Have you ever drawn a crowd at a urinal?

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...By mistake. It seems I had attended a coctail party before going to the local high school football game. I had drunk beer so as not to be so near drunk I would not enjoy the game. I sat thru a very exciting first half having to urinate badly. So at half time I headed for the nearest men;s toilet. Half time found half of the stadium it seemed in line,in this men;'s room. The longer I stood in line the worse it got as I felt a piss-hard coming on. When i reached the head of the line I found a long trough in stead of a single urinal. SoI pulled out my almost erect penis and had to step back so as not to splash my self. Looking around everyone was looking down the trough at my over- large one on both sides of me. I took my piss as quickly as I could to get out of there. As I had taked a highly profiled job in my hometown that year. I was sure all those in line probably knew who I was. Later this was confirmed by a friend of my who had seen me nude in the local health club several times. "I understand you put on quite a show at the football game last Friday in the men's room" He laughed. I had several veiled sexual advances by both men and women that year.at my job. One local jokester took a very long feel in front of some other folks, :redface: I understand that turned several shades of red!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes......at the baths in Buenos Aires......all the men there are about 5'8" and dark hair and complexion..I'm 6 feet with fair complexion and blue eyes.....coupled with my big dick(ok so I'm not being modest).....I was followed around by a gaggle of Argentinians wherever I went in the bathhouse....Did i say I thoroughly enjoyed myself?????

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The largest urinal crowd I can remember attracting was about 1962 at the NYCity Y up near the 70's, on Central Park West. Anyway, the men's room had a long trough and when I pulled my cock out to piss, three or four guys standing on either side of me moved in simultaneously and began to blow me and kiss me in turn, while a dozen or so other guys crowded in close to watch! Being the brazen exhibitionist that I was in those days, I loved every minute of it!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T Being the brazen exhibitionist that I was in those days, I loved every minute of it!

Cute!

I think I've attracted three or four at times, but I wouldn't call that a crowd.

I was confused as to why I was leading a mass exodus from the gym at University, at the beginning of my first year.

Needless to say, all the guys turned up in the open showers a few minutes later. Apart from a few regular voyeurs after that, everyone's curiosity seemed satisfied.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It happened to me after a Six Nations rugby match at Cardiff a few years ago. At the railway station there was a huge queue for the toilet which consisted of two cubicles, a urinal big enough for three people at a time and one sink. Needless to say, the sink was not getting used for hand washing. As my turn came, it was one of the guys at the sink who freed up a space. I joined the other guy standing with his cock flopped over the edge of the sink and whipped out mine. All the while I felt that he was watching me and, as he did, I started to get harder. Eventually I excused myself and went to one of the (now free) cubicles to piss. As I left the cubicle I got some knowing smiles from the lads who had been behind me in the queue and this short lad (about 5' 9" tall), that had been at the sink with me, made a comment about my cock and suggested that "his mrs." (wife or girlfriend, I have no idea) would enjoy it. I've often wondered what would have happened if I had had the bottle to suggest a threesome. ;-)

Reactions: jetblackscream