Have you ever given or received a Rim Job?

Have you ever given or received a Rim Job?

• Yes, I've given and received

Votes: 160 54.4%
  • Yes, But only received

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Yes, But only given

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No, I'm not interested

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • No, but I want to give

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • No, but I want to receive

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • No, but I want to do both

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Drives me nuts! I love it when my bf dives in! The goatee provides some awesome stimulation too! I've had other guys eat my ass and it was awesome!

I thing the hottest was when a dog ate my ass then fucked me... :rolleyes:

I thought my poor old Rover looked worn out with a smile on his face.

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love both! I find that most of guys I've been with really like their butts licked really good, only one guy that I know that will have no part of it. But, a lot of women I've been with aren't into it very much, pretty much the exact opposite with the women. Anyone know why that is?

I love to lick a nice clean asshole! Squat over my face and let me go to it baby!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on, man. It's just ass. :tongue:

That's right Alyssa! If people keep their ass clean, cock clean and pussy clean ... why would there be a gross out factor? Some people will eat a pussy but think eating ass is gross? Or maybe a guy thinks it will make him less "macho" if his ass is eaten as his legs are raised. Granted, a person can catch diseases doing these, but let's don't go into THAT holier than thou direction. I love it when my partner and I are in the shower, getting squeaky clean and we do it. But then again, some pigs like the stank. Enjoy it or not.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is a Rim job?

A rim job is where you take your tongue and let it slide up and down the crack of my ass, up and down, and when it finds that little brown starfish, it'll stop there and just softly swirl around in it, perhaps getting a little more forceful, pushing in a little bit more each time until you're slowly, rhythmically tongue-fucking my asshole. :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A rim job is where you take your tongue and let it slide up and down the crack of my ass, up and down, and when it finds that little brown starfish, it'll stop there and just softly swirl around in it, perhaps getting a little more forceful, pushing in a little bit more each time until you're slowly, rhythmically tongue-fucking my asshole. :wink:
:yumyum: :yup:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if u have given...then ur getting cheated from the rimm...eee, and i'd have to say...he is a bit self centered...
if u have only received...then u know first hand...how great it is to have it done...so...at that point...flip him over...and return the favour...so he doesn't think ur selfish...

its just as great to receive as it is to give...and dam nice feeling...

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Arktrucker - I wonder if it was me :biggrin1:.

I've rimmed a few truckers and when I was done, one of them looked at me with so much love I thought he was gonna ask me to "marry" him. But he settled for the consolation prize and I just sucked him off for the next 4 hours.

Bounce... It might have been you if you were in Northern West Virginia... and I don't know about the marry part... you might have seen my eyes watering!

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cracked my ribs when I got rimmed the first time. I didn't know it was going to happen, felt so good, I quickly jerked up. Went to my Dr when it didn't stop hurting after 2 days. When he told me I cracked 2 ribs, I told him what had happened. He chuckled and said it was another SRI. I asked what? Sex related Injury!

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've only been rimmed and I've never had a bad experience. They're so nice and if the guy is willing to go for a loooong time (which all of mine fortunately have) and deep, then they're pretty close to orgasmic

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At first I was somewhat against it. I usually don't like to have many things back there, but then the right person came along and insisted that he do it to me. He had me speaking in tongues!

No pun intended, of course.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've always known my asshole to be an erogenous zone (from playing with it myself) but just can't loosen up enough to let anyone go there. Must be some sort of toilet-training taboo hangup or some such. But not too long ago I attended a sex party that an out of town friend was hosting and after an all-night orgy he insisted I spend the night, since I had a long way to go, and drive home the next day. I accepted and when I awoke the next day I snuck through his bedroom to shower. Freshly showered I was passing by his bed when he reached out, grabbed my leg, pulled me towards him and started giving me head. I had cum three times during the previous twelve hours and knew full well I'd not reach orgasm again, but it felt good and soon I was hard and enjoying the blowjob.

He had me lay down on his bed with my legs over the edge and he on his knees continuing to suck my cock. Then he raised both my legs up high and began sucking on my balls while I took over working my cock with my hands. Taking over the ball massage with his own hands he began tonguing my perineum which felt ohhhhh sooooo good! Then very, very slowly, little by little he worked his tongue down to my ass crack. My first reaction was one of aversion and I nearly pulled away, but I thought what the hell loosen up and let it happen. My friend knew that I had that aversion to any kind of anal activity and he proceeded very slowly, gently and patiently. Eventually he was doing a full blown, aggressive job of tonguing my asshole and to my amazement I had an explosive orgasm. It was a totally memorable and enjoyable experience but I don't think I could repeat that experience unless it were with someone just as patient and understanding. As for returning the favor .... I'm still a long way from there. Maybe someday ...... ????

Attachments

Reactions: PeteFree