Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The times has changed a woman could be on the station, now I cant classify a person who docked with a woman.
U1qEVvX.gif

A guy can dock with a woman...who knew?

1ikW7J4.gif

Reactions: cofrader

Toyofanboy45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You’re right, it isn’t the 2000’s anymore, sexuality is a spectrum. As I’ve said before, it’s silly to identify as bi racial because you are 1/16 Hispanic and 15/16 Caucasian, yet if you’ve had sex with men a handful of times and women thousands, then you are bi

sorry I have nothing in common with the gay community. I’m not rich or into fancy resorts and restaurants, you wouldn’t catch me dead in public wearing nothing but pink booty shorts and combat boots, I don’t despise the Catholic Church (they saved my grandad’s life during the Depression), I don’t support gun control or really anything in the Biden agenda. I’ve also been married to four different women and have kids with a total of 8 different women (2 were wives, the rest just flings).

Toyofanboy45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You’re right, it isn’t the 2000’s anymore, sexuality is a spectrum. As I’ve said before, it’s silly to identify as bi racial because you are 1/16 Hispanic and 15/16 Caucasian, yet if you’ve had sex with men a handful of times and women thousands, then you are bi

sorry I have nothing in common with the gay community. I’m not rich or into fancy resorts and restaurants, you wouldn’t catch me dead in public wearing nothing but pink booty shorts and combat boots, I don’t despise the Catholic Church (they saved my grandad’s life during the Depression), I don’t support gun control or really anything in the Biden agenda. I’ve also been married to four different women and have kids with a total of 8 different women (2 were wives, the rest just flings).

I usually don't reply to post and usually just live as a fly on the wall with comments but I had to jump on this one. I am a bi guy that has had girlfriends and boyfriends. Being bi is also a spectrum of its own that is only defined by the individual and their personal preferences. All those other traits you mentioned have nothing to do with it. I'm an outdoors guy that will always prefer to shoot a deer and dress it out with my own knives and hands than to be in a gay club. I'm a moderate republican (the two party system is retarded anyways), 2A loving red blooded American who served in the United States Marine Corps. So tell me again how that has any correlation with my sexual orientation? My sexuality doesn't define me! From firing a 155mm cannon in Iraq to sucking a dick... I am unapologetically me and i hope you one day can say the same about yourself without the worry of labels, nomenclatures, and stereotypes.

oldguyontinder

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I usually don't reply to post and usually just live as a fly on the wall with comments but I had to jump on this one. I am a bi guy that has had girlfriends and boyfriends. Being bi is also a spectrum of its own that is only defined by the individual and their personal preferences. All those other traits you mentioned have nothing to do with it. I'm an outdoors guy that will always prefer to shoot a deer and dress it out with my own knives and hands than to be in a gay club. I'm a moderate republican (the two party system is retarded anyways), 2A loving red blooded American who served in the United States Marine Corps. So tell me again how that has any correlation with my sexual orientation? My sexuality doesn't define me! From firing a 155mm cannon in Iraq to sucking a dick... I am unapologetically me and i hope you one day can say the same about yourself without the worry of labels, nomenclatures, and stereotypes.

you seem like a cool guy, but I’ve never had or wanted a boyfriend, I’ve never made out with a guy, I don’t even crush on guys, I just top random twinks I meet on Grindr and occasionally fool around with my bros.

Reactions: Toyofanboy45

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You sound like one helluva interesting guy. Sure would love to meet you in person.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. I compare it to being a guy who had one great great grandparent who was Mexican, yet he considers himself white because he looks white and identifies as white.

Also, there is no such thing as a masculine gay or bi male. Masculinity is more than being muscular.
Skin color and ethnicity are different things. People all over the American continent were colonized by Europeans. He is probably a white Mexican. So your comparison is stupid.

It's not in every country on Earth that you need to show your birth certificate to say what is the color of your skin. In most countries it's a visual thing, you know?

Go ask Gay men how often and frequently they rub a woman's clit with their dick and you'll get the answer to your question.
And the Ocar goes to... :joy: