Have You Ever Had A Wank/jerked Off Thinking About A Friend?

D

deleted11195771

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had a wank/jerked off thinking about a friend. I've mentioned in the thread about hearing a neighbour having sex I used to live next door to a lad who I got on really well with & have sometime wondered what would have happened if I'd tried it on. I did wank/jerk off a couple of times thinking about him & just wondered if anyone else has done anything similar.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Few days back saw a friend in a sauna post workout, he’s shorter than me but incredibly fit all around, toned chest and abs, naturally hairy and with great looking sized cock and balls. Sweating together and sitting opposite each other chatting, we both had full view and could not but admire his body and shiny cock resting on his balls as he was sitting his feet on the bench. While getting dressed up in the locker room asked how’s his gf doing and he mentioned they’re trying HARD to have a baby. No medical problems but seriously at it. Did not take a second to start picturing in my mind him opening her up and sliding in and out, pounding hard and shooting freely over and over again with the cock that had just been on display in front of me. His gf is absolute stunner as well so this has been on my mind ever since…

Daneofitall

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is fairly normal. I mean, look at the things people get turned on by, thinking of a friend is nothing compared to all the family fantasies out there. I have almost no male friends that haven't popped in my head at least once during a wank session. So yeah, can relate :)

D

deleted17561691

Growing up I had a good friend who I had a major crush on. He had a gf, he knew I'm gay. We lost touch for a couple of years after college. On a night out in 2002, we would have been 23, I was in a Wetherspoons pub & bumped into my mate, he was there with his gf & a couple of mate, I was there with a couple of my mates. We had a drink & a chat & I gave him my number, thinking nothing much of it, other than it was nice to see him. Later that week I got a call from my mate asking if I wanted to go out for a drink & watch the rugby, I agreed. We went out & had a good night, had a couple of drinks. At the end of the night my mate walked with me back to the train station, we were chatting when my mate suddenly kissed me. I couldn't believe it. I pulled away & said to him, what are you doing, you've got a gf. He said he'd had a crush on me for years. He revealed that he & a couple of mate from college had been hooking up without their gf's knowing, they had wanted me to join but were too nervous to ask me to join them.

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a hot (straight) room mate years ago and he'd leave his underwear on the floor all the time. When I was working late and the house was empty I'd go into his room and grab a pair and jack off with them on my face. Once, however, a pair was freshly soaked in his cum. I was in heaven. I jacked off smelling that load and then came into them on top of his load. I returned them to the exact spot he dropped them. I often wonder what he thought when he picked them up to wash.

D

deleted17561691

I've wanked/jerked over several friends over the years. One in particular was a neighbour friend. We were neighbours from 2013 to 2016. He was in his late 40's, I was in my early to mid 30's. He was an alcoholic. He was a really nice guy, also hot, I used to fantasise about him loads. I remember on several occasions during the summers we were neighbours I bumped into him in the stairwell & he was topless, wearing tight cream jeans with his underwear band showing. He had a nice firm body, even though he had a drink problem he still looked amazing. I wanked/jerked over him so much.

Somethinggoodtonight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wank to this memory a lot

one night when I was at uni I had some friends round and we were all fairly drunk.

we decided to play truth or dare and we dared my friend reece to get his dick out and swing it round, he did and his dick was fucking massive, we’re talking 9 inches soft.

later on in the game Reece asked for a dare and he was dared to be Compliantly naked for the rest of the game later he asked for a truth and was asked what turns him on the most and he said having his toes sucked turned him on

I chose dare and was dared to suck his toes, as I did he became fully erect, his cock was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen easily 11 inches with big massive hairy balls

i still wish after everyone else went to be I made a move on him, I’d have loved to take that monster in my mouth

D

deleted11195771

One of my friends would probably be horrified if she knew the number of times I've gotten off to her. She's the reason I put 1% straight also. I've never had feelings for another girl before. It's really strange.
I think a lot of the guys I wanked over when I was younfeg would have been horrified if they knew what I was thinking/fantasising about them. I would be at it pretty much every night as a teenager at school thinking about my friends.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my friends would probably be horrified if she knew the number of times I've gotten off to her. She's the reason I put 1% straight also. I've never had feelings for another girl before. It's really strange.
That’s refreshing to hear, I had a friend from childhood, another guy. i didn’t know what it was back then but he was a touch fem. He couldn’t keep his hands off me when we were alone and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When we were 18 it escalated. I couldn’t believe what I was doing but the sex was incredible.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes I have thought about all my straight friends that I have seen thier junk. Esther changing out of wetsuits at the beach or maybe a sneak peak of a ball or two up the leg of his board shorts

Ryanh1978a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friend I used to share a house with and play sport with. We showered together afterwards. He had a huge cock and I’d have to Jack off to it as soon we got back home. In fact I’ve probably jerked to that image more than any other in my life, ha.

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately I can think of at least 5 or 6 male classmates who at one time or another took their briefs off in their locker room and proceeded to do a dance in the nude. I now look back and know what an idiot I was because I did not stay the night and lived on-and-on in “the closet” and lived more alone.. One more friend always sat with me in HS Library and once pulled his huge and very stiff, perfectly cut cock out in History class and damn near handed it to me to hold while he looked for something. We also went to college together, stayed in the same dorm and on the same floor, two rooms apart. one day he walked into my room with beautiful dick head sticking out of his jockey briefs. he stood behind me with his cock head resting on my shoulder. I became so weak kneed I did nothing and may have lost the love of my life. I wish I had an athletic JO Bro who would lay down with me at night, laugh at my foibles, shoot huge loads when our Cut cocks first touch during our C2C embrace.