Have you ever gotten hard from a massage and what happened

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tret myself to a massage and pedicure once a month at a great spa at the Borgata in Atlantic City NJ. SInce I prefer a male to do swedish or deep tissue, I get different levels of service (and satisfaction). I do find it to be an intimate experience so I do get a semi during a massage. Some therapysts only touch a certain amount of thigh and lower back where others will dig right into the crevaces. I had one situation where the table heater was too hot and i was sweating and asked if he could do the rest of the massage without a sheet and hot towles on me, he said ok...that made me hard. Another time, I was asked if i prefered being covered. I told him it wasnt necesaary....and that made me hard as well.

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only get massages in a professional/therapeutic context. (Not judging nor saying that a happy ending is not therapeutic, it's just not what I want.)
Sometimes nerve pathways, and clearing blockages from them/stimulating them in a certain way produce unexpected results.
I know folk - male and female- who have reported having quick "horny spasms" during certain types of massage to the vertebrae of the mid-lower back. It does something to the nerves upstream/downstream.
I was quite surprised with a Thai massage I had some time ago. She was trained professional, pleasant and competent, definitely not a sex worker.
The particular action had me lying on my back while she held my feet against her shoulders, and then squeezed my legs down several times so that my knees were forced toward my face. It was a repeated springy sort of action, and I felt it mainly in my back, it was a pleasant feeling and produced an instant erection. She repeated the action about 4 times. Each time my erection swelled a little more. My legs were not touching my penis, nor was anything else.
I'm fairly sure, going by how it felt each time, that if she'd continued this action for maybe another minute I would have had an orgasm. As it was, I had an erection for the rest of the day. Odd. Not horny or pressing, just hard yet relaxed and happy. Even when urinating it stayed hard.
Haven't been able to duplicate this effect.

dfrois81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
massage mostly once a week. always looking for masseur than masseurese. although u got a boner, at least u wont be feel embarrass. it's normal to have boner when they massage. that's why they covered u with a thick towels. and if they offer you to have some kinky moment, is up to u to take it or leave it.

for me, personally, my massuer is straight and he used to see me naked n my boner. even sometimes he adjusted the position of my dickie to a certain position where make his job easier. never j/o with them. respect his professionalism.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't had a massage in a while, but have had many over the years. The only times (twice) that I haven't gotten a hard-on was when I kept my underwear on. Most have told me massages are better when your naked though under the covers though. Will admit that I initially used to sexualize the experience, but stopped after the erections proved more embarrassing then exciting. Kind of thought they'd stop after that, even with a few females I didn't find remotely attractive. Every masseuse I've used has massaged my inner thighs and always brush against my penis with the covers or their hands. I now know that is the trigger point that does it everytime. I think the only way to stop them is to not let them massage there, or again simply wear underwear.

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get a massage once a month and at the beginning (about a year ago) I was covered but it was too hot for me so by the fourth visit I asked him if we could do without the sheets. Since then I get rather semi hard and I really think that he knows my "trigger points". When he moves from my shoulders and back to my ass and legs he is now going further than the first massage sessions. In other words, he's going more into the crack of my ass although he has not touched my hole and his fingers do glance across my balls. I am convinced he knows that this makes me hard! He does each leg and each ass cheek then stands at the bottom of the table and runs his hands from my ankles to my ass - from the inside in more or less a circular motion. When I turn over, after that, of course I'm hard but go soft to semi. For the first several sessions he's never touch me but the last session he did - I would say not directly in a sexual way but he rubbed my balls from the bottom and massaged the "taint". He didn't linger but it was something new. He did my chest, belly, arms and hands and finished.

That was over a month ago. About a week later, I sent him an email and told him how much I enjoyed that last session. He wrote back that he thinks I am ready to move on. I have no idea what that might mean but I'm going back tomorrow.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get a boner all the time. No biggie with my regular guy (whom Ive actually not been to in several months...) Sometimes he throws a towel over it, other times he doesn't...He has made comments that my size was pretty nice.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of my very first massages...and yes I got an erection! It was my sophomore year in college...and I answered an ad for a massage. I remember it being $30/hr, but after she told me it was free. She had to be late twenties or early thirties...and pretty attractive.

At only 19'ish years old...back in those days it didn't take much to get me hard. All she put on me was a white sheet...and I was on my stomach to start. All was going well...until I started to feel my cock getting hard. Then...as I tried to not think about it...it got even more hard. When it was time for me to turn over...YES...I was pitching a tent with that white sheet! I looked at her with a grin...and she smiled back. Making me feel at ease...saying, those things happen. It stayed hard the remainder of the massage...and I even started producing pre-cum. That happened as she rubbed up my balls when she was massaging my inner thighs. It felt GREAT!

When I was leaving and going to pay, she didn't charge me! She gave me a business card...and her personal phone number on the back with...Call Anytime! GREAT Size!

I never called for a meeting, but did go back to her several times over the years at school. I never did mind her hand touching my cock or balls...and that happened several times. Thinking back...I guess I should have called...and had an intimate date.

biz
:spankme:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two weeks ago I tried a new therapist, who was just starting to rebuild a client base after not working full time for a while. He is trained, but probably not licensed. Anyway, first visit was quite good...draping with a bath towel. He was respectfully restrained, spoke about his gf quite a bit.. This week he called about a follow up, so I went. This time I suggested we just use a hand towel to drape, he was fine with that. He got closer to the inner regions of my ass this time, and did not obsess with fixing the towel over the crack as he progressed. When I turned over, I was fine, no tent, but of course popped a boner when he massaged the thigh areas, so I was spilling out from under the towel, an apologized. He giggled and said it was nothing he had not seen before, and grew up in a houseful of brothers....he also mentioned something about college experiences. Anyway, i deflated and re inflated several times, he did not fuss about it at all, and said it was his expereince that most clients, male and female, experiences some form of arousal during massage...and he accepted it as part of life. He is quite a cool guy, and gives a good massage. I will certainly be returning.

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a massage given to me by a trained masseuse in Plymouth Devon. Prvate house with her hubby downstairs. She dressed in short skirt, panties and bra, but never showed anything as such. Had a 60 minute massage - oils, music etc. Then she asked me to turn over and took away the modesty towel, took a firm grp of my cock and within 3 strokes I had splattered her bra and neck - not what she was expecting!!

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I want to get a massage, but I'm scared. My trainer also does massages and he's offered before. Whats stopping me from taking one is that I'm scared I'll get hard and make things awkeward between the two. I've never taken a massage, so I don't know what the norm is....do I go naked or underwear?...not sure. I really want to give it a shot.

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its up to you, How do you feel about it?

Well, i've heard that its better if you are fully naked.
I've wanted to get a massage for a long time and my trainer offered. I just don't want things to be strange with us if I pop a bonner.

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mate, sounds to me he expects what's coming. Just go for it! If you both agree at the start it's fully naked you are 100% certain. Let him have it.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I get a massage at least twice a month and prefer a male for deep tissue because, if I am not in pain, I don't feel I am getting my money's worth. I usually always have a hard on by the time I roll over on my back. My dick is no trophy, but what is more embarrasing is that I produce alot of "dick honey" when I get an erection. Usually, I am uncovered and hard and I can begin to feel it start and I can just feel me making a little puddle on my stomach. At this point, automatic reflexes take over and I flex my dick a few times and out comes some more. By this point it's in my pubes and on my theigh. I can do nothing at this point but lay there with my eyes closed. My current guy throws a towel over me and carries on.

But, I do have a "happy ending story" with another guy who said to me "do you want me to take care of that?" I stupidly thought he meant to wipe up the precum on my belly. Just as I said "YES", he had his hand on my dick and began jerking me off. My surprise and tensing up last about five seconds and I just laid there and let it happen. What an climax! I can still remember it. There is nothing like a climax when the only stiff muscle in your body is your dick. Just BLISS. I hesitated about going back to him and when I called I found he had relocated across the city. My guy now, just proceeds on like nothing is happening and I lay there each time thinking this is going to be the time he takes my dick in his hands and ............!, but I am sure it will never happen, but I can dream. Any of you other guys flow a lot? Some guys think it's great but sometimes it's a curse.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had many massages. I HAVE NEVER had a masseuse do anything not professional. I have always been naked, but covered with sheet or towel. They have always been dressed, usually in white, but not always. I NEED ONE NOW

jordan7034

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first time started with a massage. My straight friend and I were watching tv, but I was tired and started to fall asleep on the floor, face down. I was shirtless, and he kept poking me gently in the back from the couch above, trying to get me to stay awake (as young as we were, 2am was far to early to go to sleep). It wasn't working, so he started to move his fingers along my back, rubbing them into my muscles. I told him in a joking manner that it felt good, so he continued. I loved every moment his hand was on my skin, but never thought it would lead to more. Thus, I was shocked when he brushed his hand along my waist band and slid his fingers under them, if only a little bit. I immediately became hard and shuddered at the novel sensation, which he seemed to notice. He continued to move his hand up and down my back, but every time he reached my waist band, he pushed it down a little bit until he ended up caressing my cute-boy bubble butt. At that point, my erect cock was straining against my boxers, and was harder than it had ever been before. Heart racing, I slid my boxers down and silently let him continue. I was in complete extacy. I could not believe that my fantasies were coming true, and nearly came when he rubbed his hand down through my crack and onto my balls. He played with them and then pulled on my arm to turn over. I rolled over and looked at him, but he wouldn't give me eye contact. He just remained facing away and put his hand on my cock. I could tell he was a bit shocked by the size and loved stroking it. I was too when I played with my cock while he was stroking it; my head had never been so full and straining. It was so hard it hurt. I nearly came too, but managed to fight against it. He rolled onto the floor next to me, bringing a blanket, and, still avoiding my gaze, pulled off his boxers until he was completely naked. I grabbed his smaller cock and began working on it like I normally did mine. I had been jerking for a year longer, and was much more skillful at giving him pleasure than he was at giving it to himself. We jerked each other off until he came, and I immediately followed. I never though so much cum could flow from our cocks, but the hot sensation that completely covered my hand said otherwise. My orgasm was just as fantastic. It lasted longer than I thought possible, and I came everywhere until his hand, the blanket, and the floor were soaking wet.

That first time is still one of the best.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While Jordan's story is enthralling and fun (thank you, by the way) But in a professional setting, masseuses are trained to expect erections and instructed to tell the gentleman that its normal in that circumstance and tell him they'll come back in a few minutes.

jordan7034

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While Jordan's story is enthralling and fun (thank you, by the way) But in a professional setting, masseuses are trained to expect erections and instructed to tell the gentleman that its normal in that circumstance and tell him they'll come back in a few minutes.

Oh, um :redface:. I didn't bother reading the OP and just thought it was about massages in general. Haha, sorry.