Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Abc1235Hc, Feb 24, 2013.

1. invisibleman

Gold Member

I thought women were more classier than that...:biggrin1:

2. areacode604

areacode604 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    all the time. one girl at work used to lean back in her chair and just stare at it as i walked by...

3. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

A *lady* is classier than this. Not all women are ladies.

5. Snarky_succubus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

And then this one time... I was on my yacht and I ordered a pizza... and when I answered the door... there were these three, smoking hot, lesbian beyotches in school girl outfits holding my pizza... and I KNEW I was gonna get a double blowjob while one of them sat on my face... Cuz these beyotches were TOTALLY staring at my bulge, bro.

And then this one time... at band camp...
    *fapfapfapfapfap*

:rolleyes:

jeffs likes this.
  6. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes, on more than one occasion. I had a coworker practically drooling once. I was wearing pants which I guess were a bit tight, I was leaning against a wall while she sat at a break table and i realized she was just staring below the belt. I then glanced down and i was bulging pretty huge down my left leg. I shifted a bit and then a few moments later sat down.

Also, being gay I got a few girlfriends who are very open and some have outright told me that they have a few pairs of pants they enjoy seeing me in the most because they can see pretty much everything. I had no idea on a few of them.

7. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

Oh God yes. It happens all the time

8. pachuco2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My neighbors daughter,...stopped me to ask question about her car problem (sitting in her car)all the time staring at my crotch and licking her lips,..it was very tempting,...

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

You know what? Fuck you. My experiences happened.

Snarky_succubus likes this.
  10. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cool story...... but you left out some stuff....
    like she was being dropped off so she could catch her short bus to the hockey helmet fitting.... and she wasn't checking out your bulge. She was stifling her laughter as she noticed that you forgot to zip up your garanimals .
    Other than that..... cool STORY..

11. socalfreak

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uh huh....... what's next? Gonna tell us about the time you were being checked out by some octogenarian beyotches down at the convalescent home? Stop digging through your dad's old penthouse forum mags and give it a rest already. Fictitious stories is a couple of rooms over.

12. Trevor

Trevor Active Member

Albums:
    OH YEAH! The married administrative assistant where I used to work said "I am gonna have to take you shopping and get you some tighter pants." as I walked past he desk. Apparently the khaki Dockers I was wearing didn't show off my bulge enough to suit her. I said "and why would that be?" She said "well if you have got it you might as well show it." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you any time you want baby."

That afternoon after everyone else had left the building she came in my office shut the door and locked it and began pulling my clothes off. I bent her over my desk and fucked the living hell out of her and came in her pussy. I fucked her every week or so for the remainder of the time that I worked there.

#32 Trevor, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  13. caramelbooty23

I sure as hell do look ;-)

14. BigBen

BigBen Active Member

Albums:
    Texas and Florida but I travel a lot for fun
    Despite my best efforts to minimize, camouflage, hide, and distract from, yes they do. All the time. The main reason I avoid a lot of public places at high traffic times.

And women talk to each other about it. One woman looks down and then her brain realizes what the outline she is seeing is, and you can watch their facial expressions change, and often they involuntarily say something or make a sound. Then if they are with a girlfriend or something, they have to let them know too.

15. D_Solly_Skidmarks

D_Solly_Skidmarks Account Disabled

Yes!

Once I was in Ipanema Beach, in Rio and as I got off the sea, three teenage girls looked at my cock. Then, I realised that my swimsuit was showing my cock.

The other I just lost... I was in Hamburg, Germany, and during a lunch with friends I let catchup fall over my T-shirt. So I have to go home without it. A car with two young women stopped. Me and my friend just lost a wild fucking night... Damn it!

16. grasspickerel

grasspickerel New Member

I have caught a few girls checking out my buldge when I go camando in sweat pants.When I notice them smiling I get semi hard and they check me out some more.

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just thought I'd post a small tip relevant to this thread...

Next time you see someone trying to slyly check you out, take out your cell phone, turn on the camera app and point it in her (or their) direction and pretend you're reading something. They'll think you're distracted and freely ogle at you while you're looking at your cell phone, looking at them.

Worked like a charm for me a few times

18. D_Macaulay_Cuchold

D_Macaulay_Cuchold Account Disabled

Yes at work most of the women have began to notice my bulge and it's funny they talk to me and glance down every so often but I act like I don't notice lol lets you know how women with big tits feel lol

19. 2muchfun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was just thinking about this today.

Apparently word has gotten around my work about my size because I've gotten a lot of downward glances lately. One administrative assistant in particular is pretty funny to talk to. Her eyes keep flicking down to my groin the whole time we talk and I don't think she realizes how obvious it is. She is really cute but married and at least outwardly pretty conservative.

One of my favorites was when I was talking to a younger woman who I had always thought was very cute and innocent and inexperienced. I was wearing some smaller running shorts that I would normally only wear for a long run on a hot day and then shower and change but she caught me afterwards to talk and I knew they didn't disguise much so I was doing my best not to show. I was amazed at how hard it was for her to not look. She just kept glancing down and even lost her train of thought a few times and blushed. It's so hot to think about now. I wonder if she was more experienced than I thought and liked big cocks or if she was just young and curious?

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

At least everyday duh. Like I look at ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted