Have you ever encountered a man with a micropenis?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a public swim bath I once saw a 18-20 yo guy who became erect while showering. He was even smaller erect than some kids next to him were soft - probably 2 inches long only!

And last year in a sex club I blowed a 28 yo asian guy with a 2½ inches tiny penis (6-7 cm.)....

Besides that, I have seen quite a lot of small indowed guys around 4 inches hard. But I wouldn´t say they had a "micro penis", they were just small ;)

Reactions: zurichtom

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I was reading a newspaper at a nude beach and a gust of wind blew pieces of it all over. A guy came to help me pick it up and as I was bending down to pick up another piece he handed me what he had picked up, so I got his dick right in my face view. It must have been no more than an inch and very small girth...it looked smaller than a mini pickle. Never seen anything like it. Felt bad for the guy..

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread reminds me of a guy in my gym class back in high school. He was quite heavy and had absolutely NO visible penis. He generally avoided gym and went only when forced to. I assume avoiding the locker room was why (back then we all took showers after gym, NO exceptions).

Funny thing I always remembered is that his last name was "Long". Poor guy.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once got very close to having sex with a guy whose penis was the length of my thumb (roughly 2.5") and shaped like a dreidel. It wasn't an inch across. However, it was the hardest erection I ever touched. It was like diamond.

I take it he was Jewish?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take it he was Jewish?
Yes. BUT there was no acronym for Nes Gadol Hayah Sham. Perhaps that is why I didn't get a miracle, and therefor didn't give him any of this milk chocolate gelt. I kid, I kid. I sucked his dick a bunch of times until he was sleepy from orgasms and then I left. So, I guess THAT was the miracle, and perhaps also counts as him getting some of the gelt, as if I spun shtel ayn, he spun halb, and I spun nisht. HAHA. Nah, if I had it to do over, I would try his tiny, oddly shaped dick out for real. Might have been loads of fun. I never saw another one like it, which might have been more appealing on a man with better habits, and who was a much better kisser.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. BUT there was no acronym for Nes Gadol Hayah Sham. Perhaps that is why I didn't get a miracle, and therefor didn't give him any of this milk chocolate gelt. I kid, I kid. I sucked his dick a bunch of times until he was sleepy from orgasms and then I left. So, I guess THAT was the miracle, and perhaps also counts as him getting some of the gelt, as if I spun shtel ayn, he spun halb, and I spun nisht. HAHA. Nah, if I had it to do over, I would try his tiny, oddly shaped dick out for real. Might have been loads of fun. I never saw another one like it, which might have been more appealing on a man with better habits, and who was a much better kisser.

That guy's penis is such a statistical anomaly that it is a miracle in it's own way lol........though I think most would see it as a curse.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That guy's penis is such a statistical anomaly that it is a miracle in it's own way lol........though I think most would see it as a curse.
You're right. I'm thinking his ability to get an erection is the miracle. I'm not kidding about the shape. Pointy, flat on four sides. Thinking maybe something went awry at his bris.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right. I'm thinking his ability to get an erection is the miracle. I'm not kidding about the shape. Pointy, flat on four sides. Thinking maybe something went awry at his bris.

LOL well, I wouldn't know since I didn't see it for myself, nor do I care to, but I'll take your word for it.

2.5" is tiny, so thankful I am not like that guy.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A buddy of mine in high school had one.

It was kinda funny too because he was this 6 foot tall, 200 lb, outgoing, loud, hyper-confident, super aggressive, football playing alpha male type who had a different girlfriend every other week. Then you'd see him naked, with a dick that had to be under an inch long and was about as thick around as a nickel, and it was like :eek: "omg what happened?" He had a sense of humor about it too, he'd always joke about it and he wasn't self conscious or depressed over it or anything. It was just really strange since he was this huge guy with this huge attitude and this huge personality.

Really cool guy though.
It's too bad the genes conspired against him. I saw a guy in the shower at the gym a while back and he was unfortunate to be under endowed. I felt sorry for him

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's too bad the genes conspired against him. I saw a guy in the shower at the gym a while back and he was unfortunate to be under endowed. I felt sorry for him

Could have been a grower, I'm only about 3-4" flaccid but take a look at my pics.

I had a couple of good friends in high school and one in college that fit this. Both were outgoing, funny, athletic, good looking and never had a problem getting girls.
The one from high school, you could barely see his head through his pubes and he said that it was between 2-2.5" hard.
The one in college was about the same. He is married with a kid so it was obviously big enough to get the job done.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have. Even erect, it was only about 1.5" - 2" long, but very hard. He wanted me to enter him, and I did. I sucked him and helped him get off afterwards. all in all, we had a good time. However, his personality was a bit bland, so we did not meet up again for seconds.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's what happens when they get a Mohel who does that part time and is a diamond cutter as his day job.

sundancerco

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did once. Well, twice I guess. The first one was when I was a teenager. I never saw it tho. I had a counselor who killed himself. I found out later it was because his wife left him due to his micro penis. He didn't think he could go on with life. I always felt bad for him. Even as a teenager, I felt sorry for the man who felt he could not find someone to accept him for who he was. . The second time was in my 30's. I meet a guy on a camping trip. It was about the size of my little finger when he was hard. It was interesting to just see him jack off with it. I didn't feel judgmental about it, but just was interested in how it worked. He seemed to do OK with life and had a good healthy view of himself.