Have You Ever Fallen Asleep Inside ur Bottom?

sevensoft

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a friend staying over thru the holidays, we got to fuckin one night after hitting the bars, I got a couple loads off and gave a nice push to get deep inside him, wrapped my arms and legs around his, and fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later, still inside him...I tried to pull out but was "locked" inside him. Im about 6.5-7 when soft, pretty big head. Seems like my head got trapped when his muscles relaxed. I got turned on by this and fucked him again and was able to pull out afterwards...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend staying over thru the holidays, we got to fuckin one night after hitting the bars, I got a couple loads off and gave a nice push to get deep inside him, wrapped my arms and legs around his, and fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later, still inside him...I tried to pull out but was "locked" inside him. Im about 6.5-7 when soft, pretty big head. Seems like my head got trapped when his muscles relaxed. I got turned on by this and fucked him again and was able to pull out afterwards...
Okay, that sounds hot. :flirt:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know X, never happend too you before :rolleyes:

It is weird because the muscles relax so normally you get out, but I don't know lol. If it's true, well then it is funny :biggrin1:

Piety, its that naivety thats made u a very popular boy on LPSG. :wink:

Keep playing dumb! :tongue:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, give me a freaking break.

sevensoft: "I woke up a few hours later, still inside him..."

So, let me see if I have this straight. Holidays. Hitting the bars. Home and fucking. Top "falls asleep" inside his bottom. Then wakes up a few hours later still inside him, "trapped".

And the bottom did what during these few hours? Read a book? Knitted? Watched reruns of "I Love Lucy"?

None of this makes sense. And then your friend let you fuck him all over again after being "trapped" for hours?

This thread is like being trapped in Bizarro-Land.

Media
Oh, give me a freaking break.

sevensoft: "I woke up a few hours later, still inside him..."

So, let me see if I have this straight. Holidays. Hitting the bars. Home and fucking. Top "falls asleep" inside his bottom. Then wakes up a few hours later still inside him, "trapped".

And the bottom did what during these few hours? Read a book? Knitted? Watched reruns of "I Love Lucy"?

None of this makes sense. And then your friend let you fuck him all over again after being "trapped" for hours?

This thread is like being trapped in Bizarro-Land.

....and only Zippy the Pinhead would believe such a story.

Well..... I can see this. If you have a big glans, maybe it could stay inside the rectum without too much problem. You just have to pull out to free it though. Trapped isn't really possible unless your glans is the size of a baseball.

There is one certified medical case of trapped penis on record. That was with a straight couple during vaginal sex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have done the falling asleep with him inside me thing with the boyfriend. a very nice feeling on so many levels. but staying inside? unless both people sleep like the dead ya gonna move around enough to slip out pretty quick.

two... ummm anal.... man, lube dries out. you might not have trapped by muscles more like dry docked. :eek: i would so not want to the bottom dry humped awake five hours later by the dick "trapped" inside my ass. there is no way to say it without being gross, old cum is not good lube. *blech*

ML

D

deleted298367

Yeah, I don't think it matters if its real or not, it would be hot! lol

It almost makes sense that he could have been trapped. If the bottom fell asleep too, when your ass muscles are relaxed, they're tight, yes? Otherwise we'd be shitting ourselves uncontrollably XD (Gross, sorry.). I'm sure the bottom would have woken up upon being fucked again.

Well, it makes sense to me.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've fallen asleep with my dick in my bottom's ass. It didn't last long though, we turned over in his sleep and it popped out. But its hard trying to keep your dick soft when you're in there, haha.

Yeah, the whole "trapped" thing doesn't really make sense. If you got it in there once and fucked him several times, he should be loose enough for your cock to come right out.