Have you ever felt guilty about it?

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
Has any one ever stripped off in front of a smaller guy, and felt guilty, in case they made them feel inadequate?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has any one ever stripped off in front of a smaller guy, and felt guilty, in case they made them feel inadequate?

Have you, Brian? If so, it's very sensitive of you to care. (and no everyone, I'm not being sarcastic). I think that compassion, however, without condescenson, would he a healthier response than guilt, if you do care like that.

Etyicle

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with above, something like this probably happened to you and you felt guilty about it, without knowing that guilt was actually in the form of compassion. I applaud you for being so nice, as to care for the feelings of the smaller guy.

But if the question is strictly out of curiousity, then no I have not stripped in front of a smaller guy, let alone anyone with a penis.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remove my clothes around 4 times a week at the gym in front of guys smaller than myself and in front of a few that has been about the same length or even longer than myself. I didn't feel guilty concerning the small cocked guys and I don't feel inadequate in front of the longer guys.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"Guilty" is not the right word I think. One tries to approach such situations with a certain degree of humility, tact, and sensitivity for the feelings of others around you. But not guilt.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally , I'm not undressing in front of ANYone,which in itself can be bothersome!:rolleyes:

On two occasions- both MFM 3somes, I was better endowed than the other males , who were BOTH black ,Larger framed (-over 6' tall, stocky -one was an ex-CFL football player.)

I felt REALLY weird because the Females in these 3somes were the other guys' s/o's , and yet , they were paying more attention to me than their guys.

I said "weird"

It's hard to feel 'guilty' when you're burying your rod in another guy's girl , at HIS request.:wink:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I worry about making other guys feel bad at the gym, so I try not to let it all hang out too much.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only really in one threesome when one of the women asked how long I was. I said 8.5 to which she replied 'no way - xxxxx (her husband) is 8 inches, you must be way bigger than that!

Looked over at hubby. Looked down. Turned back to her and said "Erm, yeah. I must be."

I think she needed to get a new tape measure!

brianb

Just Browsing
Media
Have you, Brian? If so, it's very sensitive of you to care. (and no everyone, I'm not being sarcastic). I think that compassion, however, without condescenson, would he a healthier response than guilt, if you do care like that.
Thank you very much for your kind and constuctive words, you really have helped.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In high school I was not a jock. I was scared spitless in gymn class. My heart was always racing so fast I couldn't relax. So when I stripped down to shower, all I had was this little flap of skin left for my peenie. I always thought I was small. It was humiliating to be in gym class.

When I hit my 40's I learned that I was much bigger than average, which shocked the hell out of me. I took up weight lifting, running and some other things, and developed a physique. So now I've been on both sides of the fence, and my first reaction when getting ready to shower in the gym cover up because the feeling of being "small" is still there.

It's better be at peace with yourself and others so that things like this don't have to rule your life. People deserve respect and consideration of others because they are people. There shouldn't be any other reason than that. We are not human "doings", we are human BEINGS. To be is to live. To live is to experience all that we do. All that we do reveals who we truly are.

Just my ramblings.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my straight buddies and I stripped down to swim one time. He is very cool with me and I just adore him. He likes to think he is big...but he is average. I am clearly bigger. He looked at me like "shit...I'm screwed." I told him I thought his cock was just beautiful, really nice sized, very hot. I didn't mention my size...just boosted his ego some. I would never want him to feel less on any level..or any man.