have you ever ejaculated underwater?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Jun 17, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

have you ever ejaculated underwater to see what happens your semen?

I did a couple times in the bath tub around 13 just to see what it would look like.the novelty soon wore off though.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Yes an odd feeling!Semen in the water

3. GazBoi

GazBoi New Member

I did a couple of times when i was younger, just to see what it was like.

:smile:

4. shashtzoh

shashtzoh New Member

I have a couple times with women. Once, I was in a regular bathroom tub with my girlfriend playing around, and she kept jacking me off...I told her to stop or I'd end up cumming in the water. She said she wanted to see, so I just let go. It was interesting watching the clouds stream through the water with each shot. She enjoyed it.

Another time, I was in a hot tub fooling around and the girl I was with kept jacking me. She was very orgasmic so I got in the middle and held her butt up while she clung to the side...and I licked her to orgasm. She relaxed a bit and then tried going down on me while I was still underwater, but that was hard so it was mainly her hand doing it. It wasn't as easy to watch in the dark but it still felt cool.

5. art

art
    Gold Member

I used to have a girlfriend who loved to have sex in the water. Didn't matter to her if it was a swimming pool, an ocean, or a bathtub. I was agreeable. It was kind of weird to see my semen come floating out of her after we were done, though.

Without intending to, I ejaculated in a tub when I was about 12.

(How do you get clean in a tub anyway? All that stuff you wash off you comes floating right back on you.)

6. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I recall a couple of times in Salt Lake City. I was dating a local girl and we went swimming on these two occasions at a municipal pool. One time we were the only occupants and we just lost our swim suits and screwed up a storm. The other time there were five or six others in the pool but they were at the far end from us. This time we didn't strip, just pulled our suits out of the way and "got 'er done!"

I don't think this is what you were asking about but I (and she) DID cum under water - right?

Gramps

7. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Ah yes, sex in the hot tub. The old soak and poke. Many times. Of course, with all of the jets and bubbles I could scarcely pay attention to what happened to the semen. I fear they were all lost at sea.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Cum in the bathwater turns to superglue in the pubes. :(

9. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can confirm that, but then I got wise. Just before discharge, I rose from my supine position to a kneeling position, bent my penis to a right angle from my body and fired away.

Pubes not messed up, but fishing out the semen is another story.

Solution - I masturbate after my bath, just before I drain the bathwater. After my ejaculation, I pull the bath plug. The only drawback is that I could not enjoy my afterglow in the warm bath water.

10. ruinean

ruinean Member

Albums:
    Same here, it turns to sticky blobs that are impossible to get off the skin and I tried not to do it a second (third, fourth, fifth) time. Sperm does not normally disgust me, but when it is your own and it is stuck to you it can ge pretty gross.

11. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I once saw a jacuzzi's water filter after several people had had sex in the tub. The spooge had congealed onto the material of the filter and was clogging it pretty badly. Yuck.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Eca...

I was curious to see but not anymore...

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've masturbated and had sex in swimming pools before, so yes.

14. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I had a girlfriend who had a hot tub. We had sex in there and it was great. I had cum all over my stomach after I came and we held eachother for a while. I guess it flots to the top. It feels like glue.
    I had sex with a girl with two other couples in there doing their thing. As soon as one guy came we all hurried up and got out of there.
    Jake

15. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I've never had sex underwater, but i jerked in the bathtube very often.

The feeling of the hot water around my genitalia and all the rest of the body is great, but masturbating with penis underwater needs much energy, because moving the arm is more difficult. Maybe it can be considered a sort of workout. :tongue:

16. ENZO65

ENZO65 New Member

Yes and I love it, call me weird but i just love the sight of it too. If anyone has a vid showing this please share!!

17. mjfriel

mjfriel New Member

(How do you get clean in a tub anyway? All that stuff you wash off you comes floating right back on you.)[/quote]

Completely off topic but I have ALWAYS thought this. It just seems like a dirty way to wash when there is the option of a shower in most homes. i though I was just a bit Howard Hughes about it all but I see there are others who share my dislike of washing in your own filth.

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The feeling of cumming underwater is awesome, but as pointed out earlier, it is HELL on the filters in pools and hot tubs.

19. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

If you cum in cold fresh water your semen bursts out of your cock and disperses like smoke into the water. If you cum in the sea it stays together in really rather impressive long strings that look great pumping out of your cock.

Cum in hot water like a bath cooks in the water much like poached egg white which is what makes it so damn difficult to get rid of.

If you share a bath with other users don't even think about cumming in your bath water. There is no way that you will clean up all the bits and everyone will know what you have been doing because they will recognise it for what it is stuck to the sides of the bath. They will know what it is because everyone who can has cum in the bath at least once in their lives.

20. davidjh7

Gold Member

Completely off topic but I have ALWAYS thought this. It just seems like a dirty way to wash when there is the option of a shower in most homes. i though I was just a bit Howard Hughes about it all but I see there are others who share my dislike of washing in your own filth.[/quote]

I love soaking in a warm bath, but then, I don;t feel totally clean from just a bath, either. So I cheat--I soak, then finish off with a shower. Not very enviromentally conscience of me, I know, but I pay the water bill, too.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted