Have You Ever Had A Wank/jerked Off Thinking About A Friend?

D

deleted11195771

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had a wank/jerked off thinking about a friend. I've mentioned in the thread about hearing a neighbour having sex I used to live next door to a lad who I got on really well with & have sometime wondered what would have happened if I'd tried it on. I did wank/jerk off a couple of times thinking about him & just wondered if anyone else has done anything similar.

Daneofitall

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is fairly normal. I mean, look at the things people get turned on by, thinking of a friend is nothing compared to all the family fantasies out there. I have almost no male friends that haven't popped in my head at least once during a wank session. So yeah, can relate :)

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my friends would probably be horrified if she knew the number of times I've gotten off to her. She's the reason I put 1% straight also. I've never had feelings for another girl before. It's really strange.

D

deleted11195771

One of my friends would probably be horrified if she knew the number of times I've gotten off to her. She's the reason I put 1% straight also. I've never had feelings for another girl before. It's really strange.
I think a lot of the guys I wanked over when I was younfeg would have been horrified if they knew what I was thinking/fantasising about them. I would be at it pretty much every night as a teenager at school thinking about my friends.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last time my gf pegged me, I woke up next morning with a rock hard cock, and all I could think of was her getting into her favourite harness and snapping in an eight-inch cock, lubing it up and fucking me hard. So naturally I jerked off thinking about her doing me, and I shot a huge loadf

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly as you get older you tend to think of the things you missed out on. I've had some missed opportunities & I regret it.
Yeh and its thinking about all those missed chances that are brilliant inspiration for a tossing session, might have missed out but now I can enjoy amazing sexual adventures in my head