Have you ever followed someone you've not met just to look at 'em?

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever went out off your way to keep some eye candy in your gaze?

Last summer I was on the bus and got off two stops early because this guy I like got off. He looked like he'd just walked out the gym. He was wearing gym shorts and a sort of jacket. I watched those thick legs and that bubble-arse till he took a turn I didn't wanna take. Handsome too. Never saw him again.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever went out off your way to keep some eye candy in your gaze?

Last summer I was on the bus and got off two stops early because this guy I like got off. He looked like he'd just walked out the gym. He was wearing gym shorts and a sort of jacket. I watched those thick legs and that bubble-arse till he took a turn I didn't wanna take. Handsome too. Never saw him again.

My eye candy is on here.......why do you think i am on here?:tongue:

Though offline........yes there is one.......i go to the gym and peek at him.....though he does look at me though i'm unsure whether that's due to my bubblies juggling or that i look ridiculous in trainers and sports bottoms :eek:

A

AM_092

i try to be subtle though!! :) Lol, I don't do it often but when I do, I usually regret walking to far because I have to walk back!

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Never followed a complete stranger; however for a long while I followed a guy I had a crush on in middle school. I'd walk behind him with my friends as we all made our way home and I'd often times go out of my way to walk or ride my bike passed his house when I really had no reason to do so.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gone out of my way? sure - i have seen some beautiful women that i liked the looks of at a party/on a boat/at a club and ciruclated, for sure. i hoped i would talk to them and like them and that they would like me.
...followed someone? no. i am really busy and don't have a lot of time to spare so no. haven't followed anyone.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't remember the last time I followed a guy on foot but I have followed a hunky pedestrian with my eyes while driving - almost got in a few wrecks.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
did that at a Home Depot, contruction worker, barefoot, short cut offs, no shirt..

sadly he was MUCH better from the back than the front...MUCH better :(