Have you ever gone out of your way to show off?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_wjh56r7, May 30, 2011.

1. D_wjh56r7

D_wjh56r7 New Member

I'm new on this site. I'm 9.5x6- kinda sounds funny, but all the time when I'm staying at a friend's house I get into boxerbriefs or shorts and either lay my member to the side or out the leg. Also I have community showers in my dorm and I kinda show off nonchalantly. I think the looks on their faces are priceless.

#1 D_wjh56r7, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    keep up the good work. post some pics here so we all can have a look

3. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I have, I distinctly remember that I used to pretend to sleep and happen to end up with my dick out when I was sleeping at a friend's

I'd just "nap" and see if he'd notice me boning or anything, or I'd leave bathroom doors open.

And when I'm on trips with friends and we share hotel rooms, I strip before entering the bathroom

4. catman

Gold Member

remember when I was (much) younger there was a girl walking down the street I thought was very hot, wasn't sure if she saw me so I circled the block and did a bit of fluffing before I walked by....she did notice, but then went into an office building...I was crushed lol (and horny)

5. D_wjh56r7

D_wjh56r7 New Member

hahaha done that exact same thing. Haha oh fake naps are great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice