Have You Ever Escaped The « Friendzone » Because Of Your Huge Cock Size?

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been reading stories about young guys in their prime falling for girls who "friendzone" them or just want to be "best friends".
This is a large penis site and I wonder if this has happened to anyone else too:

22 yo, university. "just friends" with girl I'd love to do what I do best. She rebuffs me and I respect her. However, turns out, I might have slept with a couple of her acquaintances (not like her BFFs) someone must have leaked some info about me and well she sees me in a whole different way, flirty, touch and alone, comes on to me, we make out and so much more.

SO, have you ever been upgraded from friendzone just because she wanted your big dick that she heard others talk about?

Reactions: lapdog2001

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Several friendzoned me from "I'm friends with your sister/girlfriend" to "I have a boyfriend" or "I work with you" until the situation changed allowing them get with me at their convenience. My favorite was when they used the breakup excuse to get with me before going back to their boyfriends.

Yes they talked about my size with each other. Everyone knew. One of my older sister's friends made out with me and we didn't have sex but she asked if she could tell the others we did because most of the others had and she wanted to belong to that club without actually paying the dues as it were, lol.

I said okay.

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several friendzoned me from "I'm friends with your sister/girlfriend" to "I have a boyfriend" or "I work with you" until the situation changed allowing them get with me at their convenience. My favorite was when they used the breakup excuse to get with me before going back to their boyfriends.

Yes they talked about my size with each other. Everyone knew. One of my older sister's friends made out with me and we didn't have sex but she asked if she could tell the others we did because most of the others had and she wanted to belong to that club without actually paying the dues as it were, lol.

I said okay.
That sounds about right. Love the bedroom eyes when they want you after all that friends crap.

D

deleted12590281

I've tried that with a group of friends actually.

I was friends with these 4 girls, not like super close friends, but hanging out with from time to time. Later on, one of them became my girlfriend for a couple of months. While we were dating all the five of us where on a like little vacation to the cabin of one of the parents. One night we became really drunk. My girlfriend passed out, and so did one of the other girls.

The three remaining of us decided we should do a naked mile run. I dont know for what reason. But it was summer and warm, and we were fucking drunk. So we did, running down the road and back totally naked.

My dick is very big, and especially in soft it is so much bigger than the average guy's. The two girls noticed that, look down at my soft cock, and were like "I can see why Mary is so fond of you", and then we all laughed.

A couple of months later Mary broke up with me. And in the following weeks fucked the two other girls, who both were hugely impressed by the size of my cock. Mary didn't ever get to know anything.

We are all still friends today and see each other from time to time. I was actually at Marys weeding not long ago.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know why she initially said yes but I asked a lesbian friend to a nude spa years ago and we became closer after she discovered my size. It wasn't just the size but she recently mentioned me to her friends as one of two men she ever shared a bed with.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been reading stories about young guys in their prime falling for girls who "friendzone" them or just want to be "best friends".
This is a large penis site and I wonder if this has happened to anyone else too:

SO, have you ever been upgraded from friendzone just because she wanted your big dick that she heard others talk about?
Unfortunately, I had a very long streak of being friend-zoned by just about every woman I met with whom I found attractive and wanted to date. Since they had no idea of my size or prowess, there were no referrals of word-of-mouth type hookups.

The only exception was a friend where we got very close over the course of a year, hanging out a lot, and just enjoying life. I made a slight move one night, giving her a kiss on the cheek, then on the lips, that met no resistance at all. Actually quite the opposite! That was the beginning of a multi-year long (now sexual) relationship.

Jason661

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I have been pulled out of the friends zone a few times when it was discovered that I was “naturally gifted.”

I’ve had women, boldly ask “Is your cock big?” And then the inevitable follow up with “let me see it” moving into that ‘oh my..’ face and a request to get together.

Same for a few dudes.

Funny thing is, each time I have followed through with it, it was sometimes good blow jobs but rarely good sex. Too much talking, “..oh my god, like how many times do you cum?..”

The inane questions… real turn off.