Have you ever encountered a man with a micropenis?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Crazi-J, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Crazi-J

Crazi-J New Member

A buddy of mine in high school had one.

It was kinda funny too because he was this 6 foot tall, 200 lb, outgoing, loud, hyper-confident, super aggressive, football playing alpha male type who had a different girlfriend every other week. Then you'd see him naked, with a dick that had to be under an inch long and was about as thick around as a nickel, and it was like :eek: "omg what happened?" He had a sense of humor about it too, he'd always joke about it and he wasn't self conscious or depressed over it or anything. It was just really strange since he was this huge guy with this huge attitude and this huge personality.

Really cool guy though.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Micro-penis, I believe, refers to an erect size two and a half standard deviations shorter than the mean, or something like that. Had you seen him erect? His flaccid size may not tell the story. My husband's faccid state can't be more than an inch and half long, and about an inch across. It looks like a button. Erect, he's quite average, and not by any means endowed with a micro-penis.

SillyGayBoy, zurichtom and ronin001 like this.
  3. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought most guys around me had a micro penis;
    turns out, Im just huge :rofl:

ok someone had to do that joke... it happened to be me

zurichtom likes this.
  4. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to date a guy who was literally 3" hard. He ate pussy like a champ, though, and didn't bitch when I did better than him at the shooting range.

Then, he got sick of me, and went for some blonde broad with DD boobs.

5. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Good question. Has anyone actually seen a micro penis?

The guy Crazi-J describes almost certainly did not have an actual micro penis, which must be good for him, but also demonstrates how very small a micro penis must be.

If it appeared to be about an inch long when flaccid and nickel sized, he was never going to be hung, but if he was in high school and since he was a big strapping dude, he might have been more than a grower, but something of an actual shrinker when not aroused – something like many of us will do in cold water.

Also, was he hairy? It seems to me really hairy guys who are big fellows and not showers can look small.

Apparently an erect micro penis is about 2” or less. There may have been a classmate of mine in high school who was in the neighborhood. He never took gym classes, never married, did grope me one time [but that’s a separate story], and for some no longer remembered reason I seem to think he was smaller than regular small.

When I was a teenager, had I known the term, I’d have sworn it applied to me. I developed late, am not a shower but a serious grower, and grossly exaggerated what is normal thinking the hung dudes were normal. Hilariously, I also assumed they grew 3 times or 4 times from their flaccid state just as I might – which means that I figured them for about 20 inches. I really did think my pecker was micro.

zurichtom likes this.
  6. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This would be enough to keep me around!

zurichtom likes this.
  7. andrew999999999

andrew999999999 Active Member

Albums:
    Seen a few in the gay sauna I go to, and been blown by a few guys with small dicks too. Round about 2'' or 3'' hard, so maybe not micropenis, but small.

zurichtom likes this.
  8. B_Uni79

B_Uni79 New Member

One must wonder how long this "blonde broad with DD boobs" stayed with him...lol

zurichtom likes this.
  9. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have seen one. He was my roommate in college. He afraid to date because he had such a small one. While I had seen him naked in the shower and it was very small. When we talked one night about it, he admitted to me that it's not that much bigger when he was hard. He said he was just over 2 inches and as thin as my pinky. I always wondered how a condom would stay on his cock?

I did see him hard one morning though his undies, yup he was small.

What interesting...the great Apes only have 2 inches! Our cocks are large for our body size!

It's not always the size but how you use it.....that the bottom line!

zurichtom likes this.
  10. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

laser, this is a tacky question, forgive me. I'm being purient. Do you recall his beating off? I’ve wondered about it. Do guys with micro penis get to orgasm? Do you think they do it as much as the rest of us? Do they get to cum much? Bad enough if you can’t screw or have to do it with limits, as long as I could get off – I’d make do – like basically most of the time anyhow.

zurichtom likes this.
  11. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

Many years ago I was at a sex store which had gloryholes and a fat guy stuck his cock through the hole wanting me to play with it. It was VERY tine, like 2" when it was hard. I couldn't understand how anyone could please a woman with a cock that small. It would be impossible I would think.

zurichtom likes this.
  12. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I did, I might be willing to try bottoming.

zurichtom likes this.
  13. LilJock

Gold Member

Coulda been describing me. Played football in high school. 6'3", 190 lbs., hairy-chested, big balls. . . and a dick no more than an inch, inch and a half soft. Hard, though, I got to a small, but decent, four inches (four inches around). I'm sure my buddies and teammates thought I had some sort of micro-penis. I remember a couple friends saying something like, "Hey, size ain't everything. Girls really get off from oral."

And, like your friend, I was outward-going and popular. However, inside I was very insecure about my size. Dated, but never got down to the nitty-gritty. It wasn't until my early twenties that I came out of my shell. Luckily, girls seemed to find me hot and, for the most part, over-looked my short-comings.

zurichtom likes this.
  14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I once got very close to having sex with a guy whose penis was the length of my thumb (roughly 2.5") and shaped like a dreidel. It wasn't an inch across. However, it was the hardest erection I ever touched. It was like diamond.

zurichtom likes this.
  15. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went out with a guy who was as long as my index finger, and a power bottom from hell. It was unfortunate because the rest of the package was fantastic. It didn't last long though. While I was doing him, he was going the married neighbor and got her pregnant. Having a small dick was the least of his worries....

zurichtom likes this.
  16. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Years and years ago I dated this guy who was a hockey player. Big studly guy (and just as nice and sweet as he could be) but he had the smallest penis. A condom just couldn't stay on it. Poor guy had neither length nor girth. He was a great guy though but I'd never have stayed with him long term - just not enough sexual satisfaction.

nubbin2declare and zurichtom like this.
  17. musclebare9

Gold Member

I was in the locker room at the Y one time when I saw this guy changing near me. He caught my attention because I didn't even think that he had a dick. I thought that an ugly woman had snuck into the men's locker room. I did a second take and noticed what looked like a pushpin hidden in his bush. I know that there are growers out there but I don't see how there could be any hope for this guy. He seemed comfortable in the locker room.

18. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Nice turn this thread has taken.

Apparently small - even some very small guys - are comfortable being who they are and feeling right sexy. It’s good to know.

I’m with Eric, or so I’m thinking. But there’s a complication.

If I had a micro-penis, I’d become a bottom. But what if I were straight?

Psychologically and emotionally, I am a man with a very small penis. Technically, I’m wrong. My little grower is a serious grower and gets past average. Never mind that I can comprehend reality, the excitement servicing hung dudes as a man with a little penis trumps any need to be real.

No doubt I’m the cocksucker I am - damn good at it - because I got a little weenie and service "real" men. Were I anally erotic could be a serious bottom.

But posts in the thread show straight guys with small dicks are not about to be bottoms and act like girls even if self conscious.

LilJock is my hero:

I bet he's hot. If a guy's hot and I want him, it’s him and not his dick I want.

19. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I encountered one micro penis in my life. It was my end-of-summer party and was a bit drunk where I ended up making out with an acquaintance. His penis was the length of my thumb and the girth of my index finger. Things didn't progress beyond kissing and touching, but not because of his size (I wasn't very turned on, he wasn't a great kisser.)

His size didn't stop him from going after and getting girls and he even had a few long-term relationships. Unfortunately I found out he abused his partners both physically and verbally, so that was the end of our friendship.

zurichtom likes this.
  20. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For clarification, I meant in answer to the question, if I encountered one, I might be willing try bottoming for him.

I'd definitely blow him, my jaw and throat wouldn't get sore.

zurichtom likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted