Have you ever forgotten about your period?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RandyL, Jun 15, 2008.

1. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Women: Have you ever gone shopping or to school or work or something, and then after a while realized you were starting your period, and the chair / your dress / your pants were all bloody because of it?

How did you handle it?

I'd imagine this happens to high school girls more than anyone else.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Well perhaps but not in the way you might think. I dont count it religiously but i have come to know by body well enough that I get the signs and signals days in advance and start wearing a panty liner a couple of days early. I have had accidents while I was sleeping though.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My back and abdomen would start cramping like mad hour before any sign of blood would show up. I wouldn't say that highschool girls are more likely to have this happen, since it never happened to me until earlier this year after years of not having a period. Everything got hormonally messed up and luckily i was wearing black shorts.

I think most of us check if something starts to come out a little more than usual discharge. There wouldnt be a chance for it to soak everything in sight before we made it to the restroom.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most women know ahead of time when it's coming. It's rare for a period to "jump you" without announcing itself first. (I won't bore you with the gory warning signs.)

But I always keep "supplies" in my purse just in case.

Draft saved Draft deleted