Have you ever had an orgasm in front of someone you weren't having sex with?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have to say that I haven't, though my definition of havng sex with someone may be slightly different to yours. I mean in front of anyone that was present who wasn't actively involved in the sexual activity going on.

I wonder if this is a boundary of sexual liberation, in that you are so comfortable with yourself as a sexually functioning human that you would feel no shame nor embarassment at the the expression of your sexuality. I think that this is slightly different from being an exhibitionist.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I haven't, though my definition of havng sex with someone may be slightly different to yours. I mean in front of anyone that was present who wasn't actively involved in the sexual activity going on.

I wonder if this is a boundary of sexual liberation, in that you are so comfortable with yourself as a sexually functioning human that you would feel no shome nor embarassment at the the expression of your sexuality. I think that this is slightly different from being an exhibitionist.
:rofl: Who me? :lmao: I can't even finger myself on cam w/o getting nervous and drying up. :redface:

Come to think of it, I have had sex in a room where other people were having sex, but I don't think I ever came in those instances.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
:rofl: Who me? :lmao: I can't even finger myself on cam w/o getting nervous and drying up. :redface:

Come to think of it, I have had sex in a room where other people were having sex, but I don't think I ever came in those instances.

I wonder if those who say that they can't orgasm at all during sex have the same issues - namely being at ease with everything that is going on.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did wonder if you ment camming.
But in those instances it is a mutual show mine/show yours type deal.
Not physically having sex but the desire, lust, drive and bond is there.

In that case the answer is YES (and then some).

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once in a gay sex club; did myself on a couch in the dark video room while others were there. Got up after to grab paper towel.

Another time on cam in AdultFriendFinder. Got mixed ratings by four watching.

Why does my grammar get worse when I describe these things?:rolleyes:

D

deleted356736

A few men have answered this one, but I'll answer it on behalf of my former mistress. She came during a threesome with me and her girlfriend, and they were holding hands while I did the oral. She genuinely came, 'cause I knew her well enough to know it was real.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once saw a girl have a full on orgasm while inhaling nitrous oxide for the first time. Arched back, screaming, legs twiching, completely spontaneously. We were all slack jawed and stunned. She was naturally quite embarrassed.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I once saw a girl have a full on orgasm while inhaling nitrous oxide for the first time. Arched back, screaming, legs twiching, completely spontaneously. We were all slack jawed and stunned. She was naturally quite embarrassed.
Did this happen on the dentist chair? :33: