Have you ever dated someone for their endowment?(m or f?)

When I was in college I dated a young lady who was petite with a huge rack.All the guys were after her..Rumor around our dorm was that I was hung like a horse..This girl comes up to me one night at a party and says:Biggger is better right?" I said "those are definatly bigger!" she whispered "I meant you" and dragged me off to a bedroom and proceeded to fuck me silly...Is it really so bad to just want someone because they have huge boobs or a huge cock? Am I just shallow?

tbdj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted a girl because of her big rack. I let her boyfriend know it too

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would definately date some because of endowment, then hope that it might be more. Men tend to connect first with sex, I think.

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have dated both for the sole reason of endowment. With the first large guys it was curiousity on my part. I am well endowed myself so I have also been used for the size. Mostly by women at parties. They get drunk and I fuck them everytime. I have also been propositioned numerous times by friends of lovers who are curious about 10 inches. A tight pair of jeans and a six pack of beer and I am going to get laid everytime.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very interesting thread...and right on time for me. I'm seeing someone because of his girth!

Readers, men have been sizing up women for centuries, you have:

1. Men who love big breasts.
2. Men who are leg men.
3. Men who are ass men.
4. Men who are leg men.
5. Men who are into one's heart; rather than physical beauty.
6. Men who want small vaginas.
7. Men who want large vaginas.
8. Men who want a trophy girlfriend/wife: a.k.a. Hugh Hefner and Donald Trump, and perhaps, Bill Gates.
9. Men who want very conservative women.
10, Men who want a woman with liberal views.

Now, since women having been coming into their own, save, about 20 yrs., now, some men are shocked that we would be that bold and call us shallow: even some women on this site have the audacity to speak those words. Times have changed, and this generation and the next are going to be bolder.

Many men have told me on several sites they admire my honesty because I do not
pull any punches. I say what is on my mind, like it or not.

Finally, life is too short to be worry about shallowness; it is, what it is! Go in peace.

Episcopalian (Denise), Food for thought, and I hope, words of comfort.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we all have preferences. i like the big guys. you might like big titties. another guy might like big ass. yes i do date guys with big dicks. i only date guys with big dicks. that is what works for me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I like big tits but I wouldn't date a girl just because of that
I think if someone gets your attention with thier dimensions it's ok but if you would stay with them just cus of that even tho you don't like them that's probubly a sickness of some type

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated women because of they had a bad ass, and I was in a relationship with a woman because she had huge breasts. I see a lady on the side right now because she has some special oral skills, :biggrin1:

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dated? no

fucked? yes

I'm very picky about who i date but when it comes to who i just wanna fuck, she's gotta have a phat ass, a nice hour glass figure, and a cute face.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well when two of the posters are living in utter fantasy what do you expect.

Exactly hoolz. You can add a third now. 3 posters...one who infers 10" by using 10 in their user name, and continuously refers to his "huge" cock with photos that clearly show about half of that, one that claims 10" with no photos at all and one poster who has gone, over a short time, from claiming 9, then 10 and now 11", with "the biggest balls on the net", who has already been banned once for using stolen and photoshopped photos. Utter fantasy indeed...and utter nonsense.

bullshit man where are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pQcn2L65J0&NR=1

To quickly address the actual question this thread poses... Debonair87 put it best:

Date someone just for their physical endowment?...No...that's a bit sad

Fuck someone for their physical endowment...yes

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
we all have preferences. i like the big guys. you might like big titties. another guy might like big ass. yes i do date guys with big dicks. i only date guys with big dicks. that is what works for me.

How do you determine before dating them that they have big dicks?

If that's all a guy had going for him, I'd find him boring.