Have you ever forgotten about your period?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women: Have you ever gone shopping or to school or work or something, and then after a while realized you were starting your period, and the chair / your dress / your pants were all bloody because of it?

How did you handle it?

I'd imagine this happens to high school girls more than anyone else.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women: Have you ever gone shopping or to school or work or something, and then after a while realized you were starting your period, and the chair / your dress / your pants were all bloody because of it?

How did you handle it?

I'd imagine this happens to high school girls more than anyone else.

Well perhaps but not in the way you might think. I dont count it religiously but i have come to know by body well enough that I get the signs and signals days in advance and start wearing a panty liner a couple of days early. I have had accidents while I was sleeping though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My back and abdomen would start cramping like mad hour before any sign of blood would show up. I wouldn't say that highschool girls are more likely to have this happen, since it never happened to me until earlier this year after years of not having a period. Everything got hormonally messed up and luckily i was wearing black shorts.

I think most of us check if something starts to come out a little more than usual discharge. There wouldnt be a chance for it to soak everything in sight before we made it to the restroom.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women know ahead of time when it's coming. It's rare for a period to "jump you" without announcing itself first. (I won't bore you with the gory warning signs.)

But I always keep "supplies" in my purse just in case.