Have you ever had an actual queue of women waiting to do you?

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Freshman year in college I got back to my dorm room from with three girls. One, noticing I had an obvious bulge going, suddenly grabbed me, whipped me out and started sucking me. I pushed the other two girls out of the room. They banged on the door for a half hour, wanting to come in and watch/fuck/whatever while I was doing the first girl. Months later, I got a BJ from the other two girls at the same time. Never had anything like it happen again in my life, sadly.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
Does he really mean a queue? Or does he mean a situation in which three or four women want to fuck him and he prefers a few days/weeks with each one before he moves to the next? I've seen eight girls lining up at a party when they learned a bloke had a PA, but they were joking.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
won't 16 yo get you arrested pretty much anywhere in north america

Even I know some states have the age of consent at 16. In Europe, I think only Ireland is more (17). France is 15, Germany 14 ( if the man is fairly young too), Spain was 13, may be 14 now. To say a girl of 17 is too young for sex is ridiculous - making criminals of normal young people.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well lets think that u get the luck to date a size queen again, well, there are penis extensions u know, and if that its not enough, there are strap ons with 10 inch dongs if that what she likes, like someone told u before, try and try until u find the right girl, maybe there is a girl that is interested on u, and you may not notice (that happens to me many times) just dont get too obsessed with yout privates

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, have any of you ever had a group of women waiting in line to have a shot at your oversized member? If so, how many? :biggrin1:

Yes. Not sure the "most". Many MFF and MFFF many times, some times with more than 3 women. Back in college it was a lot more common, but now it happens that some of the women who are in my circle of "friends with benefits" show up together in small groups for an afternoon or evening or even weekend of fun.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only time I could say there was a line waiting for me was at a swingers party back in the late 80's and that was because I was in a room fucking one woman and two other women were standing watching us. I finished the one I was was with and one of the women came in the room and made out with the first one while I fucked her doggy. The third wondered off to get drinks for the other two. The third was just interested in watching and making out with the first two. Nothing crazy. They just kissed and touched.