Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
In normal jeans I haven't noticed it that often, just a look here and there. But in sport shorts I've gotten quite a few looks, somehow it bulges pretty well in there.
In my tight bike shorts I catch a lot of looks and also very obvious ones. In those you can see my penis outline very well and can even tell if my foreskin is back or not, if you look very close.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a freshman in college in the dorms I would walk from my room, in my standard basketball shorts and tshirt down to the front desk where a chick manned the desk on some days of the week, she was a fourth year and had a pin up style look to her, totally sexy brunette. I crushed on her hard and decided I'd start going commando to pick up my mail from her every week... One day I caught her staring at me, down there, and I got so excited my face turned red and I was so overwhelmed I had to make up an excuse and get out of there (I was 18 and was just coming into my confidence)
I flirted with her on and off for a while and ended up at her room one late night and I made my move. We made out passionately for a while and then she cautiously asked me if she could touch it... She was shy, very shy. So her asking me to touch it was a big deal for her I think. She definitely felt naughty asking me to simply touch it.
She ended up giving me the most gentle hand job of my life, very different than what I was used to. It must have taken me 45 minutes to finish, but I didn't mind at all. Half way though I asked her if she wouldn't mind using her mouth, and she said "not tonight, next time..." So The last night of our time in the dorms came and I had been up for about two days straight on a weekend road trip, so as soon as I got back to the dorm that night, I completely passed out... I woke up the next morning from a Text from her asking if I could come over that night to take her up on her offer before we all went home for the summer...

By the time I saw the message the next day she was already half way across the state on her way home...

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Yes my physio therapist is always looking at my crotch. My cock always hangs down the side of my leg and u can see it really clear. She looks at it a couple dozen times in a half hr.

Smoldering

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From time to time. I'm not huge, but when I'm sitting my balls tend to fill up the available space. Add to that my tendency to wear light dress pants during the week, and I can have kind of a bulgy bulge happening when I sit down. I love it when I catch someone looking.

Funny - when I was in high school I was so self conscious about it that I wore a jockstrap all the time to minimize any "contours". It was wild at school dances - I would get a fence post happening and try to hide it. In retrospect, I should have been feeling good about it instead of getting anxious. I tended to be overchivalrous with first dates. . .