Have you ever broken up with a guy because he had a small cock?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno how, but i've never had to deal with this issue. I think the smallest guy that I've been with was 7" long and THICK (of course this isn't small at all). I don't know if i'm just really really lucky or if I can tell by the personality and the confidence that they aren't packin much. I've always been able to tell when a guy is a phony so that's prob why...

IshmAeL12

Just Browsing
Media
NO Ive only let go of suck patutes because of attitude not physical attributes. If a person works his way through something there is peace to be found a big cock given to an idiot gets nothing in return so praise be to the idiots out there. They can all be AA members or NA and it would do em a lot more good than focusing on their cock size! A body will fail with time and the cocks will fall off so watch your step very carefull it might get deep in there! What stands you ask, well ill tell U all! What a person is made of inside will last the routed relationships with total honesty will flourish and the side kicks that sneak around will fall to discovery. Wait your wives already know so go on and tell em quit being the fake you are and be a man with honesty and yes It may hurt!

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno how, but i've never had to deal with this issue. I think the smallest guy that I've been with was 7" long and THICK (of course this isn't small at all).

That's the smallest you've been with ?? You're a lucky
woman;in that sense.I'm guessing that the bigger a
guy is...the greater the possibility of achieving
orgasm.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have.... i have a small one and i am a bttm.... so someone needs to be big in the relationship

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno how, but i've never had to deal with this issue. I think the smallest guy that I've been with was 7" long and THICK (of course this isn't small at all). I don't know if i'm just really really lucky or if I can tell by the personality and the confidence that they aren't packin much. I've always been able to tell when a guy is a phony so that's prob why...
lol BS

Reactions: Shredder

thick4herdelight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems most people that break up with their partner due to a small one claim they break up for another reason which is of course to prevent the guy from total mental implosion. I cannot imagine how crushing it would be to be told that the person is ending it due to a small penis. I am thankful that I likely won't have to worry about hearing that.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love this thread. Especially these comments:

Personally, I think tall big beefy guys with average-to-small cocks are hot (esp if they're more btm)

I'm a top who prefers a smaller endowment in my guys, kinda like a reverse size queen.

send all the small guys to me
I love small cocks because i do have a huge cock and with the right guy i know how to use it

There is something sweet about small cocks. [...] Small cock'd guys also love my cock, which is above average, and I love my cock being admired fondled and sucked. And I love fucking small cock'd guys.

Y'all are my new heroes on lpsg! I hope to meet the likes of you in real life. :biggrin1:

HB

amanigirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely. Sex was physically impossible, he was a good inch shorter than my thumb, so he was beneath two inches, and that's hard and throbbing...I felt bad but if anything he only reinforced my longing for a hung man (which I've since found)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Definitely. Sex was physically impossible, he was a good inch shorter than my thumb, so he was beneath two inches, and that's hard and throbbing...I felt bad but if anything he only reinforced my longing for a hung man (which I've since found)

well 2 inches hard sounds like a micropenis... I try to ask your a different question... have you ever broken up with a giy becaus he was smaller than average (say 5 inches) ??

I wouldnt start to have a relationship with a man if he didnt have a decent sized penis, i like 8in plus a good thickness to fill me up anything else would be a non starter

Of course I wouldn't break up with a guy because of his cock size and I never have. Just the thought!

atn564

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i once date a guy who cock is 5cm when hard. he was actually a nice guy, great taste with french sarcastic, good kisser and pretty hot in bed. His cock size has not been an issue until once he insisted to fuck me (we have only been oral before that), and it surprisingly uncomfortable and hurt -- partially his "effort" turned out to grab me too hard, and partially I felt a bit violated.

that is pretty much the end about it. oh well.

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know that this is the complete opposite of this topic. But I've had to break up
with a guy because he was too large! He was 9" long and 6 1/4" thick and it was just way to much for me to even consider getting use to. The sad part is that he wished he was bigger. It was very hard to break things off because I was really in love with this guy but he had such a sexual desire that it would have never worked because the sex just wasn't enjoyable at all.