Have you ever broken up with a guy because he had a small cock?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As much as big dicks are fun you definitely don't need one to have a good sex life. Communication is thing that will makenable your sex life hot. Even if your partner fucks other people, you cold still be involved and have an active sexy life. Keep your mind open and the legs will follow.

LOL Nonsense.

Big dicks are all that matter in hetero or gay male sex.

Without a big cock, straight sex isn't even possible. Understand, intercourse with a small penis isn't sex. It's a bizarre mockery of the real act of sex.

Ha ha OK if you say so. ... :-/

LOL Nonsense.

Big dicks are all that matter in hetero or gay male sex.

Without a big cock, straight sex isn't even possible. Understand, intercourse with a small penis isn't sex. It's a bizarre mockery of the real act of sex.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, unfortunately
My lady has told me stories of the same thing. Once she left a guy in the middle of sex because he was too small and she was getting nothing from the experience. She told me this story when we were masturbating together and then told me the story of how she told her girlfriends about me when we first started dating. How she'd always known she needed something big to truly satisfy her.

Dirty talk and mutual masturbation can be a super intense way of cumming when two people share a mental connection and enjoy stimulating eachother that way.

Reactions: lttle1

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dating is really pointless if you're small. The most you can hope for is a few one night stand pity fucks. True sexual relationships are impossible.

That is your opinion, but it takes all types, big, small, huge etc, we all have different tastes in men. Are they supposed to just curl up and die!! Guys just enjoy your life and be considerate, there is no need for hurtful comments.

I have been with guys the same size as me, bigger and smaller, I would break up with someone because of their cock size, there is a lot more to a relationship than just sex and size.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no, but i've broken up with a guy because he was horrible in bed. the fact that he had a small penis had almost nothing to do with it. he was about 3-4" erect, and just lay back on the bed and expected me to do all of the work. i couldn't even ride him properly because it kept coming out.

if i was a guy and had a penis that small, i'd try and make up for it by being amazing in other areas. i've had partners who were smaller than average that worked magic with their tongues and fingers so the penis size thing was never an issue.

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the end once they fuck a real mans cock they all leave us little cocks. And I think if you really love her it's only fair that you let her get what you can't give her.
This is what happened to me.
I wanted her to cuckold me but at first she said no then when we were having sex I told her about one of friends that has a really big thick cock and I said I bet you would love having him fuck you. She didn't answer but I could see the thought of being fucked by his big cock was turning her on she was so wet and came so hard. Then one night I invited him to stay the night we got drunk and I left them in the lounge saying I was tired. Later I sneaked back downstairs and could hear them talking she wss joking about me telling her something about him. He said what was it. She said she couldn't say. Why can't you say. She laughed and said it's something personal. He said I bet he told you I've got a big cock didn't he. She said well err yes but I think he was exaggerating it can't be as big as he said. Well I better let you see for yourself. Then I could see him take out his very very big and really thick cock and said is it as big as he said. She gasped and said oh my god it's fucking huge. So is it bigger than he said. Um yes. So why did he tell you about me. Well it was just some stupid dirty talk. Oh really tell me what he said. Oh ok why not it's his fault anyway. The other night when we were having sex he told me he wanted me to have sex with another man because he thought I would love being fucked by a big cock. Oh and did he say he wanted you to fuck me. Err um yes because he wanted me to see if I liked big cocks. Well do you. I err don't know I've never had one. I think you should find out after all it's what he wanted. Oh no I couldn't and anyway I could never take that thing. Well let's find out shall we. No I can't. Why are you scared. Ugh yes a bit. Well it's your loss you will never find out if you like big cocks if you don't try. Well maybe I could just see what it feels like but please don't tell him. Ok I promise. . . Then she took off her skirt and knickers and I could see how wet her sweet little pussy was in anticipation about to be stretched wide by a real man's cock a very very big one god I could see that she really wanted that huge thing inside her. She didn't have to wait long he pulled her to the edge of the sofa spread her legs wide open and slowly started to push his big fat cock in her pussy. She squealed in agony and said no I can't it hurts please stop. He grinned and said they all say that at first don't worry you'll soon be begging for me to fuck you harder. I could see the pain on her face and tears running down her cheeks gasping for breath. Then I saw her start to relax and heard her start to moan and move her body to the rhythm of his thrusts. I could see him grin and say see it doesn't hurt anymore does it? She panted no god it feels so fucking good. So you like my cock do you? Oh fuck yes god I love your fucking big cock oh yes oh god I'm going to cum fuck me harder yes I'm cumming. He pushed every inch of his huge fat thing balls deep inside my girlfriends once tight little pussy and I saw the look of extacy on her face and heard her moaning and say oh my god I think I'm going to cum again oh yes fuck me like a slut oh god I'm cumming. She passed out with pleasure after having her first multiple orgasm. He didn't stop just carried on fucking her until she came round and started to cum again. He fucked her for nearly two hours. I sneaked back to bed and layed there playing with myself and I knew that I had lost the woman that I loved she was his now he had turned her into his slut who will do anything he tells her to as long as he gives her what all women really want a big cock that makes their pussy happy.

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Media
Sure people, break up with each other over dick sizes. Turn 67 years old. Purchase 6 cats, 5 ferrets, and a parakeet. Daily trips to the liquor store to buy Carlo Rossi boxed wine. Sit alone with your scented candles and a huge glass, wondering about the one that got away.

Reactions: dards44