Verified
Gold
Media
Marion County, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had a few and it was the hottest thing ever. This guy that I knew started talking about them, and a few weeks later he told me this girl that he had been hooking up with was interested. They came over, and we took some hits off my bowl, then we started feeling her up. I felt her cunt and it was dripping. She wanted it so bad. We moved to the bed, and we both fucked her. She was so fucking turned on, as soon as I put my cock in her, she said "squirting" and just squirted all over me. A few minutes later she was cumming. Both me and my friend made her cum about 3 times each before we both busted over her tits.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been in a swinging lifestyle for years and with my first wife and current wife we enjoy MMF threesomes best but ONLY play with bi-males. There is nothing better for me than sharing my woman and watching her be very well pleased and used.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a bi male I tend to regard the mmf tag to refer to the guys actively fucking each other as well as the girl. If it's two guys tag teaming or spit roasting a girl but not touching each other then it's a mfm. Is that just me being finickity or do the order of those letters make a difference?

jthomasmpls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi male I tend to regard the mmf tag to refer to the guys actively fucking each other as well as the girl. If it's two guys tag teaming or spit roasting a girl but not touching each other then it's a mfm. Is that just me being finickity or do the order of those letters make a difference?
yes, it matters

bi2

Superior Member
Media

I would seriously love to have a MMF threesome, but there has never been an opportunity. Given this preference compared to MFM, its why I wish I have or had a male partner that would invite his wife along. Given that they hide this activity from them, its not likely to ever happen. At least for the time being.

Im not fussed, its a fantasy. I enjoy compartmentalizing having MM sex and MF sex. I take on different roles in each, which I love.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been the extra guy in the MMF threesomes. But now that I am married, I want to find a sexy guy for my wife. I don't watch though, I need to be sucking on something or somebody sucking on my dick. DP would be nice also. Eating her pussy while she takes a dick, cleaning her up is super hot!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Eating her pussy while she takes a dick, cleaning her up is super hot!

While Im not much a fan of cum or swallowing, in this situation it would be super hot to do this.

This is probably the number 1 sex act, thats at the top of my fantasy list of things to do.

Hotxhunk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Marion County, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Honestly, I never knew that! I've always just kinda thought that it was an overall category but that it would include all of those possibilities. Is this a common thing?

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had one years ago and it’s still my hottest sexual experience: I was nervous as hell but the couple in question were lovely and put me at ease right away. It was the first time I’d sucked another man‘s cock, which the wife absolutely loved! The three of us spent a few amazing hours kissing, playing, jerking, fingering, sucking and fucking each other, with the husband finishing on her face with a massive load while I sucked her tits. I was fortunate enough to have some solo fun with her afterwards on a separate occasion, but after that we lost touch.

I‘m still trying to find another local couple for more MMF fun, but it’s proving to be pretty impossible so far. I still think about that first encounter above, it will be hard to top!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
but after that we lost touch.

In relation to bi sex or threesomes, always try and remain in contact and nuture the contact, once its gone it will be a regret, it can be difficult in this covid world at the moment to hook up and meet bi guys or bi couples, let alone when things are normal.

Ive only had a few bi partners, but I always remain in contact, via an email or sms just to say hello and how are things. It will make hooking up so much easier.

Reactions: mr_not_actually_big
D

deleted592688

Plenty. Most recent was New Years. I would always try to encourage the lads on the team to join in, I guess tag teaming a girl with a mate felt like the best bonding experience you could have.
definitely a great bonding experience with mates. Always encourage mine too.

Reactions: Jack675

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, I never knew that! I've always just kinda thought that it was an overall category but that it would include all of those possibilities. Is this a common thing?
I think it is quite common. It's just a way of clarifying between a 3 way with bisexual males as opposed to straight males.

For me personally I've been lucky enough to join a few couples at a mixed, naturist spa I go to in Brighton. They are always super hot but the ones where the other guy was also bi makes for so much more fun and none of the awkwardness that you can sometimes get if one or both guys are straight.

I must admit the one position I still, so far, only fantasize over is me as the sandwich filling between him and her, me boning her, while her guy fucks me. It remains on the bucket list! I suppose then I would definitely be the middle "m" in a mmf!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the fwb once asked me if it was OK if a guy friend joined us that she would like to be with two guys at once I was OK with it next time we met ji was there we had some small talk and she initiated our activity we moved it into the bedroom and started foreplay on her Jim was a fit handsome guy he fucked her first and blew his load in her then it was my turn I put my cock Jin her it was wet and slick from his load which was a turn on for me he was serving her as I was fucking her I blew my load inside her and mixed my load with his he went for it again I bottomed her she was sandwiched between us it was a tangled mess of arms and legs we both ejaculated in her again laying there he touched my cock and starTed to jerk me she pushed me to him and watched as we frott ed each other balls on balls he lifted his legs in the air offering me his holegs I took it and fucked his ass she just watched as I unloaded my sperm into his ass we fucked her some more and it was a exahsted night

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Speaking of MFM's, the woman in this video is the spitting image of my wife when she was a bit younger. Even her facial expressions are the same! The voice isn't right and the birthmarks on/near her breasts are not quite right either, but, wow!

I love watching this video. :):):)

bi2

Superior Member
Media
the fwb once asked me if it was OK if a guy friend joined us that she would like to be with two guys at once I was OK with it next time we met ji was there we had some small talk and she initiated our activity we moved it into the bedroom and started foreplay on her Jim was a fit handsome guy he fucked her first and blew his load in her then it was my turn I put my cock Jin her it was wet and slick from his load which was a turn on for me he was serving her as I was fucking her I blew my load inside her and mixed my load with his he went for it again I bottomed her she was sandwiched between us it was a tangled mess of arms and legs we both ejaculated in her again laying there he touched my cock and starTed to jerk me she pushed me to him and watched as we frott ed each other balls on balls he lifted his legs in the air offering me his holegs I took it and fucked his ass she just watched as I unloaded my sperm into his ass we fucked her some more and it was a exahsted night
Huge fantasy of mine, to bang a girl with a load already inside her. That would be so hot.