Have you ever found it difficult to pull out of a girl?

footiemadlad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On holiday. Met bird in bar. Went round back of bar, bird gav us a blowjob. Gave bird sum finger luvin, then went to put big chap in. she stopped me an said "i cant, im a catholic"!! lol. no shit. Said i culd do it up the ass instead. so got boy in and started pumpin bird. She was screamin, so decided to pull out, but bird clenched an ma boy got stuck! Fukin laugh. COuldnt fukin move! had to wait for boy to calm down before pullin out. Bird gav us a nice wank after ordeal! Good catholic girl....

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On holiday. Met bird in bar. Went round back of bar, bird gav us a blowjob. Gave bird sum finger luvin, then went to put big chap in. she stopped me an said "i cant, im a catholic"!! lol. no shit. Said i culd do it up the ass instead. so got boy in and started pumpin bird. She was screamin, so decided to pull out, but bird clenched an ma boy got stuck! Fukin laugh. COuldnt fukin move! had to wait for boy to calm down before pullin out. Bird gav us a nice wank after ordeal! Good catholic girl....

:lmao:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whenever me and my gf have sex I struggle just to push into her and when we are done I find it just as hard to pull back out.

That's a lack of her being turned on, so her normal wetness is becoming dry and sticky causing a suction/friction instead of being wet and slick like normal. Some ladies get so wet they leave wet spots on the bed. I think that's hot actually.

If there is no flow... she's gots ta go. :wink:

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting in is the problem.

Hey - Are your knees superglued together? :mad:

:wink:

Girl:
"That's not it baby! ... Is there any problem?"
Eddie:
"No ain't no problem baby. You got a shoehorn or some **** like that on you?"
(Eddie Murphy: Comedian - 1983)

:biggrin1:

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once my penis has withdraw the barbs back into the shaft then I can usually disembark with a quick SCHLORP before she has time to regain conciousness and phone the police.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Psychologically - YES

Physically - No.... not not that Ive ever noticed. But, I enjoy slamming a tight one.