Have you ever considered being a male stripper?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
all the time. being able to dance and have a nice body at the same time, that would be awesome. i think it would take a little getting used to as far as being treated as an object but i think i could do it... the wife has never asked me to dance for her and yet, she's danced for me plenty of times. :)

I entertained a bachelorette party once. It was fun being the center of attention. The women starting off being shocked and then loosening up. I did not get laid there, but after...:)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could definitely use the help of 2 good muscular strippers, for a good paying early morning gig.
But my strippers would be fully clothed at all times; and be stripping my wood floors, so that they could be refinished

D

deleted1027653

I think later in life after my midlife crisis I might try it out

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the 80's when I was much thinner, I knew a lady that owned a 'stripper-gram' type service. I joked that I'd considered it (I was more confidant type smart)-- One day, she called me and said she had a gig for me. I did not have a 'ripped' body or a 6-pack--- I declined. That is the closest I ever came --

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Almost 50 years ago, when I was in a LGBT rights organisation, an older man in the group found me attractive and when friends were organising a 60th birthday party for him, they asked me to strip for him, as a surprise.
I was far from buff and no more than averagely endowed and thought it odd that anyone would want me to do that. However, I was amused and agreed to do it.
I was mildly stoned at the party but more than a little nervous and embarrassed. I stripped and danced ( a reasonable dancer) from them and got an erection. I was urged to wank but refused. Nevertheless, the man gave me 50 pounds - more than twice what I earned in a week. He offered more if I slept with him but again I declined.
I never repeated the stripping. I had found it amusing, embarrassing, a bit of a turn-on and after that I was uncomfortable with the guys that had seen me strip.
A couple of years later, I was much more comfortable about being naked in public, whether others in the company were naked or not. I would then have agreed to strip again but i never offered and no one asked me.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when my wife was in grad school, we were in a TINY college town, and I couldn't find a job to save my life (most tag-along spouses couldn't find work unless their spouse was sleeping with someone at the college on the side to get them a job; not kidding). My wife "joked" that I should do the weekly amateur male strip show at a local bar to earn money (everyone got something just for participating because is was such a conservative area and no one would do it). I could have made a few $100 a week, which would have been better than the nothing I was currently making, but I never actually did it. I kick myself a few times a year for that. It would have been so much fun.

Magic Dylan

Cherished Member
Media
If I looked like any of these guys, most definitely!

278592.jpg

354317.jpg

278580.jpg

278612.gif

278591.jpg

When I was in college a friend of mine from the gym started stripping with a male review and asked me if I would be interested. I was very hesitant and we dropped it until he was in need of a few guys to join him for a private party he was working. I agreed and we ended up stripping (without the dancing) and serving food and drinks to well over a dozen ladies at this party. It was a lot of fun and a huge turnon being casually naked like that...... thats as close to being an actual stripper that Ive been, lol.

I frequently thought I was or of becoming a male stripper...but usually under the influence of much alcohol.

Luckily I usually also sobered up or had friends get me out of the public domain most times before I reached the point of showing off the dangling parts.