Have you ever had an actual queue of women waiting to do you?

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does the time I had an FMF count? I mean, we WERE taking turns with him . . .

I would reply...
but I see a multitude of women parading down my street begging for a piece of my big cock to service them. I'll let you know how the experience was when I return:smile:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when all those Army nurses were lined up for me. Oh, wait, they all had needles. Ow, not a good memory. And when they were done with me, they wanted to send me to another continent.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nope. too ugly to have had a queue of people waiting to do me =/ no one wants me like that. hell, save for this customer today that i'm sure was messing with my head, i haven't had any play (not even flirting, that i'm aware of) since my ex broke up with me last november

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
"Have you ever had an actual queue of women waiting to do you?"

Do they have to be women? :biggrin2:

nope. too ugly to have had a queue of people waiting to do me =/ no one wants me like that. hell, save for this customer today that i'm sure was messing with my head, i haven't had any play (not even flirting, that i'm aware of) since my ex broke up with me last november
Dude, do you have some self esteem issues? You're cute as a bug's ear. Now stop moping and get busy. :smile:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
When I was in college, future NHL Hockey Players Eric Perrin and Martin St. Louis lived on my dorm floor. Yes, there were frequently women waiting their turn outside their door. I believe Martin St. Louis ended up being a Stanley Cup MVP for the Tampa Bay Lightning. I also knew Bruin's goalie Tim Thomas, but cannot say I witnessed the "queue" in his case.

The joys of being extremely high status.

In order to get a literal queue of women you would need to have way more than a big dick. You need, money (or at least the illusion of money), fame, looks, etc. Otherwise that shit ain't happening.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you don't mind, the only horseshit I want to experience is the kind my mother uses for her garden.

But mother's horseshit is the best!

I'm thinking maybe he was a gigolo? Otherwise, probably playing a trick on you, which would've been pretty cruel to play on a virgin who wasn't hung as well. Really cruel...let's go for getting paid for it, shall we?

Huh, you think that he was getting paid for it? Or that he was paying for it?

And I agree it would be cruel if that was just a prank.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Dude, do you have some self esteem issues? You're cute as a bug's ear. Now stop moping and get busy. :smile:

my self esteem is fine. part of what i say is for attention, because, truthfully, i have not gotten any sort of play since my ex broke up with me. and that weird lady in the pharmacy waiting room was the first come on that i've noticed. granted, i'm notoriously bad at catching on to to these thing haha

and no, my queue doesn't have to just be women :tongue:

No kidding! Every single time I've seen your avatar, I've stared for a moment before moving on.

:biggrin1: that made my night you two. thanks :biggrin1:

aside from not having any play in almost a year, part of the issue is that i'm half japanese, and i get a lot of crap for that down here in south florida =/

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The joys of being extremely high status.

In order to get a literal queue of women you would need to have way more than a big dick. You need, money (or at least the illusion of money), fame, looks, etc. Otherwise that shit ain't happening.

I've seen women go crazy over just fame and act very... unladylike. Not money, not looks, no big dick, only a certain kind of fame.

I've also seen women go nuts over strippers, but there's a whole other social and psychological phenomenon going on there that isn't really about the guy stripping, so that's different.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I've seen women go crazy over just fame and act very... unladylike. Not money, not looks, no big dick, only a certain kind of fame.

I've also seen women go nuts over strippers, but there's a whole other social and psychological phenomenon going on there that isn't really about the guy stripping, so that's different.

Why is that? What is it about famous people that makes women go crazy?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
aside from not having any play in almost a year, part of the issue is that i'm half japanese, and i get a lot of crap for that down here in south florida =/

But you don't look at all Japanese, man.
How would anyone know?
What you do look is very handsome.
I remember Madame Zora going nuts over you.
Long time ago.
I think your 'yah' charmed her pantz off.
Or am I confabulating again?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
No kidding! Every single time I've seen your avatar, I've stared for a moment before moving on.
Not to mention, have you seen this?

:biggrin1: that made my night you two. thanks :biggrin1:
We're just here to spread a little sunshine. :smile: Plus it's the truth. You're totally cute.

my self esteem is fine. part of what i say is for attention, because, truthfully, i have not gotten any sort of play since my ex broke up with me. and that weird lady in the pharmacy waiting room was the first come on that i've noticed. granted, i'm notoriously bad at catching on to to these thing haha
Dude, stop moping over the ex and put yourself out there in the real world.

That sucks, not that you're half Japanese, but because you feel that way. Maybe you're making too much of it? I think Eurasians are beautiful. I'm sure there are plenty of girls (and boys) who would appreciate you just the way you are. See previous comments.

and no, my queue doesn't have to just be women :tongue:
and to clarify, this comment . . .

. . . was not addressed to you.

I was checking to see if my experience qualified to answer the OP's question. :cool:

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I supposed to take this question seriously?

No, this is mostly a thread for joking around.

And for telling guys that think they are ugly they are cute....apparently.

I have sometimes wondered just what it would take for me to get a queue--not that I really want one.

Obviously I'd need upgrades in fame, looks, wealth and penis size.

Hey, that's pretty much everything isn't it? :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
No, this is mostly a thread for joking around.

And for telling guys that think they are ugly they are cute....apparently.

I have sometimes wondered just what it would take for me to get a queue--not that I really want one.

Obviously I'd need upgrades in fame, looks, wealth and penis size.

Hey, that's pretty much everything isn't it? :biggrin1:
Okay, let's talk about your self-esteem then.

For starters, your signature: --No longer that depressed about lurking in the lower third of men at 5.9 x 4.5-- is inaccurate. Lengthwise at least, you're on the high end of average, thus you're squarely in the middle third. Plus judging by your avatar you're pretty cute too.

I think before you concern yourself with getting a 'queue', you should find out why you're still a virgin at 32. And no, it's not because of your lack of fame, looks, wealth or your penis size. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with being a 32 year old virgin if it's a conscious choice, but I suspect it's not.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I don't want a "queue" of women. I really just want one that I can have a committed relationship with.

As for why I'm a virgin still? That's relatively easy: I have yet to encounter a woman that wants to have sex with me. It's really not that hard to stay a virgin when that's the case.

And thanks for not thinking I'm ugly.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
As for why I'm a virgin still? That's relatively easy: I have yet to encounter a woman that wants to have sex with me. It's really not that hard to stay a virgin when that's the case.
I wonder if your beliefs about yourself reinforce the likelihood of this happening.
Maybe you don't get out and play ... at all.
And then, there you are.
It's pretty easy to make the world fit your pictures.
(But it's none of my business, basincreek ... I know that.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to mention, have you seen this?:cool:

No, actually I hadn't! He is cute!

Wait, you had a queue of men lined up for you? Good gracious, that's hot.

I wonder if your beliefs about yourself reinforce the likelihood of this happening.
Maybe you don't get out and play ... at all.
And then, there you are.
It's pretty easy to make the world fit your pictures.
(But it's none of my business, basincreek ... I know that.)

You're right on the money.