have you ever found a homophobe sexy?

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know why but there is this guy who's a big homophobe and who i find sexy as hell. his ramblings against gay marriage and gays is like forplay. anyone else have this experience?

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigots are everywhere. im sure we all - unknowingly or knowingly - have been attracted to a bigot. but i can't remember for sure who.

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does wanting to fuck Rick Santorum hard and rough until he's begging and crying for me to stop and then slapping him and continuing to fuck him more, then posting the video on every neocon website count?

Reactions: adamzee

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, I have. I don't have to have an eye-to-eye spiritual connection on every subject with someone to know a handsome face and hot body when I see it.

Then again, I've never liked the word homophobe. There is so much variety in people who hate gays, or feel uncomfortable around them, or disapprove of the voluntary actions but not the involuntary orientation, or just plain don't like anyone gay or straight, or are confused about what bisexuality is, etc. that a label for all of it seems harmful. And taking all of those possible variations and speaking for them all with "You're just scared of us" has a kind of juvenile, last-word petulance in my eyes. But hey, it's easier to just label someone who's different from you, right? :wink:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont know why but there is this guy who's a big homophobe and who i find sexy as hell. his ramblings against gay marriage and gays is like forplay. anyone else have this experience?

I am willing to bet you that this homophobe is secretly gay. All that rambling against gay marriage, and gays is a cover. Most straight guys don't give a damn about that stuff. When a guy continually professes his hatred of gays it is a dead give away. :wink:

Last edited: