Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

9inchRick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my senior year in HS I caught a girl (who claimed to be 100% lesbian, and had a GF) staring at my cock as I walked to my seat. Her eyes were glued on my crotch, she made it so obvious what she was checking out. :p

I catch women looking all the time. I don't even try to show off my bulge, in fact I try to minimize it, but it doesn't always work, and tends to attract quite a bit of attention.

Fatnlong132

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got off the elevator with two college girls who kept giggling and staring at my bulge. I had no idea what they were laughing at until one of the girls blurted out "it's huge" and the other one goes "boing!". They were both hot and I wanted to say something but I can't afford to lose my job. The one girl kept shaking her head as if she had never seen anything like it. Funny thing is I'm a grower. I wish I could've shown it to them rock hard and stretch their little holes.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OH YEAH! The married administrative assistant where I used to work said "I am gonna have to take you shopping and get you some tighter pants." as I walked past he desk. Apparently the khaki Dockers I was wearing didn't show off my bulge enough to suit her. I said "and why would that be?" She said "well if you have got it you might as well show it." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you any time you want baby."

That afternoon after everyone else had left the building she came in my office shut the door and locked it and began pulling my clothes off. I bent her over my desk and fucked the living hell out of her and came in her pussy. I fucked her every week or so for the remainder of the time that I worked there.

fucking hot story, dude!

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea I catch them from time to time. I'm in a band, so I wear pretty tight jeans and go commando when I perform. At a lot of venues, my bulge is at eye level to the crowd. Sooo, I'll figure out what girls to talk to after the show based on who I catch looking. haha.

I also catch my room mate's girlfriend checking now and again. I've hooked up with a few of her friends, and well...girl talk so she's aware of what I'm working with. The other night I caught her obviously checking, so I started making a game out of it. Seeing how many times I could make her "accidentally" look.

Shopping. I'm the kind of guy who really has no proper sense of what a "good outfit" is, (aside from t-shirt and jeans haha) so when I go shopping for clothing, I always ask the girls at the store for help. Its fun to watch them blush the first time I come out of the dressing room and they are checking out the fit of the jeans.

Going to strip clubs. This isn't so much someone checking it out, as noticing it by rubbing it. Getting a lap dance, and the girl says "woah" when I start getting hard. That's just good clean fun right there. haha.

Reactions: Tin Marey

savvy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I have caught women glancing at my bulge frequently. Now I am not exactly hung like a horse, but i am cut so the outline of my thick cock head tends to protrude against my jeans or slacks more than the thinner shaft showing a pretty distinctive outline of my cock. On one occasion a girl in a bar even jokingly commented that she could tell that I circumcised as she could see the outline of my cock head through my jeans.

Ryuuken

Experimental Member
Media
Had this happen to me today. Had the fridge open and the flatmate I was talking to was behind the door so I couldn't see her. Closed the door after rummaging round for a minute or so looking for some good ol' OJ and saw her quickly avert her eyes away from my bulge. Didn't want to embarrass her so didn't mention it.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/ryuuken/albums/underwear/827102-img-0857.html

Adam2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only when I am in swimwear, but I think they look at most guys their bulges when in swimwear

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one time at the beach, but I guess its because when you are wet, your swiming short get tighter and your bulge is revelead...

But I admet, I would like to caught some females regards staring at my bulge in the street
but since I dont wear tight jeans my bulge is pretty "ordinar" when im soft, and when im hard (its really rare when Im hard in the street) I try to hide it because its like im hiding a dildo Inside my jeans.... so...

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My coworker does as I tend to get hard at work frequently. But in return, I stare at her chest all day, which is only accentuated by her low-cut tops she wears all the time. We've actually talked about it and we both admit to it. She's an exhibitionist and seems like she might be a little slutty. I think it's hot as fuck. She always stares when I'm adjusting my underwear and I'm always looking when she bends forward to pick something up off a desk or on the floor.

We both admit that if she wasn't with her longtime boyfriend, we'd absolutely fuck each other.

Me: A 24-year old guy who will fuck anything that moves (but not a manwhore)
Her: A 35-year old sexually charged MILF who wants dick all the time.

Last week, we were working together out in the manufacturing facility of a branch of our employer working on some new designs for something, we're standing at a small table across from each other, not talking, I'm focusing on what I'm doing. I assumed she was doing the same, all of a sudden, she leans forward, I do my thing when I stare at her boobs, which are just begging to be squeezed and sucked. She sees me and says "Damn, <my name>, could you be anymore obvious?" in a hushed tone so no one else hears. I reply with, "Well, you want to show off, I'm going to look. I know you love it." A few minutes later, she's pretty distracted from her work and says, "Dammit, it's only 4, I wish it was time to go, I'm horny, want to go home and mount up." Mount up means she wants to fuck her man. I think she somehow uses our work conversations as foreplay. :biggrin:

Last edited:

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the older uniforms all the time. or in tight pants

or when I ran around virginia beach in a speedo, one girl whispered to me she was glad someone had the balls to wear one,literally and figuratively while getting a picture

cvp71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah sometimes. i put a sock in my crotch to fill out my pants, eversince i was teased in in swimming class by my lack of bulge.

mwwrej

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wearing basketball shorts one time. My boss, a hot blonde with big tits.... I was leaning up against the trailer. I had sunglasses on so she couldn't see me looking at her rack. I had started to me come aroused and looked up and she was just staring at it. She told me later that she couldn't stop looking. We never hooked up (prolly out of respect for her husband) but damn she wanted to.

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my friends mom in highschool

I came downstairs and she was doing taebo I laughed and said that shit doesnt work
she bet me 5$ I couldn't do it for 10 minutes. so me and his sister and her friend did taebo. I removed my shirt for the upper body part.
then he did kicks and I was wearing wranglers, so I took off my pants thinking im wearing boxers should be fine. well his sister and her friend had decent sized chests, and im 16 yrs old. didnt realize I had a semi. so later im drinking water, and they are giggling. his sisters friend hid my pants. but I had my shirt on. I was talking to his sister and her friend depantsed my boxers. I quickly bent over and pulled them up. and the momentum caused it to fly out of the leg. his sis almost got hit in the face with it. her friend was laughing and gave me my pants back. in time because his step dad walked in 5 minutes later

next day his sister asked me if I knew what they were looking at in the kitchen, I had no idea, she said my dick head was hanging out, and her, her friend, and my friends mom were all staring at it.