1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Have You Ever Cum Too Early With A Girl?

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by Leghunter, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Leghunter

Leghunter Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Banged one hooker earlier this year while in my second week no-fap. Sank a few beers before going to see her the first time. She was a skinny fit Asian in her 30’s and started me with a strip and a bbbj. I had to stop her after few minutes cos I was close. So she put the dom on and I took her from the side going in slow and balls deep. After about 10 minutes she could see me struggling with my load and said to my face a single word: “Cum”. With that I tore the condom off my cock and emptied myself all over her like mad.

2. stretch8888

stretch8888 Well-Known Member

There was one time several years ago, she was a woman I'd known for a long time, we'd had an on again off again affair going for years, phenomenal blowjobs and to this day one of the tightest wettest pussies I've ever fucked, she was newly divorced and by that point my relationship was on the rocks, she starts drunk sexting me one night but despite wanting to badly i couldn't make things work, the following night however, i hadn't had sex in days if not a week, after a bit of texting i go pick her up and she starts giving me road head as we drive to somewhere private, she blows me for a good 5-10 minutes and my cock is so hard i can remember my balls actually aching, she starts having second thoughts because I've got a girlfriend but after very little convincing, i go around to her side of my truck and when i go to grab a condom i realize i don't have any, we'd always used condoms but now that she wasn't married she said i could cum inside her, after 5-10 minutes of her sucking my cock i should have known better, i slipped my cock into that wonderful pussy and don't think i lasted more than a few pumps, before i could do anything to save myself i was blowing a load inside her, thank god for quick recoveries though, second time around i was able to make up for it.

3. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Premature ejaculation happens to be best of us.

Max_Polo, Gj816, lapdog2001 and 4 others like this.
  4. Reg

Reg
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Has happened many times when it has been awhile since I last had sex. First fuck is all about cumming. Second fuck is all about pleasure.

5. notthatguy

notthatguy Well-Known Member

My first time ever being in a pussy. Barely lasted a minute.

Now, i only allow myself to cum after the girl has had several orgasms.

6. Leghunter

Albums:
    I had that experience with a Vietnamese freelancer I picked up at a bar in Kuala Lumpur one night mongering. Took her to my hotel and banged her good. She had one of the tightest pussy ever but I was on V and didn’t cum. Next morning I woke up with her naked next to me. The sight of her made me so horny I thrust my cock straight in her pussy bareback. That was a mistake and I blew after about 4 thrusts.

Gj816 and Rustyridge like this.
  7. ItsAll4Kim

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    There's no such thing as too early. Do other stuff for her, or rest and go back to it. My wife has taught me that an O is an O....enjoy every one when it happens. I used to struggle to last for a long time....all it does is make her sore. And taking the pressure off me had the good effect of allowing me *more* control. So we do it until she comes, and I either cum at the same time or shortly after. She's a one-orgasm woman so this works well for us. Ymmv

Gj816, lapdog2001, diver6 and 2 others like this.
  8. Jjz1109

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What man hasn’t? For a variety of reasons.

Gj816, lapdog2001 and Leghunter like this.
  9. ryan25yo

Gold Member

Albums:
    sadly, so true, bro!

Eatuallout80 and Gj816 like this.
  10. 1139089

1139089 Guest

You said you didn't fap for two weeks. You were probably more sensible at the time. You had a normal reaction.

Leghunter likes this.
  11. Nickvanmuscle

Nickvanmuscle Banned

Albums:
    Yes when I was 16 yo

diver6 and Leghunter like this.
  12. bigbucky

bigbucky Well-Known Member

happened all the time when I was younger, but I would remain hard and keep fucking, driving the ladies to orgasm. after some experience, I learned to control myself, almost to the point of my cock would be so hard and get numb. would lasts forever, giving my partner multiple orgasms, unable to walk or talk, lie in bed, legs quivering.

13. Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148 Well-Known Member

Yea happens all the time

firedogg81, Leghunter and diver6 like this.
  14. marriedasian

marriedasian Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i'm with @ItsAll4Kim on this one. there is no such thing as "too early"... you cum when you cum.

i think there is a serious stigma when it comes to sex (for men) to sacrifice orgasm for performance. i honestly think that it takes the enjoyment factor out of the act itself. it turns the man into a giving machine and fearful of receiving. it's a lot of pressure to be having during an intimate time. to make it worse, women have shamed and made fun of men if they cum "too early". even our fellow male counterparts will make fun of us too.

i will preface that this is outside the realm of premature ejaculation as a medical condition. i'm simply talking about where a man will prolong his enjoyment of sex for the sake of pleasuring the woman in advance. some of the men in here will take offense to this as they totally enjoy the aspect of pleasuring women and therefore will purposely put the woman's pleasure in front of their own or even remove their own pleasure out of the equation entirely. i totally get this and can respect that. i'm arguing the fact that sex should be enjoyed by both equally wherever and whenever possible unless it's aforementioned and agreed upon that it's going to be one-sided.

i will also add that there are a lot of men that once they cum, their dicks go limp and the recovery time may be too long (30min+) for the woman they're having sex with and therefore she may get mad or resent the fact that she is no longer going to be penetrated by his dick. this is understandable and warranted on her part. in this scenario there needs to be some understanding and/or compromise to equalize the enjoyment factor (if that's even possible). of course, there are still other methods of getting the woman to reach orgasm unless getting penetrated is her only goal or want and therefore is upset because that possibility is now gone or at the very least, unlikely.

lastly, my arguments are not meant to justify men blowing their loads after 3 strokes and calling it a day while their woman lay there totally unsatisfied. i just feel there are a large group of men out there who are the unsung heroes that give it all up for their women and are suffering in silence while too afraid to speak up as "we are men" and that's what we're supposed to do... that is, to pleasure women first and maybe ourselves later...

i won't write the novel to back up my points here so i'll just leave it as is for the men who knows where i'm coming from. :)

15. palakaorion

palakaorion Well-Known Member

Sure. Any honest straight man will admit to it. Fortunately my recovery period was always brief, so the party could change gears for a bit then proceed.

16. double_cream

double_cream Well-Known Member

It happens a lot, fortunately she she cums just as fast so we usually end up cumming together.

17. Mike hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not particularly but I can stay hard if I do, I generally like to bust my first load during foreplay, that way I can go for ages.

Rewardheragain148 and Leghunter like this.
  18. Leghunter

Albums:
    Wish I could do this. What’s your secret?
    Once I pop I’m fucked and go to sleep.

19. Mike hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not secret really bruh, just the way it is. Unfortunately there's nothing I can say I do, just when I'm in the mood it staying hard.

Leghunter likes this.
  20. Baricza

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With one woman it happened every time. I was the second guy she was with and she was extremely tight and wet.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice