Have you ever had a crush on a .........

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK , last week i met a guy on omegle (it's a site for chatting) and he told me he was str8.
We were chatting , i showed him a pic of my and i asked him to show me a pic of himself too. He said tha he could just give me his mail, he did , i added him on my msn.

I was totally curious why he wanted me to add him since he was str8 and most str8 guys just don't really care talking to other guys. So he started showing me pics...and...
HE WAS H-O-T . He was 100% str8 and flirting with me. I was like , wtf ???!!!

He was from Scotland and blonde. He was mean to me ,but nice too. He new i liked him. And then he was like , do u want me to show you my cock? I was like ok... He started showing nude pics (GREAT abs and cock ) and asked him if i was bi. I said maybe. He was really into talking and flirting with me, but he was mean to. He said he was str8 and that it wasn't right that we were talking. He said i'm just young and confused, he was 22.

But when we wasn't talking about sex, cause that made him feel uncomfortable we would talk about something else and suddenly he'd be like " Ok, a part of me thinks that it wouldn't be bad if you would give a blowjob if you wanted" (!) and stuff like that. And then he told me he was just fucking with me.

He was soooooo mean, but i ended up having a crush on him. And yesterday he told me that he really felt guilty, and that the only reason he was talking to me was probably the fact that i made him compliments. He started giving me advice and told me we shouldn't talk again. He really broke my heart ,even though i'm not that type of person.. I don't know.. SO FUCKED UP!!!!!!! I LIKE HIM

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. Never have. I knew they were gay. I hate seeing people who think they can change the sexual orientation of a person.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a huge crush on a gay professor of mine. We ended becoming good friends and he admitted that if I were male we may very well be soulmates. We live in different countries now but keep in touch regularly and even exchange advice on anal sex.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's unfortunately usually straight guys for me also. I don't look for them, it just happens. It seems that all of the gay guys that I have met aren't attractive.

Wish some of you bi/gay guys that I'm crushing on, lived closer to me :frown1:

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh yeah... I was in love with my best friend. He was fantastic and somehow I still love him though he hates me... It's really fucked up. I told him and he totally freaked out, and it's sad that he didn't cope with it. Now I understand that it was probably for the best, since a friend that don't approve you for who you are, isn't a friend worth keeping. But I still love him... :redface:

Brick7

Cherished Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Falling in love (and lust) with straight men has been the sad story of my life, as well.
What is it about falling in love with someone who can't return the feeling in the same way? Is it self-esteem issues...making sure we love someone who can't love us back as if we don't deserve to be loved?
It's royally fucked up.

brotherofdjango

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
in college i crushed on my best friend. he had a girlfriend but was interested in experimenting. on new years at midnight we made eye contact but i wasn't drunk enough/didn't have the balls to kiss him. a few weeks later we took some e and he asked if i had wanted to kiss him on new years. so of course we kissed while on drugs and it was amazing. After that we never spoke so openly about our feelings but i was so stuck on him. I think he made awkward advances on me but i was in shock/denial because i didn't want to act on something that was just a fantasy in my head. well, this was supposed to be cathartic but instead its making me regret my decisions so i'll stop

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hate crushes... they're usually total fantasy based and utterly unrequited.

They suck, royally, big time and off the fucking map.

I am somewhat relieved to hear the amount of guys here that fall for straight guys. Not just straight guy but the one who are a bit of a bastard to. Why is that I wonder?

I've had two major crushes on straight friends, which is awful when I think how few male friends I've had in my life.

One, was kinda clear there was something between us but we fell out before anything ever happened. The other, I destroyed our friendship, thinking it would be better to be hated for something I did that something I was with no control over.

This was back when I had no understanding of my sexuality and was so, so disgusted that I was having kinda gay thoughts about my mates.

Oddly the first and I are back in contact and he even sends me texts with overtly gay innuendo even though he's straight with kids and he doesn't know I gay. I think if I batted my eye lids at him enough, he would, lol.

So why crushes on straight men?

I read a great article on the supposed origins of male homosexuality was a social calming, harmonising and reaffirming aspect of human society. Long story short, it was better for some men to be in favour with the alpha male, offering sexual submissiveness and under his protection than competing for his females and getting your arse kicked.

Apparently this is evident in gay men's attraction to strong straight alpha male types and dominate gay males attraction to dominating and submissive masculine tendencies.

I like that, as theories go. Either way, I'm glad not to be alone and like this threat much.

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel good for not being the only one who has crushes on hot "Alpha males" or whatever.
And it really is really fucked up BUT really interesting too. And exciting. I loooooooove it.

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Plus i think the reason why str8 men attract me is because i've never had enough
affection from a male. Even though i have a father and an older brother we never had a good relationship like i had with my mother, so maybe that's why i want affection from
str8 guys........ who knows?

I'm thinking about opening a topic about that to see if other bi guys had the same thing in thei families..