Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I presorted an entire deck of cards for a game of poker against my brother once...

I did confess... I couldn't take the guilt... Actually, I couldn't keep a straight face, nothing funnier than watching him throwing a huge pile of chips on the table with his hand of 4 kings, when I have the aces :biggrin1:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have and it's something that I'm not proud of. It was a time in my life where I was sick and just overall having a hard go at life. I had been with my bf for just under 2 years and he was moving to Germany. He wanted to marry me, take me with him and take care of me but it just didn't feel right to get married because I was sick. We decided to stay together and try a ltr and that worked for quite a while. However, my illness got worse about the same time that my bf got deployed to Iraq. The whole situation was upsetting to him and it was just plain hard on me. As my illness progressed a long-time friend moved in with me to help take care of me and needless to say in my weakness things happened. I didn't tell my bf while he was deployed but as soon as he got back to Germany (a more safe situation in my opinion) I told him what had happened and we decided to split up. He wasn't really mad and we are still really good friends. I did end up in a 3 yr relationship with my friend and even though we're no longer together (our lives went in separate ways) we are best friends.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex husband would say I did. Actually I did have sex with another man while me and my husband were separated. We never got back together and finally divorced. He called it cheating becasue we were not legally divorced.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex husband would say I did. Actually I did have sex with another man while me and my husband were separated. We never got back together and finally divorced. He called it cheating becasue we were not legally divorced.

What was he doing at the time...living the celibate life of a choir boy? I'll bet not...sanctimonious bastard.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naw....i got the balls, integrity, and respect to break up with a person if im not feelin them any more...instead of being shady and cheating on them...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never cheated. Not once. Never intend to, either. If I'm getting the strong urge to sleep with other men, then I'll leave the guy I'm with. I've done that once. Was with a guy for 2.5 years before all the feeling left. I resented him for so many things, I relationship wasn't really all that great. I stopped having sex with him just because I don't enjoy having sex with people I'm angry at or don't like. After so long without sex or love, all I wanted was to be with another man. That's when it hit me that our relationship really WAS shit, and I deserved better. So I broke up with him.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn this question for being in the women's issues forum...I can't pass this one up. No, I've never cheated. I never will. If by some act of evilness I do, I will volunteer myself to die in a fire slowly and horribly. Then I'd go get myself the one way ticket to the deepest circle of hell. That would be getting off easy, because living with the knowledge that I've committed the worst kind of betrayal to one of the deepest kinds of love would be worse. I've seen, up close and personal, what cheating does to the one who is betrayed. It's horrible. Fuck cheating and fuck cheaters.