Have you ever found it difficult to pull out of a girl?

B_S.Hyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever me and my gf have sex I struggle just to push into her and when we are done I find it just as hard to pull back out.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I was stuck once in the Oreck XL. I had to shoot some WD4 into the hose and very gently snake it out Hurt like helll, I hate it when that happens! FYI the accessory hose on the Oreck will only handle at the most 6" of girth hard.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever me and my gf have sex I struggle just to push into her and when we are done I find it just as hard to pull back out.
You can't put too much water in a nuclear reactor. Homer Simpson:biggrin1:

Actually, you can put too much lube in a pussy; but you were no where close to that. Get some Astro Glide and don't fuck without it.:cool:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i've felt that b4, it's like the suction when u step in deep mud and try to pull ur foot out and cant. happens when u fill her up completely with cock.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh, it's difficult enough getting in, I wish getting out were more of a problem! I'm also less bulky going out than I was going in!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always have a problem of pulling out! I want it to stay in there forever. But at least I am happy with the knowledge that when I do pull it out, if I just wait awhile it will get hard again and we can continue...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The worst, is the rubber getting in 'suction' as you pull out it wants to stay....add foresking to that and...like pulling out of tar (not that that is a BAD thing mind you...)