Have you ever dumped a guy because he couldnt Kiss?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
No ability at all! Can you learn a guy how to kiss? teach an old dog new tricks?

Never gave it a thought. Kissing is the heart of intimacy for me. Sexual behavior without kissing would be random, anonymous sex to me. I wouldn't dump anyone with whom I'd had r-a-sex; there'd be no relationship.

I'm so oral and so oriented to kissing, I don't quite know how to disect it; I couldn't write a lesson plan teaching kissing, but maybe if you are cute I'd be willing to meet you in the lab.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
good kissing is natural, effortless and not "technique" .. good kissing doesn't need correcting.

when dealing with a bad kisser, someone's whose natural style is sorta like shoving a wiggle worm down your throat... their smooching instinct is just not gonna match anyone. ya sorta got to teach them a technique.

is like community service.

plus.. if you were a rubbish kisser wouldn't you wanna know?

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I have. It wasn't really a relationship. It never got that far. We went on a couple of dates, then the kiss happened. I told him I didn't feel like this would go more than just friends.

Judging a quality of relationship on a kiss?

That sounds like a horrible idea.

If you have a kiss early on before an actual relationship, and your styles don't match (if he is licking you like a puppy or gnawing your lips off and the only thing you can think of is find an escape) why would you want to pursue this and keep things bottled up so it can just come out later when feelings and your heart is actually into it. Maybe the kiss is just the first signs that he (or she) is not in tune to your body language or is one sided about what (s)he likes. It might be better to just cut your ties at the first sign of incompatibility. It's about the same as finding an annoying habit and cutting your losses before it gets out of hand.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, it wouldn't get to the 'dumping' stage. I would simply be put off taking it any further by a guy who could not kiss - it's important to me *shrug*

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have a kiss early on before an actual relationship, and your styles don't match (if he is licking you like a puppy or gnawing your lips off and the only thing you can think of is find an escape) why would you want to pursue this and keep things bottled up so it can just come out later when feelings and your heart is actually into it. Maybe the kiss is just the first signs that he (or she) is not in tune to your body language or is one sided about what (s)he likes. It might be better to just cut your ties at the first sign of incompatibility. It's about the same as finding an annoying habit and cutting your losses before it gets out of hand.
Why wouldnt you just tell them and address the problem?

If it continued then yeah it would be some kind of confirmation

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not men but women, I have thought "what the fuck?"

Like this one GIRL (19 :p). Was trying to tell me how to kiss, saying "slow down, do it gentle like this..." blah blah blah.

Well I was under the impression that women like to be taken forcefully and for a man to show how much he likes them. She's the only one who ever complained. Everyone says they like my big...lips!?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, they all said they loved how I kiss and my "big, juicy...lips" :p

She was just a dick. And bad at sex too. I don't think I even achieved penetration. Noob!