Have you ever had outdoor sex?

D

deleted17561691

Had outdoor sex lots of times, def more time than I've had sex indoors, mainly due to the guys I've been with having female partners & children so we went elsewhere. Always love outdoor sex, lots of fond memories.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a male cocksucker, I’ve given some blowjobs outdoors. The great outdoors is sometimes a fun place to give a blowjob, but it sometimes isn’t the best place either. I would normally avoid outdoor blowjobs in the summertime where the heat and the bugs can make even the best mouth fucking less than pleasant.

D

deleted19282211

One incident, that I fondly remember, was when I was out dirt biking in our local municipal gravel pit with my then, female partner. As she was bouncing around on the back of the bike and holding on tight, I could feel her breasts pressing into me. She was well endowed and wasn’t wearing a bra. I could feel her erect nipples on my back which got me heated up. I spotted a huge boulder that had a seat like indentation on top of it and my mind started thinking some naughty thoughts. I stopped the bike by the rock and proceeded to start kissing my partner under the warm noon sunshine, all the while my hands roaming around her nicely proportioned body. After a bit we were both getting worked up. I undid her jeans and slid her panties and jeans off and placed them in the seat of the rock. I picked her up and set her in the seat and proceeded to drop my jeans to my ankles. My cock was at full attention as I moved forward and spread her legs. As I stood between her spread legs, I gently moved my hips upward and entered her. You can well imagine what happened after that. ;)

We did hear other bikes ripping around the gravel pit, but none showed up to watch the show. I'm not even sure if I would have cared at the time.:grinning:
yes, lots - in the moonlight is my favorite but also love forest groves

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One incident, that I fondly remember, was when I was out dirt biking in our local municipal gravel pit with my then, female partner. As she was bouncing around on the back of the bike and holding on tight, I could feel her breasts pressing into me. She was well endowed and wasn’t wearing a bra. I could feel her erect nipples on my back which got me heated up. I spotted a huge boulder that had a seat like indentation on top of it and my mind started thinking some naughty thoughts. I stopped the bike by the rock and proceeded to start kissing my partner under the warm noon sunshine, all the while my hands roaming around her nicely proportioned body. After a bit we were both getting worked up. I undid her jeans and slid her panties and jeans off and placed them in the seat of the rock. I picked her up and set her in the seat and proceeded to drop my jeans to my ankles. My cock was at full attention as I moved forward and spread her legs. As I stood between her spread legs, I gently moved my hips upward and entered her. You can well imagine what happened after that. ;)

We did hear other bikes ripping around the gravel pit, but none showed up to watch the show. I'm not even sure if I would have cared at the time.:grinning:
No I can't imagine what happened, please explain! :p

Reactions: RedDevilCock

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, outside, but in a tent while camping many, many times, and outside in cars a few times over the years.

Truly outside was with a girlfriend as we walked along a rural road, looking for a spot to fuck, We found a clearing and she dropped to her knees to give me head. After a few minutes, she got back up, turned around, bent over with her hands on her knees after dropping her pants and panties. I entered her and fucked her from behind while we both enjoyed the great outdoors.

Another time was a beach day, but the beach was overcast and cool when we got there. We cuddled under the beach blanket, watching the waves and some of the people walking the beach. I started fondling her breasts under the cover of the blanket and soon she was asking me to finger her. She unbuttoned her pants so I could slide my hand down and use my fingers on her wet pussy and rub her clit. We were discrete, so the people walking by just saw a couple cuddling close, wrapped up in a blanket.

Gingerguy1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My girlfriend at the time took me to her family reunion in a city park that had a football stadium in it. At some point, we wandered off and ended up in the stadium on the field. We ended up going at it right there. I had on white denim shorts that ended up getting two round circles of dirt on the upper right high area, right where my knees had pressed into them while we fucked. It was very awkward walking back to the reunion

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, a few times, it is...interesting and fun.
I've gotten plenty of BJs from my wife outside, various places: forests, slightly public places in nature, slightly public places not in nature, very public places in downtown settings.
Only fucked once outside, fully exposed in a forest, private property we were allowed to be on, no chance anyone would be there. Yet my wife was still embarrassed and nervous, I could care less! We dropped our pants (we were working outside), she bent over, and I did her from behind until I was ready to cum, she moved aside and I shot cum all over the leaves below us. It was a little chilly outside and sunny, it was wonderful.
I also got a major BJ in a wonderful outdoor shower, we were both naked, the sun was setting slightly, beautiful clouds, I just leaned back a little to look over the shower wall at outside, then down to my beautiful wife giving me head and really going to town, and as I looked over the privacy wall again, a hawk flew by kind of low to the ground, and I realized "this is magical, I'll never experience anything like this ever again" and at that thought I erupted into my wife's mouth and she had to spit out most of a monster cumshot that gagged her real good!! Just so wonderful all around :)

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, woods, park, cemetery, soccer field, car, tent. Some other places i can't remember because i was drunk. Always at night, i'm not into this whole risk of getting caught thing.
That's what makes it even more fun!
Like being on the clock as well.

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what makes it even more fun!
Like being on the clock as well.

Yea, much safer. Last time i had sex, it was outside in some woods. Early in the morning with the sun rising, all of a sudden we heard voices nearby so we had to hurry up and leave. That's why i don't like the risk of getting caught, who can even enjoy sex after that? Made it even worse that those were kids talking, like a scene from the blair witch project :joy:

Another time we had sex outside and the guy said ''what if someone sees us?'' i told him ''it doesn't matter, no one know's us here'' and he agreed and continued lol, again it was late and dark, chances of us getting caught was close to zero and it did not happen in the end.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, much safer. Last time i had sex, it was outside in some woods. Early in the morning with the sun rising, all of a sudden we heard voices nearby so we had to hurry up and leave. That's why i don't like the risk of getting caught, who can even enjoy sex after that? Made it even worse that those were kids talking, like a scene from the blair witch project :joy:

Another time we had sex outside and the guy said ''what if someone sees us?'' i told him ''it doesn't matter, no one know's us here'' and he agreed and continued lol, again it was late and dark, chances of us getting caught was close to zero and it did not happen in the end.
Had several occasions of being out among the woods and such enjoying a lady from oral to intercourse!
Back of pickup beds to the bench seat door open and using the door lip to hold on to whole fucking or her slamming back into me from the cab.
Sex on the hood of a Bronco in a snow storm on top of a mountain as a snow plow drives by and honks at us.

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had several occasions of being out among the woods and such enjoying a lady from oral to intercourse!
Back of pickup beds to the bench seat door open and using the door lip to hold on to whole fucking or her slamming back into me from the cab.
Sex on the hood of a Bronco in a snow storm on top of a mountain as a snow plow drives by and honks at us.

Yes to all of that.

On the hood of a car, that's one thing i would like to do too, although the brand of the car doesn't matter to me :D. The whole thought of it is just nice.

This is one of the many reasons why i can't wait till it's summer again.

Reactions: RedDevilCock