Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One incident, that I fondly remember, was when I was out dirt biking in our local municipal gravel pit with my then, female partner. As she was bouncing around on the back of the bike and holding on tight, I could feel her breasts pressing into me. She was well endowed and wasn’t wearing a bra. I could feel her erect nipples on my back which got me heated up. I spotted a huge boulder that had a seat like indentation on top of it and my mind started thinking some naughty thoughts. I stopped the bike by the rock and proceeded to start kissing my partner under the warm noon sunshine, all the while my hands roaming around her nicely proportioned body. After a bit we were both getting worked up. I undid her jeans and slid her panties and jeans off and placed them in the seat of the rock. I picked her up and set her in the seat and proceeded to drop my jeans to my ankles. My cock was at full attention as I moved forward and spread her legs. As I stood between her spread legs, I gently moved my hips upward and entered her. You can well imagine what happened after that. ;)

We did hear other bikes ripping around the gravel pit, but none showed up to watch the show. I'm not even sure if I would have cared at the time.:grinning:

furryblonde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Back when Craigslist's had personal ads, I would peruse the postings and respond to the NST attached need for sex. Had one regular that I would meet in one of our parks bend him over a picnic table or a fallen tree and screw him hard until I shot my load, then jacked him till he came all over my hand, and i would wipe it all over and into his beard. This happened at least twice a week all summer long. At the end of the summer he told me he especially and his partner enjoyed the beard and hair facials, since he had no way to clean up before going home his partner always knew what he had been up to.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only foreplay and oral sex, never anal sex.

I gave head to my first boyfriend on a park bench - classy, I know :laughing: And have also given head to several other guys since then in public such as woods, park, etc.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, can't remember all of the times. One of my best memories was when my partner and I went to a state park on a weekday and it was practically deserted. It was just a few miles between two cities so you never knew when people would show up. He fucked me on a picnic table in a partially wooded area and about the time he started cumming inside me we heard voices in the distance. We finished and pulled up our pants just before a family came around a bend in the trail. We said hello and headed for the parking lot.

Another time I went with a guy to a greenway in a suburb on a weekday early afternoon to lay out in the sun nude. It was a grassy clearing a few feet above the trail where we wouldn't be visible to walkers, joggers, etc. I didn't realize the guy had more in mind but we got horny and both started jerking off. Then he asked if I wanted to fuck him and I said sure. So I got going pretty well on top of him when we heard a helicopter overhead. Oops, didn't think about that! He said don't worry, it's probably just a traffic helicopter and they don't give a shit so we finished. It turned out to be more hot because the copter flew back over and I felt like an exhibitionist putting on a show. But we still got dressed and left quickly when we finished just in case!:p

Wonderland1989

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have You Ever Had Outdoor Sex?
It would be hard not to have had outdoor sex. Some of these are just getting head.
I have had it in pool, hot tub, boat, beach, woods, back yard. I would love to do it on a roof some day.
Other public sex in a car, movie theatre, changing room. I need to try airplane and elevator for sure.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex as a whole I believe anyone answering with having sex outdoors (intercourse or oral anal vaginal) it's all outdoors and all sex. Keep it going. It's been quite a nice read.
Tail gates of pickups, hoods of cars, park bench, tents against a tree. Hell taking clothes off to put on the ground to fuck on/off a trail!

wajere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only once, but I was first giving and later receiving blowjob. Both were super hot and we even had one crowd artist :p Too shy to join apparently, but he was also too old for my taste
We were fucking in a some blind alley, I don't remember the details because I was drunk lol

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have done it plenty of times caught by her son once. She has pegged me on the bow of our boat. Gave plenty of blow jobs on boat, at boat ramp {neighbor saw me sucking his cock while walking her dog}. Have been fucked on boat by a few guys and fucked a few both sexes.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only foreplay and oral sex, never anal sex.

I gave head to my first boyfriend on a park bench - classy, I know :laughing: And have also given head to several other guys since then in public such as woods, park, etc.
That sound super hot

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wawayanda Lake NJ. Many times. Use to be able to rent a row boat. There is a little tree filled island there. Everyone would have sex there. Sometimes other people there fucking. Never interrupted. Usually with the women I was with. My future wife. She loved having sex outside. On cars. A hammock in the middle of our complex in Mexico.