Have you ever had an actual queue of women waiting to do you?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I do still take it as a compliment. It's nicer if a woman says your cute, since I desire women, but it's okay to hear it from a guy too.
Fair enough. I suppose most of us respond more positively to compliments from the people we find attractive.
I guess I do, though I think mostly I respond if they're genuine, unexpected or original in some way. And I only said you were "pretty cute", so don't get a big head. Now will some of you gals pleeease tell Opey he's cute? I'm tired of carrying your water, godammit!

I am a nerd. I make no excuses for that. One of my favorite things in the world is to pour over maps.
Get out!! I am a total map freak. My dream house would have a dedicated map room with a huge map table. Hey, maybe there's hope for us after all. ;-)

I would prefer it if such bigotry didn't still exist at all.
But sadly it does. It depresses me too - that, injustice, and obsessive self-interest. The way to get past it is to recognize the reality and put your energy into helping society overcome these things, imho.

Uh, I'm technically below average in girth. And, as TinyPrincess says, "girth is king." But if you think I shouldn't acknowledge that...I guess I could change it.
I think you'd be a lot healthier and happier if you didn't focus on it, and the fact that it's in your signature suggests strongly that you are obsessed with it. Not to mention, if surveys are to be believed, you're on the high side of average in length. Naturally, you would focus on the negative though. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what I think you should do. It's entirely up to you if you want to change your signature, or change any of the other negative behaviors you indulge in. I only suggest that it seems like a really masochistic self-pitying thing to use to define yourself. Maybe you're comfortable in that position, but I don't think it's healthy, and it sure as hell won't get you laid.

And I obsess about it principally because I had the only chance I've had at sex up until this point ruined because the girl in question thought I was too small to have sex with. And working through that is the primary reason I started seeing a therapist.
Don't let her define you; there are many more fish in the sea. Like so many guys, both big and small, you are putting waaay too much emphasis on your penis. LPSG naturally and obviously attracts a disproportionate percentage of 'size queens'. The reality is, most women really don't put that much importance on dick size, though apparently most men suffer the delusion that it's their top criterion, and everything else combined pales by comparison. There are many, many ways to attract and please a woman, both in and out of the bedroom, and hardly any of them have anything to do with the size of your unit.

Have you visited this thread of mine?
I saw it and briefly scanned the beginning, but due to RL distractions have not had time to sit back and read it. I've bookmarked it though, it looks fun, and I'll go back when I have time to appreciate it. It is rather long. ;-)

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basincreek, I have actually been reading your threads and posts, but haven't responded to any of them do to myriad reasons.

Glad to see you are making progress on the self esteem issues (though as someone else stated you have a ways to go)

To answer your question: I have had a queue of men lining up to fuck me, but that was when I used to host/attend parties when I lived in Sacramento, so it was a very specific set of conditions, and one that wasn't out of the ordinary for something like that. Did it make me feel better or more pleased in some way with myself? Not really. As I said, there were many such lines forming for other people. After a bit it just seemed kinda skeevy, so I stopped.

I am glad you answered Max's questions seriously and without rancor. Some people here get all put off at the simplest of his questions or observations and go into a hyper-defensive stance. Glad to see you are not one of them.

Like the new 'do. I think it frames your face better than the old one, and, hey! Is that the start of an actual SMILE I see! The hint of a day’s facial hair growth is also nice. I agree with Max; you are pretty cute.
(And if any of you ladies want to chime in about now, that'd be great. :wink:)

Also something I agree with Max on: Change your signature! Though slightly better than the last (truthfully I did laugh when I saw the current one, as the tone was just funny) it's still rings of self depreciation, and low self esteem. As others have told you, that is a big turn off when one is trying to find people to date/sleep with.

You seem like a good guy, and I am reading your thread regarding fictional places (so far I about choked on my cereal. When will I learn not to eat whilst reading these things) but, like Max, I have commitments IRL that are pressing. I have bookmarked it to read later, and will comment on it then. You should definitely let more people see this side of you.

Continue with the therapy. There has been a definite improvement in your tone then in your earlier posts. Glad to see you coming out of your shell.:smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can still take it as a compliment, and an ego boost too, rather than deflecting. It was a compliment, even if it wasn't a come on. Learn to accept them graciously when they come your way from wherever they come, and don't deflect. It's one way to feel better about yourself. Presuming you want to feel better about yourself.

Yep. Just say thank you, and add a smiley face :smile:

Uh, I'm technically below average in girth. And, as TinyPrincess says, "girth is king." But if you think I shouldn't acknowledge that...I guess I could change it.

And subgirrl say length is king. You can't please everyone, so you just have to accept what you've got.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And subgirrl say length is king. You can't please everyone, so you just have to accept what you've got.[/QUOTE]

Listen to subgirrl. Tyring to please everyone, or be all things to all people, is only going to set you up for motre time in your therapist's office. I speak from experience here :redface:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women...no. Men...YES! Did it once with five guys, each one did me in a different position and loved every minute of it.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I had hoped it would be a woman that would do it first.

No.

I was in college and I started chatting with this guy in my weight lifting class named Ethan. He was really smart and personable and I loved our conversations together. So then he started offering to continue our talks off campus at restaurants; his treat. After about four of these he finally breaks it out that he wants to know if we're a couple. I had no idea he was gay and just thought he liked talking to me. So that was very awkward to have to tell him I wasn't gay and that it was a misunderstanding.

I'm not sure how I would have accidentally dated a straight guy.

Sure. But naked guys don't turn me on so I don't think I really am. I do think I would be completely comfortable in a mfm threesome though.

I would be but my town wouldn't. I live in a very socially backward area where rednecks beat up gay guys for sport. :frown1:

You said you had a queue of guys lined up for you. Unless they were just there for good conversation that would seem to indicate you are at least Bi.

I hope I answered them to your satisfaction.

I'm intrigued. What are the particulars of this incident?

wasn't an incident...was speaking in general terms

ciaobella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it happened to be in a party and going back and forward from the party to the bedroom. not a real queue of women waiting for me...
but sort of. i had 4 girls that night and it was amazing how sometimes i feel tired after one while that night i was feeling like i could have had even 5!!!

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fair enough. I suppose most of us respond more positively to compliments from the people we find attractive.
I guess I do, though I think mostly I respond if they're genuine, unexpected or original in some way. And I only said you were "pretty cute", so don't get a big head. Now will some of you gals pleeease tell Opey he's cute? I'm tired of carrying your water, godammit!

Sorry, they ain't biting. Good try though. :tongue:

And Opey? Really? Is it the shirt? Because I can always throw that shirt out. :biggrin1:

Get out!! I am a total map freak. My dream house would have a dedicated map room with a huge map table. Hey, maybe there's hope for us after all. ;-)

I minored in geography. I still pass time by drawing up new maps to this day. It's sort of a relaxation thing. Lately my pet project is coming up with a much better future plan for the Sacramento rail transit system.

But sadly it does. It depresses me too - that, injustice, and obsessive self-interest. The way to get past it is to recognize the reality and put your energy into helping society overcome these things, imho.

Indeed. Intolerance just doesn't make sense to me. And it scares me that there seems to be more acceptance of it in the current political climate.

I think you'd be a lot healthier and happier if you didn't focus on it, and the fact that it's in your signature suggests strongly that you are obsessed with it. Not to mention, if surveys are to be believed, you're on the high side of average in length. Naturally, you would focus on the negative though. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what I think you should do. It's entirely up to you if you want to change your signature, or change any of the other negative behaviors you indulge in. I only suggest that it seems like a really masochistic self-pitying thing to use to define yourself. Maybe you're comfortable in that position, but I don't think it's healthy, and it sure as hell won't get you laid.

Well, in many ways I'm at a point where I don't really expect to get laid. It might happen one day....it might not. I'm increasingly coming to grips that my dick might never get used for anything sexual and that sucks but sometimes life sucks. We don't always get what we want. And if that's the worst thing that I have to put up with I might be okay. Heck if we change some laws I might be able to adopt and have a family anyways.

Don't let her define you; there are many more fish in the sea. Like so many guys, both big and small, you are putting waaay too much emphasis on your penis. LPSG naturally and obviously attracts a disproportionate percentage of 'size queens'. The reality is, most women really don't put that much importance on dick size, though apparently most men suffer the delusion that it's their top criterion, and everything else combined pales by comparison. There are many, many ways to attract and please a woman, both in and out of the bedroom, and hardly any of them have anything to do with the size of your unit.

It's funny that people keep talking about "many fish in the sea" when I so rarely run into any single women at all. There may be all sorts of women out there in other places but I'm stuck where I am at the moment taking care of my elderly dad in a house that's mortgaged for more than it's now worth (thank you failing economy!).

Of course my dream was always to find and renovate an old Queen Anne or Victorian out in Vermont. So I guess I'd better find myself somewhere with more women sometime between when I'm here and there.

To answer your question: I have had a queue of men lining up to fuck me, but that was when I used to host/attend parties when I lived in Sacramento, so it was a very specific set of conditions, and one that wasn't out of the ordinary for something like that. Did it make me feel better or more pleased in some way with myself? Not really. As I said, there were many such lines forming for other people. After a bit it just seemed kinda skeevy, so I stopped.

When did you live in Sacramento?

Like the new 'do. I think it frames your face better than the old one, and, hey! Is that the start of an actual SMILE I see! The hint of a day’s facial hair growth is also nice. I agree with Max; you are pretty cute.
(And if any of you ladies want to chime in about now, that'd be great. :wink:)

Thanks. And as for the plea to the women...I don't think that's going to work.

Also something I agree with Max on: Change your signature! Though slightly better than the last (truthfully I did laugh when I saw the current one, as the tone was just funny) it's still rings of self depreciation, and low self esteem. As others have told you, that is a big turn off when one is trying to find people to date/sleep with.

Well, it's easier to just put my size in it rather than keep answering peoples questions about it. But if I do then I need to acknowledge that I know I'm below average in girth so that I don't look like I'm delusional and boasting.

You seem like a good guy, and I am reading your thread regarding fictional places (so far I about choked on my cereal. When will I learn not to eat whilst reading these things) but, like Max, I have commitments IRL that are pressing. I have bookmarked it to read later, and will comment on it then. You should definitely let more people see this side of you.

Thanks. I look forward to your feedback.

Continue with the therapy. There has been a definite improvement in your tone then in your earlier posts. Glad to see you coming out of your shell.:smile:

:smile:

basincreek said:
And subgirrl say length is king. You can't please everyone, so you just have to accept what you've got.

Except I don't have length either. As such I could please neither of you. Shoot I have this suspicion that wasn't your point. :biggrin1:

wasn't an incident...was speaking in general terms

Looking through your gallery I can see why. You are hot! You particularly have a very lovely smile. I mean that's like a face model smile.

it happened to be in a party and going back and forward from the party to the bedroom. not a real queue of women waiting for me...
but sort of. i had 4 girls that night and it was amazing how sometimes i feel tired after one while that night i was feeling like i could have had even 5!!!

Damn. I can't even imagine doing four women in one night. Granted I have a hard time imagining doing one woman in one night so maybe I'm easily impressed.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At high school crew parties, a bunch of us would line up, a shell at a time, for this girl who was really good at blowjobs.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bas:

Sorry, they ain't biting. Good try though.

Didn't Subgrrl compliment you on the first page? Meh. Too lazy to check right now...

And Opey? Really? Is it the shirt? Because I can always throw that shirt out.

I for one liked that shirt on you, so no throwing it out:tongue:

I minored in geography. I still pass time by drawing up new maps to this day. It's sort of a relaxation thing. Lately my pet project is coming up with a much better future plan for the Sacramento rail transit system.

Lord knows it needed it when I lived there...*sigh* I'm going to hold you to it...:wink:

Indeed. Intolerance just doesn't make sense to me. And it scares me that there seems to be more acceptance of it in the current political climate.

Agreed. Now with that depressing thought in my mind, let me start my day. Thanks a heap!:biggrin1::tongue:

Well, in many ways I'm at a point where I don't really expect to get laid. It might happen one day....it might not. I'm increasingly coming to grips that my dick might never get used for anything sexual and that sucks but sometimes life sucks. We don't always get what we want. And if that's the worst thing that I have to put up with I might be okay. Heck if we change some laws I might be able to adopt and have a family anyways.

piuhfipuehtweugh dskjfhe woiuroiqro *finishes smacking head on keyboard* Well at least you had SOME positive in there...I think...

It's funny that people keep talking about "many fish in the sea" when I so rarely run into any single women at all. There may be all sorts of women out there in other places but I'm stuck where I am at the moment taking care of my elderly dad in a house that's mortgaged for more than it's now worth (thank you failing economy!).

I feel you there (hmmmm, and maybe I could have chosen those words better...) But the fact that you are helping your elderly dad is admirable. I help take care of my autistic nephew. Family comes first in these things and makes simple suggestions like "just move" a tad more complicated. Have you tried to see if your dad is eligible for IHSS? You may want t look into that. I can help you through the process (seeing as how I'm an IHSS provider) It may take some of the day to day pressures off you. Also, I hope you are talking to your therapist about the very real reality of caregiver burnout. I don't know your dad's specific needs, so this may not be applicable, but it never hurts to be prepared for it.

I would have had an easier time meeting people where I live if continual family commitments were not present, but I did, so don't give up the ghost yet.

When did you live in Sacramento?

From June of 95 till Sept of 96. I worked briefly at the Lechters at the Downtown plaza (when there was one. The last time I visited Sac was in...2001? And the Lechters was going out of business, though I never went to see if the one in the Arden Fair Mall was sinking as well...)

Thanks. And as for the plea to the women...I don't think that's going to work.

You’re welcome. And maybe they will respond without the pleas...give people time!:biggrin1::tongue:

Well, it's easier to just put my size in it rather than keep answering peoples questions about it. But if I do then I need to acknowledge that I know I'm below average in girth so that I don't look like I'm delusional and boasting.

*Grrrrr* You don't have to put it in AT ALL. But, if you feel you must, you could put either just the dimensions (no remarks period about said dimensions), or put simply average, or, only the length, or...or...are you deliberately being difficult?:tongue:

Thanks. I look forward to your feedback.

I look forward to giving it once I finish reading the thread. I reminds me of a cracked.com article. If I can find it again, I will post the link.

Except I don't have length either. As such I could please neither of you. Shoot I have this suspicion that wasn't your point.

Nope, not my point . But I've told you before that I've had good sex with people your size and smaller.

<subliminal message> *listen to subgrrl, listen to subgrrl, listen to subgrrrl*

Seriously though, Sub was pointing out that everyone is going to have different ideals, or tastes or preferences. There are plenty of people who would be happy with what you have to offer. I would, if you played for my team. I have had guys your size, shorter and thinner, shorter and thicker, longer and thinner, longer and thicker, curved left, right, up, down, smaller head, mushroom head, torpedo shaped shaft, cylindrical shaft, cut, uncut, smooth, veiny, or any combination thereof and guess what? I had fun with each, and more so with the ones I was in love with. And those I can count on one hand and were as different size wise as anything. And no, I didn't progressively get with the larger and larger guys. If I recall it was something like large, average, small (and he was GoooOOooDd) average, above average/large. I fell for the person each time. The relationships ran their course as sometimes happens, and the end of said relationships where based on many factors, not one having to do with the size of their cocks.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, but apparently I don't count :biggrin1:

One would start to think so! :tongue: Well I think you count and I'm sure Bas does too (he just forgot...like two posts after. :tongue:lol)

By the way thanks for the info on the gloves! I'll let you know when I get them (hopefully within the next two months) how it all goes!:biggrin1:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, not my point :biggrin1:. But I've told you before that I've had good sex with people your size and smaller.

Yes you did. And I believe you. You are quite forgiving in that respect.

Didn't Subgrrl compliment you on the first page? Meh. Too lazy to check right now...

Well she did say this:
Hey! I said I liked your new avatar pic, even if I didn't comment on the hair specifically.
Which is saying she likes the pic. I guess that sorta counts. It's not the same as "OMFG I need to bang you right now!" but I very rarely see any posts like that here or anywhere. :biggrin1:

I for one liked that shirt on you, so no throwing it out:tongue:

Deal.

Lord knows it needed it when I lived there...*sigh* I'm going to hold you to it...:wink:

Deal.

piuhfipuehtweugh dskjfhe woiuroiqro *finishes smacking head on keyboard* Well at least you had SOME positive in there...I think...

Well, when you consider some of the horrible shit some people have to deal with me having to go sexless isn't that bad. If that's the worst thing I ever have to deal with I might be lucky in some ways.

I feel you there (hmmmm, and maybe I could have chosen those words better...) But the fact that you are helping your elderly dad is admirable. I help take care of my autistic nephew. Family comes first in these things and makes simple suggestions like "just move" a tad more complicated. Have you tried to see if your dad is eligible for IHSS? You may want t look into that. I can help you through the process (seeing as how I'm an IHSS provider) It may take some of the day to day pressures off you. Also, I hope you are talking to your therapist about the very real reality of caregiver burnout. I don't know your dad's specific needs, so this may not be applicable, but it never hurts to be prepared for it.

Thanks for understanding that.

From June of 95 till Sept of 96. I worked briefly at the Lechters at the Downtown plaza (when there was one. The last time I visited Sac was in...2001? And the Lechters was going out of business, though I never went to see if the one in the Arden Fair Mall was sinking as well...)

It's been forever since I've been in Arden Fair myself. If I have to go to a mall in the Sac area I go to the one in Roseville.

*Grrrrr* You don't have to put it in AT ALL. But, if you feel you must, you could put either just the dimensions (no remarks period about said dimensions), or put simply average, or, only the length, or...or...are you deliberately being difficult?:tongue:

How's the new one?

I look forward to giving it once I finish reading the thread. I reminds me of a cracked.com article. If I can find it again, I will post the link.

I've corresponded with the lead editor of Cracked. He posts in a skeptic forum I also belong to. Were all kinda wiseasses there.
<subliminal message> *listen to subgrrl, listen to subgrrl, listen to subgrrrl*

Seriously though, Sub was pointing out that everyone is going to have different ideals, or tastes or preferences. There are plenty of people who would be happy with what you have to offer. I would, if you played for my team. I have had guys your size, shorter and thinner, shorter and thicker, longer and thinner, longer and thicker, curved left, right, up, down, smaller head, mushroom head, torpedo shaped shaft, cylindrical shaft, cut, uncut, smooth, veiny, or any combination thereof and guess what? I had fun with each, and more so with the ones I was in love with. And those I can count on one hand and were as different size wise as anything. And no, I didn't progressively get with the larger and larger guys. If I recall it was something like large, average, small (and he was GoooOOooDd) average, above average/large. I fell for the person each time. The relationships ran their course as sometimes happens, and the end of said relationships where based on many factors, not one having to do with the size of their cocks.

Fair enough. I just had a hard time dealing with being on the smaller side girthwise. I've always loved the idea of women liking to be stretched out a bit--I guess that's why I'd love to be part of a double vag--so it was a real blow when I measured it and saw I was sub-average. Honestly, until then, I had always just figured I was in the neighborhood of normal. That one size queen telling me to get lost because I didn't have the 8 x 6 she demanded being the only other time I felt inadequate and that's what led to me eventually measuring it.

Yep, but apparently I don't count :biggrin1:

Oh you do count. In so many ways.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One would start to think so! :tongue: Well I think you count and I'm sure Bas does too (he just forgot...like two posts after. :tongue:lol)

Thanks! BC finds it all too easy to forget the positives (don't worry BC, I'm sure you'll improve :smile:).

By the way thanks for the info on the gloves! I'll let you know when I get them (hopefully within the next two months) how it all goes!:biggrin1:

Please do! I can't use mine for another five months at least, so it'll be nice to experience them vicariously :tongue:

Yes you did. And I believe you. You are quite forgiving in that respect.

It's not about being forgiving. The vagina has a whole lot of pleasurable spots, and smaller guys can still hit many of them. So sex is still good. Simple as that.

Well she did say this:

Which is saying she likes the pic. I guess that sorta counts.

It counts!

It's not the same as "OMFG I need to bang you right now!" but I very rarely see any posts like that here or anywhere. :biggrin1:

When I've said that to people, it's been nothing to do with their looks. I'm just not a visual person.

Oh you do count. In so many ways.

Thank you :smile:. Glad to see I'm making an impact.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not for nothing, but I work 5 nights per week nearly naked and get approached nearly continuously. It actually means very little to me personally: they are attracted to the image, not the reality.

If I really took it all seriously, I'd be be in major big trouble. Illusion and reality are very different beasts.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not about being forgiving. The vagina has a whole lot of pleasurable spots, and smaller guys can still hit many of them. So sex is still good. Simple as that.

Then what's the point in even being a size queen?

When I've said that to people, it's been nothing to do with their looks. I'm just not a visual person.

Okay. However there are lots of visually oriented people out there.

Thank you :smile:. Glad to see I'm making an impact.

You're welcome.