Have You Ever Cum Too Early With A Girl?

Banged one hooker earlier this year while in my second week no-fap. Sank a few beers before going to see her the first time. She was a skinny fit Asian in her 30’s and started me with a strip and a bbbj. I had to stop her after few minutes cos I was close. So she put the dom on and I took her from the side going in slow and balls deep. After about 10 minutes she could see me struggling with my load and said to my face a single word: “Cum”. With that I tore the condom off my cock and emptied myself all over her like mad.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was one time several years ago, she was a woman I'd known for a long time, we'd had an on again off again affair going for years, phenomenal blowjobs and to this day one of the tightest wettest pussies I've ever fucked, she was newly divorced and by that point my relationship was on the rocks, she starts drunk sexting me one night but despite wanting to badly i couldn't make things work, the following night however, i hadn't had sex in days if not a week, after a bit of texting i go pick her up and she starts giving me road head as we drive to somewhere private, she blows me for a good 5-10 minutes and my cock is so hard i can remember my balls actually aching, she starts having second thoughts because I've got a girlfriend but after very little convincing, i go around to her side of my truck and when i go to grab a condom i realize i don't have any, we'd always used condoms but now that she wasn't married she said i could cum inside her, after 5-10 minutes of her sucking my cock i should have known better, i slipped my cock into that wonderful pussy and don't think i lasted more than a few pumps, before i could do anything to save myself i was blowing a load inside her, thank god for quick recoveries though, second time around i was able to make up for it.

My first time ever being in a pussy. Barely lasted a minute..

I had that experience with a Vietnamese freelancer I picked up at a bar in Kuala Lumpur one night mongering. Took her to my hotel and banged her good. She had one of the tightest pussy ever but I was on V and didn’t cum. Next morning I woke up with her naked next to me. The sight of her made me so horny I thrust my cock straight in her pussy bareback. That was a mistake and I blew after about 4 thrusts.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There's no such thing as too early. Do other stuff for her, or rest and go back to it. My wife has taught me that an O is an O....enjoy every one when it happens. I used to struggle to last for a long time....all it does is make her sore. And taking the pressure off me had the good effect of allowing me *more* control. So we do it until she comes, and I either cum at the same time or shortly after. She's a one-orgasm woman so this works well for us. Ymmv

You said you didn't fap for two weeks. You were probably more sensible at the time. You had a normal reaction.

Reactions: 1069369

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happened all the time when I was younger, but I would remain hard and keep fucking, driving the ladies to orgasm. after some experience, I learned to control myself, almost to the point of my cock would be so hard and get numb. would lasts forever, giving my partner multiple orgasms, unable to walk or talk, lie in bed, legs quivering.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm with @ItsAll4Kim on this one. there is no such thing as "too early"... you cum when you cum.

i think there is a serious stigma when it comes to sex (for men) to sacrifice orgasm for performance. i honestly think that it takes the enjoyment factor out of the act itself. it turns the man into a giving machine and fearful of receiving. it's a lot of pressure to be having during an intimate time. to make it worse, women have shamed and made fun of men if they cum "too early". even our fellow male counterparts will make fun of us too.

i will preface that this is outside the realm of premature ejaculation as a medical condition. i'm simply talking about where a man will prolong his enjoyment of sex for the sake of pleasuring the woman in advance. some of the men in here will take offense to this as they totally enjoy the aspect of pleasuring women and therefore will purposely put the woman's pleasure in front of their own or even remove their own pleasure out of the equation entirely. i totally get this and can respect that. i'm arguing the fact that sex should be enjoyed by both equally wherever and whenever possible unless it's aforementioned and agreed upon that it's going to be one-sided.

i will also add that there are a lot of men that once they cum, their dicks go limp and the recovery time may be too long (30min+) for the woman they're having sex with and therefore she may get mad or resent the fact that she is no longer going to be penetrated by his dick. this is understandable and warranted on her part. in this scenario there needs to be some understanding and/or compromise to equalize the enjoyment factor (if that's even possible). of course, there are still other methods of getting the woman to reach orgasm unless getting penetrated is her only goal or want and therefore is upset because that possibility is now gone or at the very least, unlikely.

lastly, my arguments are not meant to justify men blowing their loads after 3 strokes and calling it a day while their woman lay there totally unsatisfied. i just feel there are a large group of men out there who are the unsung heroes that give it all up for their women and are suffering in silence while too afraid to speak up as "we are men" and that's what we're supposed to do... that is, to pleasure women first and maybe ourselves later...

i won't write the novel to back up my points here so i'll just leave it as is for the men who knows where i'm coming from. :)

Not particularly but I can stay hard if I do, I generally like to bust my first load during foreplay, that way I can go for ages.
Wish I could do this. What’s your secret?
Once I pop I’m fucked and go to sleep.