Have You Ever Had A Wank/jerked Off Thinking About A Friend?

D

deleted645178

Yeah, I've done it,we've a builder guy that comes round, bear type but small, great package, he's now a close friend, ,I've wanked off so many times when he's been in the next room decorating or building something, I'm sure he must have noticed my boner on numerous occasions.

D

deleted17561691

I've wanked/jerked over several friends over the years. One in particular was a neighbour friend. We were neighbours from 2013 to 2016. He was in his late 40's, I was in my early to mid 30's. He was an alcoholic. He was a really nice guy, also hot, I used to fantasise about him loads. I remember on several occasions during the summers we were neighbours I bumped into him in the stairwell & he was topless, wearing tight cream jeans with his underwear band showing. He had a nice firm body, even though he had a drink problem he still looked amazing. I wanked/jerked over him so much.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes I have thought about all my straight friends that I have seen thier junk. Esther changing out of wetsuits at the beach or maybe a sneak peak of a ball or two up the leg of his board shorts

Ryanh1978a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friend I used to share a house with and play sport with. We showered together afterwards. He had a huge cock and I’d have to Jack off to it as soon we got back home. In fact I’ve probably jerked to that image more than any other in my life, ha.

Somethinggoodtonight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wank to this memory a lot

one night when I was at uni I had some friends round and we were all fairly drunk.

we decided to play truth or dare and we dared my friend reece to get his dick out and swing it round, he did and his dick was fucking massive, we’re talking 9 inches soft.

later on in the game Reece asked for a dare and he was dared to be Compliantly naked for the rest of the game later he asked for a truth and was asked what turns him on the most and he said having his toes sucked turned him on

I chose dare and was dared to suck his toes, as I did he became fully erect, his cock was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen easily 11 inches with big massive hairy balls

i still wish after everyone else went to be I made a move on him, I’d have loved to take that monster in my mouth

D

deleted20544181

There was one friend who I thought about normally twice a week for many years when I was a teenager. As a horny teenager I generally wank every day, but if I didn't wank at least once every 2 days then I'd have a wet dream, not that that was a bad thing, but I always preferred to be fully awake & fantasise about someone. However this mate I used to think about was the same age as me, we grew up together, he literally lived just round the corner from me & was a really nice guy. I carried on thinking about him for many years as we got older, we used to drink at the same pub & whenever we were down the pub together we would have a drink together. One time I was in the toilets at the urinal & he came in & stood next to me, I managed to get a quick glimpse which gave me lots of happy times after that. There have been a few other mates that I've thought about over the years, but this one guy was "the one special" friend I wonder what "could have been?" lol, a nice fantasy, but sadly nothing in reality.

D

deleted20443501

i’ve never been able to jerk off while thinking about someone i know :/

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes.
I had a mfm threesome in college with a good friend and a girl I worked with. We had been at happy hour and ended up back at her place and one thing led to another and pretty soon all three of us are naked. I’d never seen my buddy hard before and the two of us were standing side by side while she went back and forth taking turns sucking our cocks. We were both rock hard and staring at all of the action and each other’s cocks. I’ll never forget the look on his face of sexual excitement with a touch of surprise by our size difference. The bed lamp was on so you could see everything. I was surprised that he was smaller than I was expecting. We were both the same height and weight so i assumed we’d have the same cock size, but he was 4.5 or 5 inches long and his girth was around 4 inches. We all had a blast and took turns fucking and sucking but I’ll never forget that! It left me feeling like I had a big cock and wondering what size every guy I’d meet thereafter was! Both she and he brought it up afterwards which was kinda hot to talk about!
I’ve jacked off many times thinking about that experience And my buddy‘s cock!