Have you ever dated someone for their endowment?(m or f?)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you determine before dating them that they have big dicks?

If that's all a guy had going for him, I'd find him boring.

I agree - how on earth would I know his endowment before I dated him?? I know guys think that women chatter about cock size all the time, but they sure don't in my part of the world. Dick size has always been a surprise for me.

When I was younger, I did date some guys just because I found them physically beautiful. Now I know that if the inside is beautiful & sexy, I soon find the outside to be the same.

Reactions: Gallowglass

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I don't care much about "size". I think smaller boobs (or ass, or whatever part of the female body) are as fascinating as bigger ones. I am OK as long as they are not extremely small or extremely massive. That a couple of women I have dated were well endowed just happens to be a co-incidence.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A very interesting thread...and right on time for me. I'm seeing someone because of his girth!

Readers, men have been sizing up women for centuries, you have:

1. Men who love big breasts.
2. Men who are leg men.
3. Men who are ass men.
4. Men who are leg men.
5. Men who are into one's heart; rather than physical beauty.
6. Men who want small vaginas.
7. Men who want large vaginas.
8. Men who want a trophy girlfriend/wife: a.k.a. Hugh Hefner and Donald Trump, and perhaps, Bill Gates.
9. Men who want very conservative women.
10, Men who want a woman with liberal views.

Now, since women having been coming into their own, save, about 20 yrs., now, some men are shocked that we would be that bold and call us shallow: even some women on this site have the audacity to speak those words. Times have changed, and this generation and the next are going to be bolder.

Many men have told me on several sites they admire my honesty because I do not
pull any punches. I say what is on my mind, like it or not.

Finally, life is too short to be worry about shallowness; it is, what it is! Go in peace.

Episcopalian (Denise), Food for thought, and I hope, words of comfort.

Yes. Though I also consider a woman "well endowed" not only if she is big breasted, but also is she is blessed to have a large vagina. And most women have dated me, even once, because of my endowment. As to your number system, 1, 2, 3, (4 is a repeat of 2), and 7 are all especially attractive to me. 7 is really essential, 6 is a nonstarter impossibility, and 5 is always a wonderful plus. And using your numbering system, 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7 equals 8.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I stayed with a guy for much longer than I normally would have because he had a pretty big dick. Bigger is just more fun! I also have breast implants and got a lot more attention after the surgery, but that is to be expected with guys.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I stayed with a guy for much longer than I normally would have because he had a pretty big dick. Bigger is just more fun! I also have breast implants and got a lot more attention after the surgery, but that is to be expected with guys.

It's unfortunate that our culture pressures women into having unnecessary surgery to make them more attractive. Not all cultures see large breasts as more attractive.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
It's unfortunate that our culture pressures women into having unnecessary surgery to make them more attractive.

Nice way to insult a sizable population, fre.

I can honestly say that when dating, sheer breast size was the number one attraction, with every other feature falling way, way behind. Of course, there needed to be more than that for any lasting relationship to blossom, but no big boobie == no datie.

If only guys could walk around the streets in things or pouch briefs to simplify that shallow selection, too. Venice Beach being one exception, and one hell of a playground, at that.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's unfortunate that our culture pressures women into having unnecessary surgery to make them more attractive. Not all cultures see large breasts as more attractive.

the concept that it is all on our 'culture' and not the individual woman who makes the choice is a total falacy

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Hi, my name is Riddle and I'm a big boob addict..."

Yes, I'm admittedly shallow and, in college, lusted after girls with a big chest. For the most part, this obsession led to hookups and one-nighters, but there was one busty babe who managed to keep me locked in for a few months. As annoying and overbearing as she was, I just couldn't quit those jugs. I actually gasped the first time I saw them - huge and firm with incredibly long nipples. And she knew they were amazing - loved to flaunt them, tease me with them, use them as much as possible during sex. Probably the only reason we stopped dating was that she found out I cheated on her. If that didn't happen, she could be Mrs. Riddle today :)

Cheers,
Riddle

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice way to insult a sizable population, fre.

I can honestly say that when dating, sheer breast size was the number one attraction, with every other feature falling way, way behind. Of course, there needed to be more than that for any lasting relationship to blossom, but no big boobie == no datie.

If only guys could walk around the streets in things or pouch briefs to simplify that shallow selection, too. Venice Beach being one exception, and one hell of a playground, at that.

Just speaking for myself, and the straight male company I keep, for the most part I think breast implants make a woman less physically attractive. I'm not saying cosmetic surgery can't be effective, just that so many women who think they need bigger boobs already have amazing tits that shouldn't be messed with. Nobody's ever really objective when judging their own body, yet you are the only person who can decide to have elective surgery for yourself.
Case in point, my girlfriend has great tits - more than a handful, nice perk, nipples, jiggle, everything I like, but she's constantly convinced that she has really small boobs. I mean, I can push them together and have my way with them, yet she's still convinced they're little! It's totally in her head. If she ever went and stuffed saline sacks in those beautiful breasts, I'd be very disappointed.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, In my younger days I dated almost exclusively Women above a c cup. Most of them were D's to an F cup cutie...
Some days I miss that, but I was younger and Have been told was quite attractive with "above average,,, assets". So I enjoyed it as much as I could.
Now that I look back on it, suppose I could be considered a "Man Whore". But never was told I was disappointing! Feel like a dirtbag for it now.
But I did end up Marrying an F cup cutie anyways.. Fell in love before I even knew what she looked like.. Karma I suppose...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the concept that it is all on our 'culture' and not the individual woman who makes the choice is a total falacy

Exactly where did I say that it is not the individual woman who makes the choice? It's a divided responsibility. Excessive pressure is placed on people to yield, and some people lack the strength to avoid yielding.

Similarly, when a child yields to the pressure to use drugs, we recognize that at least a significant part of the problem is the drug pusher. We do not assign 100% of the blame to the child, but rather, only part of the blame.

In many cultures, the female breast is not eroticized and breast size is of no importance. The response of men to breast size is a learned response.

Not purely, if she was attractive & had big tits .. of course i would, what man wouldn't?

Cards_Fan81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's more about attraction rather than proportion. I like big boobs just as much as the next guy, but the overall package (no pun intended) is what should matter most, not just one feature.

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all shallow. But I prefer to be shallow about fitness, how nice her face is and intellect. I prefer at least a 7(from 1 to 10) in those areas. Now would I date someone long term ONLY because she was smart and hot? No, if the chemistry isn't there then it's a waste of time. But being fwbs would be cool.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
When it comes to men, I'm not looking for a relationship, just shallow, animal, physical satisfaction and his size is critical to that end. I know my body, and try not to put myself in a position where I need to "be polite" and see to his needs, while not getting what I'm after.

Flame me if you must, but I've been with guys who were really nice, great skills, super considerate but hung less than huge and I won't take them up on invites for a repeat performance.

That's one thing that's nice about picking someone up online - you can ask things that you normally wouldn't face-to-face in a club.

jetjok9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit I have had sex with, and eventually dated a the biggest dick I have ever known. It wasn't until after we broke up that friends asked what I saw in him. Reflecting back, gotta admit it was the big dick. Still fantasize about it. Relationship just didn't work for either of us, but boy was the sex great. Shallow? Perhaps. Great sex? Oh yeah... (now his insecurity about wondering if people were dating him for his huge dick only could be the topic of another thread...)

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES - there was a guy who wasn't someone I would normally be attracted to looks wise. Having met in an online chat room, I knew he was packing some girth. I thought what the hell, let's meet for coffee. Well, when we met - there was something about the overall package: Tall - big feet clean and very well groomed. Oddly enough, I felt sexual chemistry going on without having sex.

So I decided to meet him again and WOW! Great thick cock and he turned out to be the best sex ever. We've dated for awhile, but truth be told, it was all based on strong sexual chemistry - not emotional chemistry for the right reasons. I was sad to end it and till this day, I often crave his cock. So yes, I dated his cock, LOL.