Have you ever had outdoor sex?

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had fun in my local sunbathing/crusing spot this week. Was lying there in the long grass in my boxers when this guy walked past and said hi and asked if I wanted some company.

We were both soon naked and having fun. Great kisser, wanking and sucking each other off. Ended up cumming all over my face. Few other guys had stopped to watch as well. Hot.
Wow - this is hot! Could you DM me your cruising spot?

D

deleted814719

Was a nice evening here last night in Flyover Country. Wife and I enjoyed an adult beverage on the back porch while listening to the birds and gazing at the flowers in our garden. For whatever reason, she got up out of her chair, came over to me, and kissed me on the lips while I was still seated in a chair. I lifted her blouse and told her that I wanted to kiss her nipple. "I'm sweaty. You don't want that", she insisted. "It will be a margarita kiss", I insisted. So, I pulled down her bra and kissed and lightly sucked on her right nipple. I'd hoped that would lead to some outdoor sex but, no, that was it.

Damnit.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The vast majority of my outdoor experiences have been at the beach. There is couple who we know that host swinger events at their house. In the summer we set up the deck and have group sex outside with the other couples. The area around the property is pretty well concealed and distant from adjacent properties so we are not seen or heard.