Have you ever encountered a man with a micropenis?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True, and I've learned the hard way it's better to get it out there before you hit that awkward moment in bed, but I also find that no matter what I say no one is really prepped for the reality of how small a micro really is.
I think I would have been more open to the guy I encountered if at some point while we were talking about sex he'd have cracked a joke about how his little erection was going to change my paradigms and make me question the universe. I might have given him a chance to prove his claims. Maybe. In his case he was a dreadful kisser and didn't want to perform oral sex. He'd told me well ahead of time that was a firm boundary for him.

Kragger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I would have been more open to the guy I encountered if at some point while we were talking about sex he'd have cracked a joke about how his little erection was going to change my paradigms and make me question the universe. I might have given him a chance to prove his claims. Maybe. In his case he was a dreadful kisser and didn't want to perform oral sex. He'd told me well ahead of time that was a firm boundary for him.
I think the guys that leave are probably the same ones that would reject me if I told them. The hotter her is, the less likely I am to say anything - I don't want to mess up my chances with him. I am very different than the guy you describe because I'm all about being the best at everything else to make up for what I lack. Good kissing and great oral can go a long way in getting him to stick around and have some fun.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I have encountered someone who was smaller while erect than my thumb. It was a disappointing experience for me. I didn't say anything rude/mean to him, though. I just never was intimate/didn't pursue anything further with him.

nubbin2declare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for mystery, but above or below a certain range of sizes you have to know what you're slanging is unusual, and you should say something. Something light and funny, but something.

Absolutely. Disclosure, in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time, is a sign of maturity and confidence. It's a must for a guy hung as I am in the micro range.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

nubbin2declare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one. First observed at age 6 that my penis was much smaller than those of other boys my age. A urologist MD, when I was 25 and not in his office for anything related to penis size, told me that I have a micropenis, first time I'd ever heard that term. He used the word "infantile" to further describe its dimensions. My scrotum is also very small.

When it came to social and sexual situations, it certainly has posed some challenges, but few things in life are ideal, and most of the unpleasant situations related to being so under-endowed happened between age 11 and age 28. I no longer hide it, and have found nudists to be extremely accepting people.

Reactions: love2compare

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm embarrassed to admit this. I haven't had many one night stands but I once went home with this gorgeous guy and when we got naked he had the tiniest penis I'd ever seen. I'm not a size queen by any stretch but it was so freakily small that i had to just make excuses and get up and leave. Omg, I feel bad for that guy. So beautiful but so burdened.

i don't mean to be rude and all, but if he was as attractive as you say and you still couldn't go through with it...it sounds like you actually are a "size queen"
i mean, i hope you at least gave him the opportunity to get completely hard

i don't mean to be rude and all, but if he was as attractive as you say and you still couldn't go through with it...it sounds like you actually are a "size queen"
My ex has one. I knew him all through high school and he was gorgeous and the first two times we hooked up I bottomed so I didn't seem to notice plus I was drunk, but every time after that was torture. He wouldn't bottom bc I'm too big and bottoming for me was becoming a task bc it was a waste if time even if riding. I can atleaat say that I gave him a chance for 3mos and after that I had to break it off so that cheating didn't occur. He is beautiful but hr has a shitty attitude and a shitty dick size to match.

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I saw a teamate wiith a micropenis. He knew it and he was very ashamed since he never showered after playing soccer and always did the towel dance.
He showered one time with me after the soccer game since we had a dinner with other friends and we have to go right after the game.
I did not seem him naked until we entered into the showers... We were talking and then I just looked down and realized that I could not see his penis.
I was really impressed, I tried to disimulate and when he was washing his hair I stared at him trying down there to find his penis lol...
We finished showering and he just cover and do the towel dance. I saw him naked again a few times, since we took some course after the game.

socalgeek

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant count the times I've made multiple women orgasm with a single finger...

If its at least 2" long, you can get there.

I dint even know where my own prostate is, so not sure if its the same for dudes. But....you whole, complete cock fits in the mouth. #jelous

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, there was a guy at school who had one and was clearly embarrassed when changing. I mean, it was genuinely shocking to see a cock that small on someone that age.I see this as someone with a way below average soft penis (1.5 inches) but even I could see there was a world of difference between a small cock and a micro one

Reactions: lttle1