Have you ever gotten hard from a massage and what happened

hair4life

1st Like
Media
The reason I ask is I just got a massage. During the 90 minutes I got a hard on. The guy pressed all around my dick. Periodically his fingers would brush me. I thought maybe it would end with him grabbing it. But not this time. I did however cum just a little on myself. Can't wait to replay that in my mind while I jerk off! Let me know your experiences!

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad and I went to Sun City in South Africa,after we played golf we had a massage, both of us got jerked off by the massage ladies, we were in separate cubicles.They obviously are just used to the men getting horny and hand relief is dished out.I asked my dad if ended happpily and he said "Not you too!"

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once, during a massage from an older woman, I was around 30, I'd guess she was around 50, I got hard, very obviously so, wearing tight little short. Nothing happened, but afterwards when I was leaving, she offered me free massages whenever I wanted, anytime. She said she was still learning and wanted to practice on me. I never took her up on it, sometimes I still regret not going back.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Nah. I don't really see a massage as a sexual situation, and I don't get turned on in nonsexual situations very often.

I am working on the assumption that we are talking about a therapeutic massage and not a rub-n-tug. I haven't experienced the latter.

hair4life

1st Like
Media
I was hoping his crotch would run up against my head while he was oiling my back! I kept pushing an elbow out here and there for a quick feel. I love to have a straight guy rub up next to me.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, from a previous gf who was a fully trained masseuse, but I don't think that counts.

I've also had proper massages from a masseuse where I once almost came (without a hardon...). Sometimes I can get amazing tingling sensations in the strangest circumstances, and she was hitting the right button just by massaging my back - I even still had jeans on. Unfortunately my 30 mins stopped before I went bang!

hair4life

1st Like
Media
I was hoping his crotch would run up against my head while he was oiling my back! I kept pushing an elbow out here and there for a quick feel. I love to have a straight guy rub up next to me.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...I was training to be a massage therapist, but I changed the second semester for EMT. I remeber going over this in class. Personally, I haven't had a woody, but it does happen from time to time since massage increases circulation. It's not unheard of for that extra circulation to go to the cock. I do recall getting a massage a while back and the therapist kept brushing her hand on my balls. I thought I was going to get a raging hardon from that. I did get a semi, but it went away after a minute. That's the only time I've come close during a massage, especially since I really don't like full-body massages and tend to only have work done on my back.

glhc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a massage once from a friend, it didn't started out in a sexual way just my shoulders and neck and the guy (straight) giving me the massage ended up getting a hard one.... I never knew he had such a huge cock! Finally he was the one getting the happy ending for the massage. Till this day he had the biggest cock i've ever sucked. After this massage we hardly ever spoke again, guess he had some serious problems with his "gay adventure"

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a massage once from a friend, it didn't started out in a sexual way just my shoulders and neck and the guy (straight) giving me the massage ended up getting a hard one.... I never knew he had such a huge cock! Finally he was the one getting the happy ending for the massage. Till this day he had the biggest cock i've ever sucked. After this massage we hardly ever spoke again, guess he had some serious problems with his "gay adventure"

Aren't str8 guys funny?? Like if he avoids you that means it didn't happen. I don't know why they do that. Weird.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few times. i'm actually a trained and licensed massage therapist, and we would practice on each other in training. happened a couple of times there, and apparently garnered me a slight reputation, lol. a couple of other times just getting one, but i didn't try to call attention to it and the girls working on me were professionals so they didn't seem to pay it any mind.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only professional massage i ever got was from a female friend. after 45 minutes, she locked the door, flipped the "open" sign to "close", straddled the table, and mounted up on me. very satisfying for both of us.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ive had my share of massages. I agree that receiving a massage is a nonsexual experience and therefore doent warrant a hard penis imo. I really just dont get turned on during massages, but i've yet to receive one from a hot, muscular man. lol. i definitely pop a bone while giving massages. i fuckin love to give a hottie a great massage.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get massages frequently, at least once a week. If the massage is very good I will get rock hard. The therapist will usually give me a vein pinch to reduce my erection and then continues with the massage. I spend a lot of time in Asia and massages here almost always end in a happy ending. I can only remember once when one did not, and when the manager found out she had 2 girls take me back to a room and take care of me.

Talking with friends back in the States I am told that this is a lot less prevalent there. But my experience is a bit different. When I travel back to the US and go for a massage, after the treatment I get at least a hand job, usually more. I would say that when I am in the states 3 out of 4 massages end in sexual contact. The person giving the massage will obsess over my big cock, telling me they love my cock, never seen something so big, and asking me how big I am. They are continually claim they never do this. The therapists have been men, women, gay, and straight it seems like it does not matter. And this happens at very respectable resorts, spas, and even expensive cruise lines. I do enjoy it, so I'm not going to argue with them.

So please get to it, make it feel good, and make me cum :biggrin1:

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got a massage from several oriental women in a spa while stationed in Augusta, GA.
I was led to a bathing area where I was bathed first ( naked).
I was being sort of inspected at this point by the three of them, and then massaged afterwards by the three korean women whom also got naked with me while bathing me in several different baths. ( two bath's to be exact)
I grew erect when while laying on my stomach while one was massaging my back and another was massaging me at my shoulders, neck and arms at the same time,as she stood naked in front of me.
Rather than look at her feet I was allowed to look at her front from about the tits down.
The other woman was doing something behind me that I assumed was getting hot towels and the like and was coming and going repeatedly....
I thought all three of the ladies where sexually attractive and hot to look at.
Each had a pretty face and nice tit's and curvy hips, with long legs..
One I remeber had very large nipples and areola's

I became erect as she continually brushed her hands against my cock,
All the while I was looking at the one standing in front of me and her trimmed , Yet still hairy bush.
She got a good feel of it long before she actually asked me to roll over and of course my 10 1/2 inches of hard dick was into her boob's now as she stradled me..
I know that my size really surprised all three of them.
She and the other oiled it up also and took turns giving me a long hand job and finished me by hands also, and let me squirt all over them both as I cummed.
There was never any attempt to have penitration sex and I dont think it would have been allowed either,...
I was massaged until every last drop was milked from my glands and given another bath by the both of them again.
I remember spending 130.00 bucks total that night also for everything !
I did this several times until I was shipped out to germany..
If I remeber right it was called osaka spa or something like that at the time.
Grant E.

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy massage me in the day, great hands..got my blood boiling, cock rock hard..
Then, he would just slide on the table, slap a bit of lube on me, and then ride till he was sated..all the while jerking me off..Always got off after him..