Have you ever eaten your own cum?

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
try very often, and on a few occasions I’ve done it and never regretted it. The problem is not the lack of desire to eat it, but within seconds of cumming I immediately lose the desire to taste it anymore. It’s like some built in mechanism for guys from what I hear. But the fantasy of cumming in my own mouth is very strong.

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have before, its a lot easier to do with a partner. My favorite way is snowballing, but I also like to lick it off their body. It usually gets me hot enough for a second round.

A lot harder to do on your own, but I've done it while edging if I can get some cum flowing before a full blown orgasm.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love tasting my pre. Tasted the full load once or twice. Have to be in the right mood for that. Not bad, but I don't crave it.

Reactions: YANI-1960

Best boy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love tasting my pre. Tasted the full load once or twice. Have to be in the right mood for that. Not bad, but I don't crave it.
Yeah pre cum is more delicious and easier to lick it, but the load needs moods and should be prepared earlier by eating fruits to make the taste sweet

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
try very often, and on a few occasions I’ve done it and never regretted it. The problem is not the lack of desire to eat it, but within seconds of cumming I immediately lose the desire to taste it anymore. It’s like some built in mechanism for guys from what I hear. But the fantasy of cumming in my own mouth is very strong.

Edging. Slowing down orgasm and suspending it as well as tantra techniques to hold cum back but have orgasm makes the afterglow last longer and will be easier. get on your back. lift legs fold over torso staying perpendicular to floor penis is in your face. jerk into the hungry pig mouth is you.

All the time. My own doesn’t have much of a taste. Other guys can range from sweet to bitter.

Like others have shared, edging will sometimes result in cumming a bit but not fully orgasming. I can do this and shoot that bit into my hand and then lick it up while still jacking off. Other times, I'll cum into a small container like a shot glass then rest a bit. Once rested, i'll start jacking off again and then I'll build myself up and then lick my cum from the shot glass or dump it into my mouth. That pretty much ends the session because I'll cum right afterwards :)

Meathook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, either when I self suck and I suckle it out of myself or after a nice masturbation session I will wipe off my pre and lick my finger clean.
Same here..I used to suck myself a lot when I was just a young guy. Couldn't get enough. As the years rolled on and my flexibility vanished so did the thrill of the self service. Later, I would steal it from my partners while kissing. Ahhh...those were the days.

Reactions: YANI-1960

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love tasting my own precum and cum. I only produce a couple of precum drops, so those are definitely precious to taste and not waste. As far as my own cum, I've eaten it about 50% of the time. Most times, its straight from my hands to my mouth, but occasionally its from 1) self-sucking and shooting my warm load down my throat, 2) cumming into a shot glass and drinking it with a fun flavor, like a shot of chocolate milk, or 3) cumming all over my food and eating it, like a peanut butter sandwich or bagel with cream cheese.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh dang, I had to come back to this thread to add another thought...
I just read a different post where someone asked guys if they'd ever put doughnuts on their dick. It instantly made me think about creme-filled doughnuts. Think how good that slightly warmed creamy filling would feel stroking your cock head as your added a bit more filling from your hot load of cum! Now that's a sweet reward I would love eating!

Reactions: Heye