Have you ever done nude Wrestling?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Giovani, Aug 26, 2008.

1. B_Giovani

B_Giovani New Member

Have you ever nude Wrestling? Just sound like a cool thing to do, without been necessary sexual or gay... Stories?

2. DarkHavoc

DarkHavoc New Member

Wouldnt mind a bit of that... in a pool of gunge from gunge tanks!
    Sexy Lady with massive nockers lol

3. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Nude wrestling with an athletic girl would be the hottest thing ever. Never done it though.

4. gayguy777

gayguy777 New Member

I have done it with my best guy friend. I was 15 he was 17. I was staying the night with him and we dared each other to get nude. I pushed him and he pushed back so i sorta pinned him to the floor and that got it all started. It was nothing sexual just play fighting like most teens do. We "faught" for like 10 mins in his bedroom floor untill I was to damn tired to even move anymore. He got in his bed and ask me where I was going to sleep and I said "in your bed" and he told me to go fuck off. I slept in his floor both of us still nude. In the morning I was like "I have never had a dudes dick in my face that many times without it being hard" he just laughed. We wound up spending all morning in his bedroom nude just talking and watching t.v untill his step dad came in and saw us both nude and told us to "get our fucking clothes on now!" he chewed us both a new ass and told me to never come back. Didnt stop me though. lol.

5. hrdhatdad

hrdhatdad Active Member

Yeah I have done it many times.

6. D_Melvern Nutter

D_Melvern Nutter New Member

Nope.. Never.. Would like to though.. Sounds like FUN!!

7. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    I have a wrestling room in my house. I like nude competitive or semi-competitive wrestling with a fit guy. Some fantasy wrestling is fun, like he has to resist me winning by mounting his cock or he tries to win the match by fucking me while I resist the temptation to let him win.

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds good
    I'd wreslte naked with a chick but not with a guy

9. Trekrider

Trekrider Member

Albums:
    Love it; wrestling is another physical activity that has no need for clothes. Oiling up makes it even more fun and harder to take control. Probably had about 20 matches with guys I met on the internet. I'm into it for the fun; nothing serious; more play fighting really. Rules are you try to make your opponent cum first (and lose) by grabbing and stroking his cock. Sounds easy, except he's doing the same to you, so both guys have to try and protect their own cock while trying to stimulate their opponent's at the same time. One time my opponent just unloaded by surprise with no touch he was so aroused. Loser masturbates winner to orgasm so both guys get to cum.
    Standing face to face and swordfighting with cocks hands free is another fun thing to try.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my fondest memories of an ex was when we were grappling Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu naked. We'd take turns "raping" each other. She'd put me in her guard and I'd jam my cock in her and try going for a choke, she'd do a sweep, get me in the mount, grab my cock and slap her clit.

Shit, I miss that.

11. omgitsrob18

omgitsrob18 New Member

In high school a friend of mine used to wrestle. He was a smaller kid, 5'6" and about 130 lbs. Not too big. Now I'm not the biggest guy, but I am larger than he is. I am 5'11" and about 175 lbs. Now he got angry at me one day and wanted to "kick my ass", so I said, "Okay, I'll let you hit me, I deserve it". He hit me, then we got into a fight and I picked him up and threw him into the wall and he got pissed because he knew he couldn't beat me up. But we were all fine after that because he has this soft mat in his basement in which we fought on and from then on we did "fake fights". Had fun fighting. One time, naked, no idea why. He was a good 6" soft and he was only 5'6" and 16 years old. It was pretty hot and interesting at the same time. We did it for a good couple years before we went to college.

12. cubsrule

cubsrule New Member

Yeah, back I high school I used to wrestle...me and this other guy would usually play a little bit before putting our singlets on. It was pretty good. he tried to fuck me, but I just gave him a handjob instead.

13. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Love this topic and there's nothing that turns me on more than to see or think of two guys wrestling naked!

I haven't done it, but I used to play wrestle/box/karate with friends and really enjoyed the physical contact.

A few memorable times....
    I used to box with a guy down the hall in the dorm in college. We'd get all hot and sweaty and then take a shower together. One night, the shower room was full and we had to wait; standing around in the nude. Finally ONE shower head opened and we both jumped in and started taking a shower together. The other guys showering thought we were a bit, well, you know, we didn't care and it was a big turn-on for me.

I had a black friend that was a bit younger than I was and we used to box/wrestle and do karate quite often. I was kinda bold and most of the time I'd go ahead and strip down to my boxer shorts when we were doing that. Claiming, of course, that they were"boxers" afterall!
    He'd usually just strip down to his shorts when we were doing that. One day, he surprised me. His girl friend had given him some bikini briefs that were his skin color. One time when we boxed, he stipped down to them while I stripped to my usual boxers!

Draft saved Draft deleted