Have you ever gone out of your way to show off?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_wjh56r7, May 30, 2011.

1. D_wjh56r7

D_wjh56r7 New Member

I'm new on this site. I'm 9.5x6- kinda sounds funny, but all the time when I'm staying at a friend's house I get into boxerbriefs or shorts and either lay my member to the side or out the leg. Also I have community showers in my dorm and I kinda show off nonchalantly. I think the looks on their faces are priceless.

#1 D_wjh56r7, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    keep up the good work. post some pics here so we all can have a look

3. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I have, I distinctly remember that I used to pretend to sleep and happen to end up with my dick out when I was sleeping at a friend's

I'd just "nap" and see if he'd notice me boning or anything, or I'd leave bathroom doors open.

And when I'm on trips with friends and we share hotel rooms, I strip before entering the bathroom

4. catman

Gold Member

remember when I was (much) younger there was a girl walking down the street I thought was very hot, wasn't sure if she saw me so I circled the block and did a bit of fluffing before I walked by....she did notice, but then went into an office building...I was crushed lol (and horny)

5. D_wjh56r7

D_wjh56r7 New Member

hahaha done that exact same thing. Haha oh fake naps are great

Draft saved Draft deleted