Have You Ever Had A Wank/jerked Off Thinking About A Friend?

D

deleted8538041

I know many guys in real life, friends and otherwise who I regularly think about while jacking off. I have tons of photos of each saved that I think are hot and make me explode

D

deleted21110031

There were 2 different guy's I've jerked/wanked over. One of them was a closet man whore who would flash his cock & arse a lot in public. We used to fool around a lot, I was his go to guy for fucking about with. He was a hot fuck. The other guy was pretty much in the closet, but admitted to me he was bi, he had a gf who had no idea what he was up to. He had an amazing arse & loved getting fucked. The two of them gave me lots of material to think about when I was along & horny. There were a few other guys I knew that I thought about, but mainly it was just these two specific guys that gave me the most fun.

D

deleted1251676

Absolutely! I even have some nudes of a friend he sent someone I know on Grindr. Perfect ass and his cock has a huge mushroom head

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, I have masturbated many many times thinking about my best friend back in school because we used to trade BJ's. It was a fantastic time in my life being able to cum in his mouth and him cumin in my mouth. What a wonderful time and I hope I never stop thinking about it or masturbating to those wonderful memories.

D

deleted21110031

Yes, I have masturbated many many times thinking about my best friend back in school because we used to trade BJ's. It was a fantastic time in my life being able to cum in his mouth and him cumin in my mouth. What a wonderful time and I hope I never stop thinking about it or masturbating to those wonderful memories.
I know the feeling. I have some wonderful memories of guy's, 2 sperate guys, I had regular fun with when I was younger. Lots of memories to think about when I wank.

D

deleted21110031

I've recently written about my best mate's son, my best mate is a a couple of years younger than me, his son is 19, in the riskiest place you've jerked off, I've wanked off quite a bit about him recently. He's an athletic jock type of guy. He knows I'm gay & likes to tease me. He always gives me som hot fun when I wank.