 Active Member

Albums:
  11. jennizeus

jennizeus New Member

Albums:
    no but my ex who was quite small did question was the reason for us breaking up due to him not pleasuring me enough

12. Crosz

Crosz Member

Interesting that you mention that EmJay.I have often thought that bigger/taller girls needed a large penis to satisfy them.Sometimes I'll see a girl who's full figured/taller and think "she looks like she needs a big penis to satisfy her".Although I'm sure that they're are many girls who are 5"2 & 100 lbs who need a large penis also.

Either way... bad news for me.

13. tiny_penis_me

tiny_penis_me New Member

i have gotten ditched many a times for having a 3" inch dick. have put it inside only 2 girls and they broke up with me within a couple of days saying that it just won't work for them. I have given up trying to find girls now, instead i am looking for a huge hung guy that lets me play with his tool

14. Badunkbadonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. Twice. Once was a very, very handsome man and I really wanted it to work, but he had a very, very small penis. At the time, I was really into being a bottom - so the sexual aspect of our relationship was never going to work. I never let him know the reason, which at the time I thought was being nice. I was pretty young.

Second time was in Rome, Italy. I met a great guy and we started fooling around and I couldn't find it! I thought he might actually be a woman, because I couldn't find his balls either. But then my hand brushed up against a little wet nub and I knew I had found it. I stopped the makeout session and told him I had a stomach ache.

In both cases, I was careful not to criticize their manhood. Mine is pretty short so I was in a glass house with a black kettle as far as I was concerned.

I just really, really love the way a big thick one looks and feels. I have met guys who felt the opposite - really like them small. So there's a lid for every pot out there.

15. dude_007

Gold Member

can't say I've ever been in a situation where I'd have to break up...all previous relationships were large to extra-large...and not on purpose it just has worked out that way. I've had casual hook ups with med to small...as long as the dude is hot in some way, small can work too!

16. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    send all the small guys to me
    I love small cocks because i do have a huge cock and with the right guy i know how to use it

17. dad4you

dad4you Member

Yes, I have broken up with a guy that had a small cock. I have a smaller one, and I like the big guys.

18. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    There is something sweet about small cocks. Never broke up with a guy for one, though I've never been with a guy under say 4". I prefer to top, but I feel I might bottom for smaller cocks. Small cock'd guys also love my cock, which is above average, and I love my cock being admired fondled and sucked. And I love fucking small cock'd guys.

19. IshmAeL12

IshmAeL12 New Member

OHHH Yeah It is all about Size :( :)) gag me with a bag of watermelon, seeds and all. The last break up I had was about straying It was all a test that was it and there they went. So forget them. Now don't get me wrong I havent because the reasons were sincere the bodies failed reasoning it out though I defeinitely see how supperficuial flakes could get hung up on what they cant see. i say give em age and time and all will be fine, you know it is all In His time anyway so Peace OUT!

20. IshmAeL12

IshmAeL12 New Member

On the other hand time doesn't heal all wounds some get harder even insincere. You really need to watch for the drifters out there they will fool you On the outside only. Inside is what is important and If you cant get past that then U deserve a big dick and all the worries! Now I can't comment on what I have and haven't seen but I have seen way more fakes out there then sincere individuals and the cock had nothing to do with it. You've seen one Youve seen em all they are flacid or hard. Long or short, Fat or skinny, wait am I talking about the dicks or just children in general? Oh wait a sec. dicks R children so never mind. Just love life and leave penis size out of it would U. Appreciate the Big and small things weighing neither as richer than the other, just different. If you wanna get real philosophical let me know Ill go there!

Draft saved Draft deleted