Have you ever come across pictures of yourself that you did not know about?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago when I worked in Glasgow I bought a book about the city that contained lots of old and new pictures. Right in the middle of one picture was a colleague and I walking down the street.

Earlier today I was checking for something on Google maps street level and I noticed my car parked outside the local shop.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No not really, but something sort of similar. My old apartment building was used for the exterior of Will and Grace and in some of the shots, my old car was parked in front of the building.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The building with the statue of the Golden child in a top hat or something on it ?

On topic, I found pics of me from when I was in secondary (High) school in England on a website about the town in England I used to live in, it was odd because I have absolutely no recollection of them being taken.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The building with the statue of the Golden child in a top hat or something on it ?

On topic, I found pics of me from when I was in secondary (High) school in England on a website about the town in England I used to live in, it was odd because I have absolutely no recollection of them being taken.

That was the Puck Building on Lafayette St in New York. It's a classic.

OT: I found the face picture in my gallery kinda by accident on Facebook; the pic was tagged for the person on my left (who was edited out). It's one of my favorites.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The building with the statue of the Golden child in a top hat or something on it ?That was the Puck Building where Grace had her office. This is where I used to live. And where they were supposed to live. BTW, that's not my car.

:wink:

Attachments

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An episode of Taggart was filmed in the apartment above us in Glasgow and a year later another episode of Taggart filmed some scenes out the front of our house we have moved to in the meantime.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NY,

I had the same thing happen when i lived in NY. I woke up one morning to find "Romancing the Stone" being shot right outside my building. I also would regularly walk into movie sets when arriving at the museum.