Have you ever had sex with a blind woman?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_johnschlong, Sep 16, 2008.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

I haven't, but lately I have begun to fantasize about what it would be like.

Has anyone else experienced this mild obsession?

Just imagine making love to a blind woman: her gestures are probably very gentle. I imagine her reaching for my intimate parts with a kind, careful and tender touch.

During the love making act, her facial expressions would probably be very 'pristine' and 'honest', because she might not be so much aware of how her own face looks.

It must be a special experience.

Okay, this is probably a common fantasy. Perhaps most amongst men who, at times, want to get to the bottom of knowing a woman's genuine emotions and desires. A blind woman would offer an insight into this domain, because you can literally 'observe' her more intimately. On the other hand, this entire thing also has something of a voyeurist aspect. So I'm not sure it's all that kosher. Finally, perhaps it shows some insecurity on my part - why would I really want to 'observe' a woman to find out the truth about her 'real' emotions? Do I not trust an ordinary woman to be genuine?

In any case, I would love to experience making love to a blind woman, once. How about you?

2. B_chinagirl73

B_chinagirl73 New Member

I met a blind guy in a pub once. It was very erotic because I knew he was listening to me a lot more carefully than any other guy there - trying to work me out by the tone of my voice and the things that I said.

Well, nothing happened ultimately, but it was an amazing experience.

Its a nice fantasy you have!

3. nkattman

nkattman Member

ummm i'm not so sure i'm into disabled person sex...

Draft saved Draft deleted