Have you ever deflowered a virgin?

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Twice. It's been a long time since the last. There's an excitement to being someone's first and making it good for them, but otherwise it's overrated. Better to be with someone who has some experience. At least, that's been my takeaway.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it was a straight guy 24 i was 48--he wanted to meet a girl that would suck his dick swallow his load and rim his ass--he fould out i was gay then it was like whats it like and so on-so i told him one night after work--if wanna know that bad let me know and i will do it and no one will ever know---few nights later he shows up at my place and i can tell he was nervous---so i massagedd his back took his shirt off then shoes and socks--then massaged his fet andtook off his pants and underwear and then i began sucking his dick n balls went up to suck his nipples which was more than what he wanted--he then pulls me up by my hair on head toward his face and kisses me tongue and all--he was like promise wont tell anyone--i told him i am getting to do what i been wanting to do from the first time i saw him he was like really--i looked at him and smiled-

he wanted me to take my clothes off so i stood up took them off and he sees my dick and he starts sucking it and i was like wow--i can tell he hasnt done it but his mouth still felt good on my cock--he leans back spreads his legs aprt where i went down sucked his dick which wasnt huge - a solid 5 inches-- and then his hairy ass balls he asked if that was ok or should he shave it--i was like better not and sucked on them more--- then went down toward his asshole--lifting his legs up where his tiny hole was there and i didnt waste any time rimming it and fingering it for a long time-- he moaned and says how freaking good it felt as i slid my midle finger all the way inside that hole

i got up on my knees more where i can kiss him and suck his nipples he took his hand down grabbed my dick and puts it at his hole and tells me go easy--i was like sure thing----it wasnt going to work without lube so i told him dont move and i went got some--got back to where i was and i can feel my cock stretching that asshole like a rubber band around my shaft as i went i slowly-- he looks at me tells me keep going so i did until i was inside him-- little over 7 inches cut here---

i pumped a few times as i let some lube drop onto my cock and as went inside him i can feel it getting slicker---i held his legs as i slowly fucked him then picked up the pace some-- i didnt go hard and fast since it was his first time but the way i was doing it he was loving it-i pushed in hard all way he looks into my eyes in pain--i instantly said i was sorry----he tells me before i can ask that he wants me to cum inside him so when the ttime came i shoved in all way and came inside him then pumped few times and then pulled out

i let his legs down to see his dick is precumming alotso ilicked it all up and then went sucking his dick that within 30 seconds he was shooting his cum into my mouth so i shoved his dick all the way in my mouth where it can shoot down my throat and he was loaded

he sits there after cumming got done and he tells me that he could see how a guy can be gay but glad that i was gay willing to do whatever---i said any time

he tells me that his asshole was no longer a virgin i said nope--i teased him told him since i took its virginity that it as least belonged to me for 30 days

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only once and I know she told some of her friends about how disappointing it was for her. I was older and defintely not a virgin.
Unfortunately I didnt have a good track record of pleasing the girls I was with before ( a few one night stands) .
I have a tiny penis but worse than that is the fact I have poor staminna when it comes to the actual fucking. I was still a bit over zealous and amateurish with the foreplay as well.
After too little time afforded the foreplay I put my little dick in her and did perhaps a half dozen (if that) strokes and came.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
7" fully erect but it curves to the left, which was uncomfortable for her.
yeah a friend of mine his cock is curved to left quite a bit--resulting from getting kicked in the dick by a horse-- but there are positions that can get into that it feels good both him and the girl he is with--i showed him a few and he tried them and was happy he can screw without hurting his girlfriend

Reactions: WadWorshipper

I fucked a virgin last in Phnom Penh Cambodia in January 2017. It was my last night there before my flight back the next day. It’s a long story, but she was a 21 year old bargirl saving herself for marriage.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have. It sucked
I shared the same thing with you on this.

For me, it was my first wife and it was our wedding night. She came from a strict upbringing family so no prior boyfriends or premarital sex, but for me, I've had premarital sex with others before I met her.

That night, it was late past 11PM and I was tired and horny and just wanted to get in and shoot my load then go to sleep. For her, she was very hesitant and afraid the pain (being her first time). Took me a while to give her foreplay, but not helping. I was struggle to get my cock in, once I got in, I pumped a few times then blew my loads. It took her a few days to get over as she complained of the pain. But eventually, we got normal sex life after that.